Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can we run a business without borrowing?

From what you just mentioned, becoming very successful through that pattern is rather difficult and it will take a very long period of time to be at the top. I rather run a business without borrowing and so many of us in my country are running it.
The fact is that none enjoys running a business with borrowed funds . It is normally caused by lack of the required capital for opening the said business , thus people have to resort to loan

Advertisement Placeholder
lack of capital is not the only reason why people burrow for the business. The big businesses, even if the investors have plenty, need to burrow from banks. If they don't how will the banks run?

Yes for sure,u can start up or do your own business without getting a loan,it all depends on the kind of business u want to do and also the capital u have at hand,also if your business keep flourishing and u earn your profit daily u won't go for any loan,the most important thing is a good management, seeing your profit daily without good management,that will make you to go for a loan

The fact is that none enjoys running a business with borrowed funds . It is normally caused by lack of the required capital for opening the said business , thus people have to resort to loan
Actually, nobody would want a loan if the the have the required capital to start a business, but in the case whereby an individual or a group wants to startup a business and has limited capital, the next thing to do is to request for a loan.

It is very possible to run a business without borrowing. Alot of people want to start big and that way, they will have no choice than to get a loan and add to their already existing capital. However, for those who are ready to start small, and grow the business won't necessarily need to get a loan they can make do with the little capital they have. Everything though boils down to individual choices.

You can actually start your business without burrowing provided you are starting small and you have enough savings. There is a risk of starting a business with burrowed money.

borrowing is inevitable at a point in your business you always need support either to try new products or 2 modifier products in whatever way it all boils down to financial aid.

Borrowing is part of every business. this implies that, borrowing sometimes enable your business to move forward. this is because if the manger of the business fear risks he or she will like to work hard to settle if there is debt.

It is very possible to run a business without borrowing one thing you have to know I have to do is start the business as a small scale with the little amount of capital you have managing it and also restraining yourself from spending the profit but investing the profit of the business into the business until it has grown properly.

In reply to your question in the above post concerning if you can start a business and run it without borrowing, well i would say yes it is very much possible although maybe quite rare as not a lot of people have the funds to start their business

Well it is not easy for my experience to give an effective answer to this question.
But I think the basic issue to avoid asking for borrow, is to know if we initially have at least enough money to run that business.

Borrowing is the risky part of business .it's done during enlargement and upscaling but not all businesses borrow to survive ,some just manage their assets well
it is a risky part of the business, it is difficult to manage the borrowing business so I think a business without borrowing is run in a good way.

You could yeah. Not everyone borrows money to invest into a new business. Some have it saved up, or find programs elsewhere to help with expenses.

It has been proven to be very difficult but for a small business you cab start and take the business to heights without having to borrow money for any process or expansion .

Borrowing is part of every business. this implies that, borrowing sometimes enable your business to move forward. this is because if the manger of the business fear risks he or she will like to work hard to settle if there is debt.
I agree that when the business is growing the owner would tend to borrow money for expansion. But that is the only good reason for borrowing when there is an expansion going on. But when you borrow money because the business is down I don't think that is a good action to take. Sell an asset instead.

Starting a business with loan means you have decided to start your business under pressure. Its very possible to run a business without taking loan, thats where financial planning comes in, to help you manage the little resources

Yes, business can be start without borrowing you can work under some one to accumulate your capital and start your own business. Even is not available to start a business with loan. Though, you can later borrow money to boost your business.
I also would recommend this strategy for a start up, I think that it is very important that a start up not begin with loan except such business has been started before and you can know what to expect.

Yeah definitely you can run a business without borrowing at all that is to day you have enough money at hand to supplement you throughout the course of the business.

It is hundred percent very possible to run a business without going into borrowing money from one financial house or the other to start up your business. You can start with your savings or from money gotten from friends and helpful relatives

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds