Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can one be comfortable without being rich?

I think that most of the rich men were hard workers, but they were better thinkers as well. They manage to figure out what works for them in the best way and this is how they became rich.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are many people that are comfortable living an average life , once they have enough food to eat , they have a house and just one car without borrowing from anybody , they are comfortable.
But naturally in human nature we can never be satisfied . You may still wants to make more money even when you have reached your target monthly earning. I wonder why this rule will not be affecting people like this .

Everyone have their way of life because there are some people that love to live a luxury life and there are people not comfortable with normal lives. Of course someone can survive and live comfortably without being rich provided you can afford basic things.

Riches doesn't guarantee comfort as well as poverty doesn't.
It all depends on how you plan out your life and how pleased you are to be able keep to the rules to sustain you.

Money is actually very important and so I don't think one can live happily without it because we need money to purchase everything most especially food and so it is very important
The importance od money cannot be overemphasised,because at least it is what usually make things in life to be meaningful,but its not all there is to life,to be contented with what your money can purchase is a great virtue.

I wouldn't really be comfortable and I will still be looking for opportunities to be financially stable. Being comfortable and accepting the fact that you are poor without doing anything about it is what I don't understand.

Our life's depends on how we planned it and wanted to us to us , their are some people that just wanted to be living just fine , with just a roof on their head and just a car , and they don't want much.

I am quite sure that if the topic of this thread was do you want to become rich? Some people would respond by saying " I just want to be comfortable".
Well I have heard a lot of people saying that al l they needed was comfort in life or even " I don't need all the riches I'm the world". But whenever I ask them to define what comfort means to them, they begin to stutter.
I think when someone says " I just want to be comfortable", that person does not really know what he/she wants . That person is confused and avoiding been tagged greedy because he or she naturally wants all the riches in the world. Because to be comfortable in life means a lot of things. And I think comfort in life can't be attained without riches . or do u have a different or similar opinion in regards to that?

Without a doubt.
It all boils down to your mentality , and how you think. If you are of the view that you will be
uncomfortable in the absence of wealth, you will be uncomfortable, and vice versa.

A comfortable person is one who has no difficulty meeting his or her own needs.

The issue of being comfortable can mean different thing to different people,some persons can view comfort to mean having the basic things of life and to him life can go on,that to him is what he need in life.

I am quite sure that if the topic of this thread was do you want to become rich? Some people would respond by saying " I just want to be comfortable".
Well I have heard a lot of people saying that al l they needed was comfort in life or even " I don't need all the riches I'm the world". But whenever I ask them to define what comfort means to them, they begin to stutter.
I think when someone says " I just want to be comfortable", that person does not really know what he/she wants . That person is confused and avoiding been tagged greedy because he or she naturally wants all the riches in the world. Because to be comfortable in life means a lot of things. And I think comfort in life can't be attained without riches . or do u have a different or similar opinion in regards to that?
I think not becoming rich but becoming financially independent will bring you comfortablety because if you are working for someone else without any long term vision it will make you uncomfortable.

The truth is that you don't have to be rich before you can take good care of your needs, being rich is kinda risky this day's, if you are rich you'll not be safe, I don't know if I'm the only one noticing this.

Not everybody will become rich or wealthy but there are some certain condition or money that will make you comfortable in life without being rich , ifnyou have everything you want and you are comfortable.

Not everybody will become rich or wealthy but there are some certain condition or money that will make you comfortable in life without being rich , ifnyou have everything you want and you are comfortable.
Definitely it is not everyone that will be Rich. Some people will have opportunities to make smaller amount of money and they will be satisfied with what they have.

To be comfortable, we all need money and also the ones who say they need comfortness in their life also need money to do that, i dont mean being millionaire but some middle class family income can surely give a person everything he desires.
No one can being happy without having money because everyone need to money in order to be happy, because money is happiness, so to comfortable in life everyone needs money.

Being rich is a sacrifice that many people has to make. It's not going to be an easy thing but most importantly we also needs to understand that other people can still be very comfortable even when they have not achieved anything in life. They just couldn't bother.

Yes, that's very much possible, being rich is kinda of risky this day's, the end gain is to make our ends meet but not to get rich, if you have good skills you can get what you want.

Yes I think that's possible, you don't have to be rich before you can take care of your needs, if you are earning a reasonable amount of money I think it will be enough.

the provision of employment in this country is the main reason why I feel it is possible, since government cannot provide employment for graduate,then in no time, they will go into farming and other businesses

I think it's possible to live comfortably without having a lot of wealth. This is not to argue that you don't need money; on the contrary, having plenty of it is fantastic. However, if you aren't extremely wealthy but have enough cash to get by, you can still lead a very comfortable life.

This is virtually unattainable. Without having some wealth, it is impossible to lead a comfortable life. Man has needs and wants, and the only way to meet your needs is with money. You could never enjoy life if you had no money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds