Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can I get paid watching videos online?

Caali

**hungry**
Credits
If yes, can you mention some trusted sites? I work hard for some sites, but it's useless not paying

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes you can get paid watching videos online but it is difficult to get a legitimate and paying site that does. Most platforms that promise to pay-per-click or watch end uo wasting one's time and data. Avoid pay per click sites with "xyz" domain, they are fake, after reaching minimum withdraw they will still request for referrals and they still wouldn't pay after providing referrals. I would've loved to recommend the trusted ones but I don't have any.

I don't think there are any watching videos and getting paid website currently, they may come up later on but they are not in existence. I have been scammed trying to earn money by watching videos on several platforms but it always ends in premium tears for me😢, so you got to be careful of any website that promises you that, because chances are that website is a scam.

I've seen a lot of websites that claim to watch videos and make money but most of the websites look fake to me because I worked and they didn't reward me.And some websites pay for watching videos but their income is so low that even if you get bored watching videos, you can't make a minimum withdrawal.

Yes, there are paid video watching site but most of them are illegitimate, hence they do not pay. The few that pay do not pay well, the pay peanuts for time and data wasted. Some years ago, it was possible to see geninue site for such but now, a lot of scammers have taken over the internet to exploit the poor masses.

Yes we have some online gigs that offers watching videos to get paid, but the payment is low and not really reasonable, you can try out swagbucks.com or beer money forum.com.

Yeah, I believe someone has mentioned something about it on this forum, you watch videos and give an honest review of the video you just watched. I'm not sure they pay well though. But you can get paid for watching videos.

Swagbucks is also known as being a paid survey company, but they also offer payouts for watching videos. You'll begin to earn money by watching video ads, without even having to watch them. After you set up an account, you can also download the Swagbucks mobile app.

If yes, can you mention some trusted sites? I work hard for some sites, but it's useless not paying
I was also searching for a real website that can pay by watching vedios but I haven't find a single one because in many causes when they have told us earlier to withdraw at this specific payment then they will tell us the next task to gain payment and these all things continue but we don't get payments I thing so it's all site are fake may be rearly one will be real

For I don't believe this to true because I know people who have without rewards. After working a while and about to claim their accumulation something comes up to disrupt it and they lose out after all they did. So for me I just concentrate in the ones I the ones am sure of even if what they pay is little as far am sure of payment. But you can still try some out to gibe yourself convictions whether they are legit or not.

Yes of cause, you can be watching video online and also be paid, I heard it from someone there are some website where you can watch video and you will get paid, I think is possibly to be pay why watching video online.

Some sites offer to pay you a cents for each video but would take you so long before you earn their minimum payout. Sometimes they ask another referral for you to be able to withdraw. It is very time consuming. You have to be able to take some time before you reach your goal.

There are many sites that claim to pay after watching a video but eventually most of it are fake. you even waste your time and even data on it and at the end of the day it's nothing

I've come across a couple of sites that claim to pay people for watching videos, but after performing the task I wasn't paid a dime. I think it's just a waste of time, and data because you can't find any legitimate site that will pay you for watching videos.

No much legit sites. I haven't seen any since I started earning money online. I believe bizdustry is okay for me, especially now that it is hard to see a legit paying website. Just make sure you don't fall for scam sites because there are many of them claiming to pay for watching videos.
Yes you can get paid watching videos online but it is difficult to get a legitimate and paying site that does. Most platforms that promise to pay-per-click or watch end uo wasting one's time and data. Avoid pay per click sites with "xyz" domain, they are fake, after reaching minimum withdraw they will still request for referrals and they still wouldn't pay after providing referrals. I would've loved to recommend the trusted ones but I don't have any.
I have fallen for them before. I do not know how they tend to make their domain name to change almost every day. I believe it is their trick to get at unsuspecting persons. I still see some of my friends promoting them though, I believe it's pure ignorance.

Yes you can get money to watch videos . There are many sights where you can earn money to watch videos. But i think some sights are fake . They have no rewards to us . I think if you want to earn money online you must know the knowledge about the real sights . Many sights are that pay minimum money . This money is enough for because we spend a lot of time.

I've been heard people say there are watch videos and earn sites, but as for I do not believe because I usually believe what I see or what I experienced about. And I have been tried many sites of watch and earn but all of them are illegitimate sites, they are just a time and data waster. So, I don't Believe it.

Yes ......I can get paid by watching video online.....some platform will ask the viewer to watch a particular video for some minutes before they can get paid and after watching it for that minutes or seconds ..they will surely be paid

I think is not easily earning this site because some scamer running in this now time and you get paid for some watching videos I think is difficult but it's available in the online Bussiness system and online earning from the watching videos and etc site

Making money from watching videos is a LOT easier than you might think. And, considering you'll likely be spending plenty of time watching films, clips and ads online anyway, it's such an easy way to earn some extra cash in your spare time.

It's an ideal way to make money alongside similar ventures like running a YouTube account. Plus, all of the video-related work experience could hugely boost your CV and help you get a job related to film, TV or digital media.

There are loads of ways to watch videos for money, and we'll go through the best options here.
I can get paid once I follow the accurate procedure and I should be able to have a you tube on my phone, because without having a well good phone I might be able to watch videos online effectively.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds