Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think you could grow your own business without help?

Do you think you could grow your own business without any help from anyone? Maybe you want to just run things all on your own without the help of others. I myself have grown my own business, but I have had some help over the years so I can't claim it's all on me. But what about you? Do you think you can do it without any help?
Maybe yes, but without any help it's very, very hard to grow business. I don't understand why anyone would grow business without any help; it would also take a very long time and you would have a high chance of failing. You most likely need help one way or another, and without any help you won't get far.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is very possible to grow your business without seeking help from anyone provided you have all it takes to make it successful . This require gaining the relevant experience on how to run the business.

It is very possible to grow your business without seeking help from anyone provided you have all it takes to make it successful . This require gaining the relevant experience on how to run the business.

I think that you should seek help of people who have experience. Otherwise, things may go wrong. The fact of the matter is that experts' opinion matter a lot.

Though in some aspect , its possible to grow your business without help if you are running a small scale business , but if you are running a huge company , you are going to need investors

Well, you may be right. But in small business, you don't much help in running. I have engage in small business before where I order some product for a producer and distribute it to the retailer myself.
In sole proprietorship business you may actually not need help from people but in big businesses you need to employ people to help you. There's a level the business will reach and you will try to look for people.

No, you cannot run your business without help. Help actually comes in various ways. It could be that you got an advice in one aspect of the business or the other, that is still the same as you getting help from others. To be able to grow and be better versions of yourself, you need help

Absolutely I believe I can run or grow my own business without help from anyone most especially when I have the available resources and the knowledge required to run the business.

I will try to be self dependent in other to develop internal growth.

Except few online businesses, you probably need help to run any business especially in the offline space. That is why business people always employ others in order to help them run their business effectively.

In my opinion we always need help to manage a business or something else because human beings don't have the capacity of doing everything by themselves.

Do you think you could grow your own business without any help from anyone? Maybe you want to just run things all on your own without the help of others. I myself have grown my own business, but I have had some help over the years so I can't claim it's all on me. But what about you? Do you think you can do it without any help?

I believe that being able to grow your own business without any kind of financial assistance from anybody is largely dependent on the kind of business that you are doing and what you are looking at in terms of finances in the business.

I did a lot of my business startup on my own, but when it came to the cost/expense/profit part, I looked to my dad and brothers for advice, (hardware store biz/all have experience) and then for the website, I was asking EVERYONE for advice. Well, more like their opinion. I couldn't decide which Beach Boys song to choose. It had to be perfect for the background music. 🎶 🌴

In my opinion we always need help to manage a business or something else because human beings don't have the capacity of doing everything by themselves.

It depends on the nature of your business. If it's a one man business and if it's not too big, you can be able to run all by yourself. But if it's something big, you're definitely not going to able to run it alone. You surely need help.

Sole owner growth is possible with today's technology. but may need some other help for store fronts and in person consumer places.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds