Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can I create awareness for my business on WhatsApp

Am an fashion designer hoping to create awareness for my business and am major my active on WhatsApp so am thinking is there a way for me to promote my business on this platform and how to go about this so as to help my business
Yes you can create awareness for your business on whatsapp. Infact, it is one of the best platforms for creating awareness and publicity. There is business whatsapp and status is always available for use.

Advertisement Placeholder
You can use whatsapp to promote your business without stress, just fill up your status on whatsapp with your business items and display it there by doing this people will your business packing.

You can promote your business on whatsapp using WhatsApp group, WhatsApp Channel and also whatsapp status.
It depends on you and your product... If it's fashion, I will suggest you use channel and status.

Whatsapp is actually good for promoting ones business because come to think of it, only people who know you vlosely have your number and so whatsapp would make it easy to advertise your business to them directly and also wont make them doubt the originality of your product
[automerge]1612603673[/automerge]
Whatsapp is actually good for promoting ones business because come to think of it, only people who know you vlosely have your number and so whatsapp would make it easy to advertise your business to them directly and also wont make them doubt the originality of your product

Yes, you can always create awareness for your business via whatsapp through status, the only problem is that the status view is limited to your contacts alone, the best media for awareness still remains facebook ads, with facebook sponsored ads, you can target a large audience who would contact you for either enquiries or sales, after which you initiate doorstep delivery, try facebook sponsored ads today and see the results.

Yes you can through your whatsapp profile by as adding up email and details of your business, and thank God we have specific whatsapp for business nowadays, you can also make awareness through what's app group, what's app status and other devices

Yes you can actually create awareness for your business on wathsapp it depends on the number of status view you have in a day or you contract it out to those that have WhatsApp TV those ones have high number of view.

Sure you can create awareness of your business on Whatsapp via your status and also by creating what's app group to let people know about your products and services. When creating awareness on Whatsapp you must enough contact

You are on the right track. Firstly creating an awareness for your business on WhatsApp need you to have a WhatsApp business account which has all features in support of businesses. And try to create your own WhatsApp group then use your business design to invite and make known your business to the world.

Why only on whatsapp, if you can promote and market your fashion designing career on various media platforms. Just emphasize and clear when you market on various media platforms to contact you on whatsapp because you are often active there.

You can use WhatsApp group to promote your business.

The ultimate goal of every business is to make profit. Business spend a lot on advertising. But have you ever paused to think that you could use WhatsApp to reach as many customers as possible? Yes, because WhatsApp is FREE! It is a convenient and cost-effective marketing tool. WhatsApp marketing is what you should consider if you are thinking of cutting your advertising cost. You can use WhatsApp to generate leads and instantly attract traffic to your business.

Sure you can, like every other social platform WhatsApp is also good to reach out to customers and make your product known. The adverts can be done by getting contacts who are interested in such product I.e target audience meaning what you sell should determine the contacts you have. You can also create a group where people are added and information and advertisements are done through such channels

Am an fashion designer hoping to create awareness for my business and am major my active on WhatsApp so am thinking is there a way for me to promote my business on this platform and how to go about this so as to help my business
Yes you can make enough money on whatsapp because it is so obvious that the moment anyone picks up his/her phone the first social media we all click on is WhatsApp. Even now on blogs there will always be a logo of WhatsApp at one conner of the page. So over time whatsapp have increase enough traffic, even Facebook had to add a sharing part so itcan be shared on facebook.

In fact , WhatsApp is the first place you start your business awareness from because it the simplest and costless. Another reason is that WhatsApp is comprises of your close companion and that is where your business awareness should start from. After several awareness on WhatsApp you can now move to other social media.

Yes your creat awareness of your business on WhatsApp so that your friends will know the kind of business you are in to and get to know you better from there you might having some customers that you will be supplying your goods

Yes, you can engage people on whatsapp to sell your products. Just make broadcast groups & send your products to that list in just one click. You can also put your products pictures on whatsapp status. But the minus point is that your status can be seen to only those people to whom you have saved numbers in your contact list.

Whatsapp is a very effective tool for marketing.alot of people don't know how to use it for that purpose.i applaud for taking that step.ues of whatsapp status is one way I know and I will advice you to download whatsapp business,It is different from the normal one we know and is very good for business.

You can promote your business with any of the social media handles. And WhatsApp I one of them. All you need do is increase your contacts get people to save your contacts in that way you have increased views. You can create groups and add people who are interested in seeing your products.

Yes, you can engage people on whatsapp to sell your products. Just make broadcast groups & send your products to that list in just one click. You can also put your products pictures on whatsapp status. But the minus point is that your status can be seen to only those people to whom you have saved numbers in your contact list.

1. Capitalize on the Cross-Platform Advantage.
  2. Create Broadcast Lists.
  3. Take Advantage of Group Chat.
  4. Enjoy Cost-Free Messaging.
  5. Take Customer Support to a New Level.
  6. Make Creative Offers and Promotions.
  7. Build User Loyalty.
  8. Engage Directly with Phone Calls.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds