Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can I get more freelancing jobs on Twitter?

I don't think twitter is the best social media platform get freelancing jobs. I think Instagram would be better but anyways, you could get good freelancing jobs from Twitter.
Social media was not designed for freelancing business of this nature. I think it will be much easier for most of the freelance worker to concentrate on official freelance platforms.

Advertisement Placeholder
Twitter is a good social media platforms but I don't think you'll have freelancing job's their, you can use platforms like Fiverr, I think it will be safer than Twitter.

Twitter is actually a dean for businesses and I haven't seen any social media handle that would promote your business more than Twitter. So the answer to your question is yes.

Twitter is actually a dean for businesses and I haven't seen any social media handle that would promote your business more than Twitter. So the answer to your question is yes.
seriously I have use Twitter to search and get alot of money making opportunity but after some time they limit their service in my region so now I can't just use Twitter for some of my transactions I prefer Facebook rather

seriously I have use Twitter to search and get alot of money making opportunity but after some time they limit their service in my region so now I can't just use Twitter for some of my transactions I prefer Facebook rather
How did Twitter limit transaction in your area? Well, I know a lot of people are making so much money from advertising and selling on Facebook but I think Twitter still remains the best for it.

Thank you for your suggestion, Twitter is a nice platform. Then i should be willing to take my marketing to the next level. I think that is the only way that will help me succeed a bit quicker and faster.

Thank you for your suggestion, Twitter is a nice platform. Then i should be willing to take my marketing to the next level. I think that is the only way that will help me succeed a bit quicker and faster.
You're welcomed. Twitter have always been a social media handle that best fit for doing business or carrying out business related activities just that getting followers could be very difficult.

I had debated in the past about pushing my freelancing services out over sites such as social media but I wasn't sure about how they would be taken or even if there would be any interest, to be honest so I didn't bother. I guess it makes sense though as Twitter is used by millions of people every day and there are bound to be people on there looking to hire others within the freelance world. Definitely going to look into this again myself and see how it plans out,

You can actually get access to free freelancing site in Twitter if you are following people who are deligent in sharing online business opportunities.

I have heard people talking about making money on Twitter , though i know its an avenue where people can make money through some other means which i am working on presently .

I have heard people talking about making money on Twitter , though i know its an avenue where people can make money through some other means which i am working on presently .
Twitter is definitely not even the only way to promote your business online let alone be the only method to reach out to the general public online. So there are definitely other way, even better.

This is the first time that I have heard of this. Twitter been a freelancing sites would be great , considering the traffic and the high number of users the social media have garnered. Do you know how to bag a job on twitter?
If it is on the aspect of getting gigs on fiverr, then with Twitter you can make this happen by directing traffics from your Twitter account to your Fiverr account and this can help you in getting more gigs

You can actually get a freelancing site in Twitter by following relevant twits concerning online business from online business tutors.

You're welcomed. Twitter have always been a social media handle that best fit for doing business or carrying out business related activities just that getting followers could be very difficult.
Nowadays since the new owner has taken over Twitter, what is the possibility of succeeding as a marketer on Twitter generally when we have not done the blue tick verification ?

I have been using twitter for a long time (I think I have been a member since 2010). However, trust me, I have never found any working opportunities on Twitter. However, I have managed to make some sales by using Twitter.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds