Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can I operate my business from home

Ziki

Legendary member
Credits
Am doing a kind of business where i don’t need an area for clients or customers come see me, So what's your advice

Advertisement Placeholder
Of a surety, you can start your business and in fact run it at home. The most important thing is putting in place necessary things that can make your work easy and but don't let the comfort of your home affect your business.

If you have that opportunity, you should take advantage of it since you save the capital of the rent and the payment of services. What you can do to have more demand is to promote your business on social media and offline. To do this, make eye-catching ads with good advertising where you place the address or a contact number.

To run a profitable company, you don't always need to rent or lease commercial space. From the comfort of your own home, you can start and run a small company. When you run a company from home, you will benefit without the high overhead that comes with conventional business settings.

You cannot perfectly manage your business at home if your business has to do with buying and selling of physical products as you still need people to run your business and be a receptionist in your company or organisation,in all the same it depends on the type of business you are going into.
[automerge]1615384796[/automerge]
You cannot perfectly manage your business at home if your business has to do with buying and selling of physical products as you still need people to run your business and be a receptionist in your company or organisation,in all the same it depends on the type of business you are going into.

If your business allows you to work from home then it is a good option, it will give you the chance to work at your own comfort and also effectively, so some people working from home is the best kind of business.

Yes you can start your business and start earnin your money frome home of you have the necessary equipment to start advising your business online, but if you have to deliver , you know you can't do it at home but I it involve just online transaction , then you are good to go.

Am doing a kind of business where i don’t need an area for clients or customers come see me, So what's your advice
If you start your business at home its some sence to be good in term of rent or other expences, but if you start any business like selling products or office type work is not much comfortable at home. if you manage it wisely then is good for your business

It depends on the nature of business. Some business no matter what you do must have to step out to meet people while there are still some business that you can comfortably manage from youe house

Depends on what kind of business you have. If you sell physical products online, you need to to go to the shipment company to deliver your products to the buyers, however, if you sell digital products you can do it from your home.

Since the nature of the business can afford you an option to rent an office space or operate from home,you can operate from home to save cost of hairing an office space,operating from home can also afford you the flexlibility on the operation of job shedule.

During this period of pandemic, which everybody is advised to stay at home unless for some important reasons, working from home is what so many people and organisations are trying to adopt. Do your findings online, there are different types of businesses you can do from home.

You can operate from any where dear. During thus unprecedented time of covid19, people are finding comfort doing business or working online. So you can find one and engage your time with. Be it business or earning gigs, it is left for you to have final say.

Covid has almost ended in my place, but those people who converted their offline business into online business to survive the pandemic are continuing with online business as they have discovered it is easy and cost effective.

Covid has almost ended in my place, but those people who converted their offline business into online business to survive the pandemic are continuing with online business as they have discovered it is easy and cost effective.
Likewise my region, covid effect is no longer much here again. It is very reduced, most of the offline businesses have resumed while the lucrative ones are still shut down. I believe those that have established their offline business online aren't willing to go back in an offline way.

You can operate your business at home by taking it online. Because that's the only way you will be able to reach a wider audience. It is also more convenient as you are running it from the comfort of your home. By using the right social media platforms to advertise, your good to go.

My advice to you is to operate from your home since you've realised you don't need an office to run your business. This will save you lots of overhead like electricity bills, shop rent amongst the many other bills . I know many people who run their business from home and have been successful at it

Yes, there is nothing wrong with running a business from the home. Many entrepreneurs are keying into it in today's world of digitalization globally, I would advice you key into it as well in other to establish your business with it.

Yes If you have that opportunity, you should take advantage of it since you save the capital of the rent and the payment of services. What you can do to have more demand is to promote your business on social media and offline. To do this, make eye-catching ads with good advertising where you place the address or a contact number. So you should take advantage of it.

Well that depends on the business. Sure a lot of businesses can be run from home, but not all of them. These days, pretty much most of them can be worked from home though.

I find working from home so much more relaxing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds