Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can one be comfortable without being rich?

Why won't you feel at ease. Being comfortable is not a guarantee of wealth. Comfort depends on having well-thought-out strategies in place in advance. Comfort cannot be guaranteed by wealth or having enough of it.
Both having and not having can be agreeable.

Advertisement Placeholder
Being comfortable without being rich is in the state of mind , some people prefer being just satisfied , having what they need like just having a house a car and a comfortable job is enough for them

Anybody can be comfortable without becoming rich, but you will have a lot of challenge and the challenges might even make you to be so uncomfortable. To be very genuine I don't see any joy in becoming a poor man.

Becoming comfortable is completely about your mindset and not really about the money that you have. It is true that you will need money in order to run your daily living but you necessarily do not have to have enough before you can be contented with what you have.

It can be a common misconception to think that, in order to be happy, you have to be successful and wealthy. Indeed, money is a fundamental part of life that is needed to pay for the necessities but in modern day society it can be easy for us to assume that the more of it we have the happier we will be.

I am quite sure that if the topic of this thread was do you want to become rich? Some people would respond by saying " I just want to be comfortable".
Well I have heard a lot of people saying that al l they needed was comfort in life or even " I don't need all the riches I'm the world". But whenever I ask them to define what comfort means to them, they begin to stutter.
I think when someone says " I just want to be comfortable", that person does not really know what he/she wants . That person is confused and avoiding been tagged greedy because he or she naturally wants all the riches in the world. Because to be comfortable in life means a lot of things. And I think comfort in life can't be attained without riches . or do u have a different or similar opinion in regards to that?
If you ask me, well I can say "YES". There are tons of people out there with zero money but are living life without any form of distraction. They live in peace with or without riches.

Of course. I'm by no means rich, I wish I was, but I am not. I make okay money, but it could be better. But, I feel I can live comfortably enough. I don't need expensive toys or anything like that. I can survive with what I have and can afford.

I believe that being rich is one of the best way you can be comfortable. People who are not financially capable of providing their need will really have to struggle in the cost of doing so . I don't see any comfort here.

Well everything has it own advantages a d disadvantages to some extent, some people will prefer not to be rich due to some physical and societal challenges that will threaten their peace including the security of there family.

I can consider myself as an example of someone who is happy and contented with life even if not rich. Yes, I am very comfortable to think that we own our home and have 2 cars although they are both 7 years old. My wife is still working but soon to retire and her retirement pay will be invested into a lot with an apartment. Is that being rich? No, in fact, I may be the poorest in our family since my siblings are all in the US. But for me, life is to be enjoyed so I am trying to get the most of life even without the riches and wealth.
I wish I can say this same thing for myself, but that would be lying to myself, as I really need to have money to be comfortable and happy as most of the source of my problems has to do with money

I believe that being rich is one of the best way you can be comfortable. People who are not financially capable of providing their need will really have to struggle in the cost of doing so . I don't see any comfort here.
We have many rich people out there that are not comfortable in life , because they always wants more and their money is giving them sleepless night , so i just want to be comfortable , get what i need on time , have one or two houses , two cars and have enough money to take care of my need .

We have many rich people out there that are not comfortable in life , because they always wants more and their money is giving them sleepless night , so i just want to be comfortable , get what i need on time , have one or two houses , two cars and have enough money to take care of my need .
I don't know how you are seeing the negative part of it, you have to understand that being rich will give you opportunities to enjoy yourself the most, you can travel on vacations , go on sky diving, do other adventures that interest you. There are so many games and enjoyment opportunities provided you have money and that makes you comfortable.

I don't know how you are seeing the negative part of it, you have to understand that being rich will give you opportunities to enjoy yourself the most, you can travel on vacations , go on sky diving, do other adventures that interest you. There are so many games and enjoyment opportunities provided you have money and that makes you comfortable.
I understand your point quite right , that being rich will pave ways and open many positive opportunity for you in life , but what i am saying is that some people only need just half of what the rich people have and they will be comfortable .
Like having just one house , a car , a good and well paying job .

I can never be comfortable without being rich. I would always reason why I'm alive when there's no money. However other people cannot be wearing fashion without me because we are created to flourish in life and opress one another.

Yes, one can be comfortable without being rich. For example, a medical doctor earns money that would let him live a comfortable life but not in affluence. There's a kind of money that would just let you get the basic things of life but not more than that.

Yes, it is possible to be comfortable without being rich. Comfort is subjective and can depend on a person's individual needs and circumstances. Some people may find comfort in having a strong support system of friends and family, while others may find comfort in having a sense of purpose or meaning in their lives. Additionally, the cost of living in different areas can vary significantly, so it is possible for someone to live a comfortable lifestyle on a lower income in one location, while they may need a higher income to maintain the same level of comfort in another location.

Being comfortable without being rich is in the state of mind , some people prefer being just satisfied , having what they need like just having a house a car and a comfortable job is enough for them

I do not think that there is any way to be comfortable without being a rich person until or unless there is someone who is providing all the luxuries to you. There is no free lunch, though.

I understand your point quite right , that being rich will pave ways and open many positive opportunity for you in life , but what i am saying is that some people only need just half of what the rich people have and they will be comfortable .
Like having just one house , a car , a good and well paying job .
As long as you have a house , a car , a good and well paying job then you shouldn't consider yourself to be a poor person . you are living an average life which helps you to provide comfortably to your family without any difficulties. The poor are the people who are struggling and working everyday to have a meal.

You don't need to be wealthy to be comfortable. Having a lot of money or material belongings is not a requirement for comfort. More than anything else, being comfortable means having access to things like food, clothing, shelter, and good health. A sense of stability and contentment with one's life can also help one feel comfortable despite not having a lot of money.

I am quite sure that if the topic of this thread was do you want to become rich? Some people would respond by saying " I just want to be comfortable".
Well I have heard a lot of people saying that al l they needed was comfort in life or even " I don't need all the riches I'm the world". But whenever I ask them to define what comfort means to them, they begin to stutter.
I think when someone says " I just want to be comfortable", that person does not really know what he/she wants . That person is confused and avoiding been tagged greedy because he or she naturally wants all the riches in the world. Because to be comfortable in life means a lot of things. And I think comfort in life can't be attained without riches . or do u have a different or similar opinion in regards to that?

I'm very sure that there are some people in the world who don't care about monetary achievement or even financial gains because they don't believe in it and such people are monks who live in the monastery.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds