Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can we run a business without borrowing?

It is possible to run a business without borrowing. Depending on how bouyant the business owner is financially. You can start a business with the little finance. At least a small scale business without borrowing. A saying goes slow and steady wins a race and with determination, one can build up.

Advertisement Placeholder
You have to avoid most of your friends that don't have good plans for you and secondly you have to avoid to selling credit because that thing can affect your business and make it raw dawn

Borrowing things is part of every business, but in business it is difficult to move forward when you are not owned. Every business in Pakistan is run on a loan basis. People take things and give more money after a while. Can a business friend read this way very quickly or will it meet the needs in time?
Tell us what you would like to say about it۔
Of course you can successfully run your business without borrowing if one sustain your starting capital when running it.
Most people go into borrowing because they eat deep into their capital. Some percantage from Profits are supposed to be added to the business for growth

Taking loans and running your 🚌 is not a bad idea. Even businesses that are well established do the same. The thing should be can I generate enough profit to pay back? If the answer is no it is better to stay away from possible debt. You may then chose to keep running your business with your limited capital or call it quit

Yeah i can run a business without without borrowing as long as i have the required capital to run the business, this is because what makes people to borrow and start up a business is largely lack of capital but if they have the capital i never think they will like to borrow because whoever lend you money/capital may like you to pay after some time which you may not have option that to give him back his money and at that time maybe the business may collapse if you do so but imagine it if it's your own money no pressure at anytime you will run your business without any fear.

Borrowing things is part of every business, but in business it is difficult to move forward when you are not owned. Every business in Pakistan is run on a loan basis. People take things and give more money after a while. Can a business friend read this way very quickly or will it meet the needs in time?
Even the scripture said a borrower is a servant to a lender, its not necessary for you to borrow before you start your business. The Issue we youth of nowadays have is the patients of waiting! We want everything quick.

Most definitely, yes we can. You've got the idea? A working idea that is worth millions/billions? The idea s your trade mark, all you now need is to identify potential investors. You sell those ideas to them while they fund it and the business is set.

Starting a business without a loan has its limitations, but it can also lessen the risk involved. It can be a good way to test out the world of entrepreneurship, trying out your ideas and testing new markets. You can also feel more confident learning from your mistakes, knowing you have a safety net underneath you

I believe we can have it all.... What you have other people don't have and what you don't have some other people out there have it. So... We can't do without having other. You might think you are rich enough not to borrow but can you do everything by your self? No...

Yes , you can start a business without borrowing if you know everything about the business, If you are the owner of the business , you can just start a business with a little you have and pick up from there, starting a business does not necessarily mean you should start with a loan.

Starting a business without having to borrow money is probably the best thing you could do for yourself. At most, your time should be your biggest investment, but cap yourself at a limit too if you do have a small budget to work with.

am not a big fan of starting a business big if you do not have the money. Always start small and yes you can run your own business without having to borrow money by starting small, saving up till you reach your goal, family members contribution and going into a partnership business.

To me, if it's at the foundation level, it's not advisable not to lend money for your the upcoming business. But if the business is already on it's feet and needs a little additional fund, then it is very acceptable to lend money. This money helps to keep the business alive and healthy.
[automerge]1618262770[/automerge]
To me, if it's at the foundation level, it's not advisable not to lend money for your the upcoming business. But if the business is already on it's feet and needs a little additional fund, then it is very acceptable to lend money. This money helps to keep the business alive and healthy.

We all can run a business without borrowing , but at the first instance it would be difficult but little by little when the business start growing ,we would see our profit multiplying and we would earn more gains,running business without business is starting with little gains

The fact is that people can actually save up enough money before starting a business , by this way he will not have any need to borrow money from anyone. This is the basics of good business planning
I agree with Josemendez. The better thing to do is to first save money to reach enough to open a business. If the capital is not huge, better is to open a small scale business not requiring a considerable amount of money. Maybe it could be advisable a bank loan, but not the entire capital: I would say not more than 25%. This because what to do if the business doesn't prosper and entrepreneurs can't pay off the loan?

You can run a business without burrowing or taking a loan, however, you can do this in only when you have enough funds at your hand or if you manage to sell your property to get funds for your business.

It is possible to run a business without borrowing. Depending on how bouyant the business owner is financially. You can start a business with the little finance. At least a small scale business without borrowing. A saying goes slow and steady wins a race and with determination, one can build up.
The only way you can run a business without borrowing is is you have sufficient fund and reserve money for the business, thats for the rich people , but if you dont have enough money to run a business, it will be a diffucult task and its nit good to borrow money from loan shark to start a business.

For a new and budding business it is not advisable to start with a borrowed funds,because the actual business environment is uncertain.The best one can do is to use the avialable funds to run the business and understand how the revenue flows before going for loan.

From what you just mentioned, becoming very successful through that pattern is rather difficult and it will take a very long period of time to be at the top. I rather run a business without borrowing and so many of us in my country are running it.

You can do that but when running the business pick a very good location for the business just incase of anything, because the business would need to grow bigger at the end ,so pick a good location, and borrow the loan you can repay

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds