Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can we run a business without borrowing?

Yes, business can be start without borrowing you can work under some one to accumulate your capital and start your own business. Even is not available to start a business with loan. Though, you can later borrow money to boost your business.
It is very possible to run a business without borrowing and it is a good idea for an investor or an entrepreneur to be able to run his business perfectly and effectively without borrowing money this helps you to be stable in business.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is hundred percent very possible to run a business without going into borrowing money from one financial house or the other to start up your business. You can start with your savings or from money gotten from friends and helpful relatives
You are right about not borrowing money for a business. The first thing to do is to save money for the contingencies. In case of shortage of cash with a tight cash flow then you have a fallback for the needed funds. When you borrow the responsibility of paying can interfere in your concentration to the business.

I think you can run a business without borrowing because there are plenty of ways and means you could source for fund for your business when interested tomake profit

Yes you can run a business without borrowing depending on who you are and the type of business scale your are running.
But if it is a large scale business it will hardly be possible to run the business without borrowing.

It is very possible and even advisable to do that. However this can only be achieved if one starts with a very huge capital so as to cover all bases. However, most big establishment can't do without borrowing or taking loans from the banks.

Absolutely. We can run a business without borrowing from the financial institutions. I make it a point if duty to always advise people not to go borrowing to do business because of eventualities

I can run a business and start it up myself with the money I save without borrowing a single dime, anyone that is starting a business should try and organise everything with the little money they have and avoid borrowing

It is possible to run a business without borrowing depending on the type of business that you want to establish and the capital that is involved. If is a small scale business, you can save money for some time to establish the business without borrowing from anyone.

If you are thinking of going to borrow money or her or collect loan to start a business, you should look inwards first to see if you can get this money without taking the loan. Like from your savings and help from friends and family members

I think there are ways you can successfully run and improve a business without borrowing money. Most guys end up getting loans because they are afraid of starting small.

Its very possible to run a business without borrowing money to do it. Just like for example, you can start a business with personal savings and use the proceed of the business to expand it

The only way to run a business without borrowing is to earn money initially and then start a small business with a small, limited capital. I am not aware of any other method to start business without borrowing money.

Yes, business can be start without borrowing you can work under some one to accumulate your capital and start your own business. Even is not available to start a business with loan. Though, you can later borrow money to boost your business.
Yes one can easily run a business without borrowing he or she has good financial managing skills with this he can be able to maximize his capital and make good profit.

Not everyone who started business borrowed funds. Some didn't borrow any fund, they saved their funds and started the business of their choice.

I established my own business which I have been managing for more than 10 yesrs now without taking a dime loan to establish it, it came out of savings and help from my parents.

Indeed!, You can!

Your business thought should be something that is feasible with what you as of now have. Flyers, business cards, marked pens and so on can be bought for almost no so that is something that you shouldn't need to acquire cash for on the off chance that you start off little.
I agree with you, It is possible to start a business without borrowing, some people who intend to start a business can save up some money to start the business.

A load of people who have money can start a businesses without blowing to start because ,they have made an arrangement and they have save enough money that will carry them throughout the business .

You can run a business without borrowing money to establish it. The type and the size of the business also determines if you will have to borrow money or not.

Borrowing things is part of every business, but in business it is difficult to move forward when you are not owned. Every business in Pakistan is run on a loan basis. People take things and give more money after a while. Can a business friend read this way very quickly or will it meet the needs in time?
Tell us what you would like to say about it۔
Well borrowing money to start up a business is not a bad idea but it depends on how well you have understood the business ,knowing fully well that you make good profit from the business to pay your lender

Definitely yes we can tuna business without borrowing any money for it if course. Not everyone likes the idea of borrowing money to start a business you know

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds