Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can an ordinary person invest in oil business?

You may not have enough finance to directly invest in oil but you can do so indirectly by getting an oil truck in which you can get great returns for every oil which is supplied at intervals. Do make sure to make a research from the oil associations.

Advertisement Placeholder
Your better off investing in a gas station like Petro Express or Exxon then an oil rig business. Most of those companies have high stock holders from those refineries and that's where they get most of their money from. If one does well, most of the time they both.

Ordinary people. I don't seems to understand your definition of ordinary people but there are different sectors when it comes to oil

Oil investment depends on level of the business ideas and financial strength so everyone can do oil business and is a welcome development

I think oil like gold is a capital project and prices do vary due to the supply and demand so it is a very viable project that one can actually invest in and get good return of investment.As to wether they can be a simple way of investing directly that am not sure but through sub companies i think you can invest.In my country we call the company that deals with oil refinery "indeni"as we don't produce oil but our refinery gets the crude oil and refines it into finished oil products.But i dont trust local companies when it comes to stocks and shares.

Oil business is very profitable in all parts of world. Every day, oil industries pump approx 98 million barrel of crude from the ground. And price of 1 barrel is approx 70$.. so you can see how much these companies earn on daily basis.
Want to know,can an ordinary person invest in oil business?
Of course I think that anyone can invest in the oil business if they so choose to do so. You can either invest directly in the oil business, or you could invest in the companies that deal with the oil through the purchasing of shares within that company which is your investment into them. There is no restrictions when it comes to the oil business and investing in it, I f I am not mistaken, but this may differ based on your region.

Oil business is a very high class business especially in country where oil determines to a large extent the economy of the country, to go into such business you have to be very wealthy and also have connections with the government

You might need to define ordinary person for me to know what exactly you want to hear and what I have to say. The oil business isn't just lucrative and looks so rich. There are other sacrifices, provisions, and many other things that has to be considered. You need a huge investment to earn big or cash in big! You need to learn and become an expert and also in connection with the right circle of people

Any body can invest in oil business but if you have the money and you also to be highly influencial because oil business is not an easy business at all,if i say that if you invest your money in oil business that there would be no loss i will be lieing to you. There will be loss but it will not be too much, oil industries pump 98 million of crude oil from the ground so you can only if you have the money

Oil business is very profitable in all parts of world. Every day, oil industries pump approx 98 million barrel of crude from the ground. And price of 1 barrel is approx 70$.. so you can see how much these companies earn on daily basis.
There is no restriction on the kind of people that can invest in oil and gas industry, it is just that it is a very big business, so you have to be at a certain level to be able to venture into it. You will need enough money and influence to succeed, though it still depends on which sector you want to venture into.

Invest in an energy-focused ETF or Mutual Fund. Exchange-traded funds (ETFs) and mutual funds allow you to buy a basket of investments in one purchase. ...

Trade Oil Options and Futures. ...

Invest in MLPs. ...

Buy Stock in an Oil and Gas Company.

I do not get your definition of ordinary person but there are so many sub sectors in the oil business such as exploration, drilling, refinery, transportation and sales. Any of the above would require you have a very high amount of cash because it involves a lot of legalities and is very expensive to start. I think that is why its only wealthy people or government that are into oil.

i don't think that it's a business that's meant for individuals, usually only people that own fuel stations that are allowed to perform such as things as they are the only agencies that are allowed to sell fuel and similar things such as diesel etc...

As an individual you have every right to own any business of your choice, as long as you have the means to go about it. Oil business like every other business, requires some factors before you can venture into it such as money, land, laborers etc and if you don't have these factors you can't set up any business..

Yes ordinary man can go into oil business and if you really love it and you wish moreover if the oil business is your dream then go into it and get your self fixed up just that here in my country it's somehow because if you don't have link to anybody you won't able to get to good people or link up to the people whose going to give you whatever you need

There is a lot of money required to invest in oil, so it is very important for it to be rich. An ordinary person cannot invest in it. If you have a lot of money, you can invest in this and earn a lot of profit.

An ordinary person cannot invest in oil business because investing in oil business require a lot of money and an ordinary person may not have the money to invest that is why investing in oil or gas business is mainly for people that are rich, if you riched and you have the money you can invest. It depends on you

I do not get your definition of ordinary person but there are so many sub sectors in the oil business such as exploration, drilling, refinery, transportation and sales. Any of the above would require you have a very high amount of cash because it involves a lot of legalities and is very expensive to start. I think that is why its only wealthy people or government that are into oil.
Same here. I'll like to know your definition of ordinary person. And who are the extraordinary persons? To add to your example, the oil servicing firms are also involve in the oil industry. The major thing is your money and your line of interest.

Anyone can invest in all kind of business,if you know you are capable and have money required to start the business,oil business is not a business you can just jump into and start doing,it is a business that requires connection,You must know someone who knows very well about the job and learn from him/her experience in the business

You could have helped us by defining or in a way clearly explain what you mean by that word 'ordinary'. Do you mean someone without the prior knowledge of how the oil and gas sector works?
Or do you mean someone who is not financially buoyant enough?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds