Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can an ordinary person invest in oil business?

In my country, I don't think there's any law against investing into oil and gas business. It's a big investment and definitely requires a lot of capital. Once you feel you have the money for the investment, I see no reason why you can't.

Advertisement Placeholder
Oil business is very profitable in all parts of world. Every day, oil industries pump approx 98 million barrel of crude from the ground. And price of 1 barrel is approx 70$.. so you can see how much these companies earn on daily basis.
Want to know,can an ordinary person invest in oil business?
Yes an ordinary person can invest in oil business but there will be high chances of losses for that person.
If he want to get profit he must be aware of market value, people demand and management to deal with difficult situations.
so he must learn some experience before investing.

You made mention of an ordinary person. Do you mean someone who has no knowledge about the oil field or ? Any which way, to invest means to put your money into a business with the expectation of a high profit for you. So an ordinary person without the knowledge of oil production, who have enough money to invest can venture into Investment with oil production company.

He or she does not have to participate in any of their activities in the oil sectors. All he need to do is to invest in the process and from the comfort of his house, his investment keeps increasing.

Most times I think investment in the oil sectors can be more profitable than online crypto currency investment.
  • Best Investment

Anyone can do oil business, infact the business is taking a lot of new dimensions in the new site,I don't know about the cude oil but the refined oil are sold by individuals because of the cause of transportation to the filling station.

I think you can make investment through share of stocks. You can buy stocks of the oil company of your choice. In that way you have a portion of shares on their company.

I think the other options are not eligible for ordinary investors. I'm not entirely sure though.

Oil business is very profitable in all parts of world. Every day, oil industries pump approx 98 million barrel of crude from the ground. And price of 1 barrel is approx 70$.. so you can see how much these companies earn on daily basis.
Yes an ordinary person also invest in oil business. First method is to invest directly in oil company mean purchase shares of the company and earn dividend.
The second one is to start your own small oil agency to sale out on daily base and earn.

Yes, ordinary person can make investment in oil business. It is much valuable and profitable.
An ordinary, if have something to invest then he can do that. He can be do a business by contracting with oil agencies.

I do not get your definition of ordinary person but there are so many sub sectors in the oil business such as exploration, drilling, refinery, transportation and sales. Any of the above would require you have a very high amount of cash because it involves a lot of legalities and is very expensive to start. I think that is why its only wealthy people or government that are into oil.
Well,being an ordinary person,I think we can invest in oil buisniss through shares.because big amount cannot be invest by from an ordinary person so minimum 1lac of.investment gives u much profit and in this way they can increase the investment and enhance thier profit.

The only reasonable way an individual can partake in oil and gas businesss is to acquire shares and stock of oil companies. The governmental institutions that mines and refine petroleum doesn’t sell to individuals instead they sell to larger bodies with the certification to buy and sell crude

It needs more resources to invest in oil. I think an ordinary person can't invest in oil business alone. He has to take help of other people and companies.

What is your definition of an ordinary person, that is the first thing to understand before we can be able to profer solution to the answer, but to me anybody can invest in which ever business you want to, Just that some businesses like oil and gas requires more money and if you have the money, you are good to go

I have never seen a regular salary earner get a chance to invest in oil has it is, I think the phrase ordinary person means someone with an average or no salary earner.

Oil investment is mainly for rich business men and government organisation and staff, so I think it is kind of hard for an ordinary man to get to invest in oil.

The oil business is very good and profitable. A lot of people do this business and I have some relatives who do this business. I asked them and they said it is a very profitable and good business. And many people in our city do it. I have seen for myself that people demand a lot and everyone uses it and it is a very good business.

Well dear oil business has much varities, and without experience nobody can dive in this business, because there is need much investment and lot of out comes. So i think an ordinary man without any knowledge and experience couldnt not start this business either it online or hand to hand.

I think you can invest in oil business , only that there are some documents you would sign or you would go through before you start big in the crude oil business , and also you can start selling in small quantity also like for instance Like selling in form of retailer

Oil business is very profitable. It's not for the common man. This business requires a lot of money and this means an ordinary person as you said can't afford it. In my country, it's the politicians and their allies that are cashing out from the business.

Here In my country Nigeria, oil business is not for any just people, it is meant for the rich and big people. Because such business requires connection and knowing a lot of people in high places, the noble men and so on before you can be able to participate in oil business.

Oil business is very lucrative and not as complex as people thinks it is, most oil moguls started small till they grew bigger. The environment determines how you start this business , if you are in a bigger environment you will need big money but in a smaller community you can start little with proper licencing.

what do you mean ordinary? Individuals or corporate bodies with interest in oil related investment can proceed with caution, having considered the investment option that best suit you. Also, investing in real estate is quite rewarding and highly risky.

As an individual, If you have enough capital to venture into this business, their is nothing stopping you from setting it up. The best is to get the fundamentals on how to register your company, how to buy the oil in international market price and resell in a society where oil is in high demand after refining it to different part of other oil.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds