Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can we run a business without borrowing?

Though, to be very simple, most business borrows money from financial institutions and the likes to make their business to Survive. It's very important to note that it's not advisable to borrow money for a business just getting started

Advertisement Placeholder
Only borrow when you are ready to expand your business. When you use a loan to start up a business, the growth of the business will be temporary as you will be finding ways to pay back, and this could limit production.

Only borrow when you are ready to expand your business. When you use a loan to start up a business, the growth of the business will be temporary as you will be finding ways to pay back, and this could limit production.
I completely agree about the borrowing for a start up. That is clearly an indication that you are not prepared for a start up. Give yourself time to think of a better way to garner funds.

Here I believe it is just a matter of determination that will help you make this decision, if you're determined to work hard and raise the required capital then you will not need to borrow.

Well, if you don't have any money how are you going to start a business? The only way is to borrow money either from friends and family or from a bank. The other option is finding a partner that's going to come with the money and you'll handle the business part, but in a way that's still borrowing
I agree with you. It's all borrowing money before starting up the business. Borrowing from friend, banks, business partner or whoever has the money to let you borrow. I totally agree that you can not start a business without borrowing unless you yourself has the money.

Yes we can run any business we can think of without borrowing. Not all business must be started with the collection of loans you know. I will desist from borrowing money for any business

Borrowing things is part of every business, but in business it is difficult to move forward when you are not owned. Every business in Pakistan is run on a loan basis. People take things and give more money after a while. Can a business friend read this way very quickly or will it meet the needs in time?
Tell us what you would like to say about it۔
Well, this is possible only if you had enough savings to start with. Also, for those who inherit a great deal of wealth from their parents or relatives can start a business without borrowing. But if you don't have all those advantages, you need to let your business plan work for you. It is the only asset you have.

Yeah, I really do think it's possible to run a business without having to borrow any money as far as you have enough money on you to run the business. Borrowing is only an option it you lack the required revenue, but if you have it then borrowing won't be necessary

Definitely, you can run a business without borrowing, it depends on how much fund you are having at hand and the type of business you want to do, some business barr capital intensive while some involve low capital, but that shouldn't rule out possibilty of borrowing in as much as you know the business will yields profit.
It is quite possible to run your business without the trouble of borrowing,but when a business has started expanding to a very massive csale and you want to keep up with the expansion drive,then there is nothing bad in going out for borrowed funds to expand your business prospects.

You can run a business successfully without having to borrow money from anybody if you know how to manage the little resources that you have.

Depending, do you have asset to sell?
Do you have anyone that would willingly grant you. If not there's no other option than to borrow.

Definitely there are a lot of people who that started their business from scratch and run it to become very successful without even borrowing any money.
Yes one can be able to run a business without borrowing this is because he or she can use his savings to start up a business.

Starting a business without borrowing is possible ,but the other means available need to work because you could get grant from government and also from friends and families

Borrowing money tondo business depends on the type of business you want to do. If the business requires large capital to start, one don't have a choice than to just borrow money from friends, or bank loans. But when doing that one must be very careful and read their terms and condition.
Yeah I agree it would definitely have to deal with the type of business in question and like you said if it's a large endeavor befitting borrowing then go ahead as long your plan is solid so as not to run into debts

Yeah, you can sure establish a biz without necessarily borrowing the capital from anywhere. Like I said earlier in one of my response, one can have an active job that he can get salary from there to fund the biz.

Borrowing things is part of every business, but in business it is difficult to move forward when you are not owned. Every business in Pakistan is run on a loan basis. People take things and give more money after a while. Can a business friend read this way very quickly or will it meet the needs in time?
Tell us what you would like to say about it۔
Well, some business would shut down if money wasn't borrowed to salvage the situation at some point.
If you have the capacity to manage your business without loans, good for you.
Others who have seen their businesses falling and can't bear to watch it crumble should seek for loans.

Everyone with his own his or her business ideologies, some might prefer to borrow and expand the business rather than being running the business with little capital and having slow growth

Borrowing is very common when it comes to business. As far as you put the . money to good use and ensure you get more from it inorder to payback and still have enough left to boost your business more

You sure can run your business without borrowing if you feel you're not the type that likes borrowing money for anything. Borrowing money to do or run a business is not something unusually advise anyone

Yes you can, depending on the type of person that you are, if you are the type that start of something little by little or you want to borrow the then pay back

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds