Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can an ordinary person invest in oil business?

Oil business is very profitable in all parts of world. Every day, oil industries pump approx 98 million barrel of crude from the ground. And price of 1 barrel is approx 70$.. so you can see how much these companies earn on daily basis.
Want to know,can an ordinary person invest in oil business?
I dont think an ordinary person can invest in it because first of all need some amount to invest in it because because oil is going too expensive nowadays and its expenses so much to start this buisness.

Advertisement Placeholder
Oil business is very profitable in all parts of world. Every day, oil industries pump approx 98 million barrel of crude from the ground. And price of 1 barrel is approx 70$.. so you can see how much these companies earn on daily basis.
One simple way for the average person to invest in oil is through stocks of oil drilling and service companies. In addition, investors can gain indirect exposure to oil through the purchase of energy-sector ETFs. Several sector mutual funds that invest mainly in energy-related stocks are available like the iShares Global Energy Sector Index Fund (IXC), and to energy-sector mutual funds, like the the T. Rowe Price New Era Fund (PRNEX). These energy-specific ETFs and mutual funds invest solely in the stocks of oil and oil services companies and come with lower risk.

There are different ways to invest in oil business, through gas stations, owing tankers that supplies oil products, owing cooking gas depot, owing of oil rig, etc. Provided you have your money and the necessary contacts, you can invest in oil business.

Anyone can invest in any business as far as you have you money at hand know one will tell you rubbish and oil business business that give good cash if someone what is doing on the...the profit on oil business it enjoyable

Investing in or buying an oil well is a large, long-term investment that carries some risk to it. ... If you do enough research and work with the right people, you can purchase a profitable oil well that will pay you royalties or profits regularly.

What you mean by ordinary is poor I guess. Oil business is huge, profitable at the same time risky. Investment in oil business needs money, political connections and mist time good government polices. So if you have no raw cash your level of contact will pave a way.
Oil business in all regards might not be for ordinary people. This is based on individual definition of ordinary.

I think the oil business investment was meant for people who is rich already. But sure even if you're not rich as long as you have the money to invest and start it you can. But having that money i think we can say that you're quite rich. That's why most oil businesses are like empires.

ordinary person can invest in oil and gas business but the only reason that can stop an ordinary person from investing in oil and gas business is that an ordinary person may not have the required money to invest because investing in oil and gas require a huge sum of money

Sure, you can invest in oil industry as a regular person. However, be sure you have all it takes to be an investor in oil industry. Get your facts right and ensure you have the support or backing of a great lawyer. With all these in place, you are sure to go.
[automerge]1611557023[/automerge]
Sure, you can invest in oil industry as a regular person. However, be sure you have all it takes to be an investor in oil industry. Get your facts right and ensure you have the support or backing of a great lawyer. With all these in place, you are sure to go.

There are no qualifications in investment saying that an ordinary person cannot invest on an oil business. Anyone are welcome to invest in any industry that caught their interest as long as they have the ability to sustain the financial requirements on that industry they wanted to invest in. A failure of one do not define the probability of success of others.

An
Ordinary person can definitely invest in oil and gas business. Only that this time is not as a sole owner but as a shareholder. You choose to buy sheres from any of the oil and gas industry of your choosing and invest your money there.

I want to believe that what you mean by ordinary person is someone or people who don't have money or who have a very little money. If I'm right, then an ordinary person can't start an oil business because it is capital intensive. You need huge amount of capital to start the business. It is a business for the rich.

People doing oil business do not have any resemblance as far as the capital and the knowledge needed for the business is concern any ordinary person can do it . it also involved the drillers ,refineries and so on.

I don't know what you mean by an ordinary person but I know that the oil business is a great one to invest in. Anyone can do it if he/she has the amount of money needed for investment and the knowledge to do it.

I don't understand what you mean ordinary person, oil business has procedures, if you want to go into oil business, do your findings about oil business, the requirements need to start oil business and if you meet the requirements you can start or partner with someone if you don't have all the finance involved.

Business venture in the oil sector is no different from any other venture.But the oil sector is a very capital intensive business,if you have the money to finance a sector,you need the technical manpower for growth and contineous profitability in that sector.A good team of management skilled personnel is needed as well.And you have to choose the sector you want to venture into,Exploration,refining,petro chemical etc.
[automerge]1622585018[/automerge]
The only way that you can invest in oil business is to buy shares of stocks of an oil company. Let me share an experience by a friend who opened a gas station. It was a huge capital that he invested but after 1 year he closed shop due to bankruptcy. It was just a gas station that needed $40k capital. Much more if you will buy a rig for oil production, that would be impossible.
In my contry you need to have huge and substantial amount of money before you can venture into full time exploration,that is if you are given the licence though.But one can be a player if he decide to buy shares in one of those blue chip company and be a part owner.

Last edited:
In my country it is very possible to do so. All they just want to have is your money, and not your political background or credentials.

Any reasonable investment in the oil business in any form will require a substantial amount of capital. The only workaround is to invest in investment companies that will, in turn, invest in the oil business, that way the cost of entry will be significantly lower.

In my country , not everyone can enter into oil business because the government wants to monitor it. You have to get license from them to be able to do it and it is very costly.

I also agree that oil business is very profitable. It's a product where the motorist in all the world is using. There was an inventor of hydrogen car where you only use water as your fuel. It was in the news here in our country. The problem is the lack of support of our government and private sector. It's because it will kill the oil business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds