Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can an ordinary person invest in oil business?

Probably, but I will advise you to acquire knowledge about the fundamental ways of doing things in the business. please show you associate yourself with those who are in the business for a long period of time to put you through on the normal process

Advertisement Placeholder
Oil business is very profitable in all parts of world. Every day, oil industries pump approx 98 million barrel of crude from the ground. And price of 1 barrel is approx 70$.. so you can see how much these companies earn on daily basis.
Want to know,can an ordinary person invest in oil business?
Around here, it is only the rich that can afford such an investment.
With the fluctuations in the price of oil, can an ordinary person cope in the case of losses?
The business is a profitable one, investing in it would mean big.

Definitelly a person that has little or no knowledge about the iol and gas industry can invest into the sector,provided he has the money and the section he is gong into is viable and will bring profit at the end of the day.

Anyone can invest in an oil business but seriously I think you must have good knowledge and skills and more money,if your money is less then you can borrow to Star t the business

The oil sector is saturated with rich people and the political elites. It would be very difficult for an ordinary person to get into this business. This is the best advice and you have to forget about it.

There is nothing wrong with that an ordinary person can invest in that field but you need knowledge and skills and some money to invest

An ordinary can invest in the oil business but I bet you that is going to cost you alot of money its not that simple to go into that face of business.

Why not spend your money on things that you know how to do forex is good and crypto is easy

Like what I said earlier an ordinary person can trade in oil or invest there but first you need to know much about the firm ask people about the reputation of the company and how legit they are a

Purchasing stock in an oil company is the only option to invest in the oil industry.
I'd want to relate a friend's experience with opening a petrol station.
He invested a sizable sum of money, but after a year he had to close his

An ordinary can invest in oil if he has the knowledge and skills to invest so I think that an ordinary person can invest in the oil business but you need to have huge sum of money which will help you to do that

Oil and gas is a business that is meant for the rich . yes with the right connection and with good partnership it is still very much possible for an ordinary person to invest in oil and gas business provided you have the required money.

However this will be difficult in situations that there is no availability of these products for investment

An ordinary person can invest in oil but you are going to have big capital at hand. This is a business that needs big investment to run the stock successfully. However, oil business is lucrative since the price is hiking as time passes.

Anyone can make investments in the oil industry. Oil can be purchased in a variety of ways, including by acquiring oil drilling and service company stocks, energy-sector ETFs, and mutual funds. Oil futures and options contracts are another way for investors to get exposure to the commodity, although many individual investors may not be able to afford these.

Anyone can invest in any business as far as you have you money at hand know one will tell you rubbish and oil business business that give good cash if someone what is doing on the...the profit on oil business it enjoyable
You are right, anyone can invest in oil business when the person have the capital to invest, you can invest as far as you have enough capital to invest no matter the amount you wish to invest in the company.

Depends on what you can invest and bring to the table. Anyone can invest money into something, but that then doesn't mean you can control it or decide what happens with it. Some investors can, but most don't get to change things.

Though, I don't know much about oil business. But I believe it is very possible to invest in oil business if you have the money. I do not get your idea of ordinary person. Or is there discrimination when it comes to oil investment?

Yes you can be able to do that, but you need to have a high level of knowledge before you can be able to do that, the level of knowledge you are having will determine how much you will earn.

You need a good sum of money before you can invest in an oil business and that's the main reason why ordinary people can not invest in that kind of business , because the amount of money invested will determine tha mount you will make .

In my country, only politicians of the highest class are able to afford an oil well. If you are just a business person, you have to be in the billionaire range to invest in oil and even with that,, you would need to lobby.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds