Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Call of Duty Warzone on Smartphone Devices

Cory

Community Manager
Community
Team Manager
Website
jcodes.jcink.net
Credits
I'm not sure about Android, but I noticed Warzone is coming to iPhone next year. Is anyone excited about it? I've mainly played Team Deathmatch and campaigns, but I'd really like to try the mobile version when it comes out.

I have seen some streamer already having access to it. Didn't watch long enough to form an opinion, but should be interesting to say the least.

I know myself that some people have access to it already but I feel that is the more top streamers that have access to it now. I think it's great that something like Warzone is coming to smartphone devices and it really does show that mobile gaming is evolving especially with us seeing games such as Call of Duty and Apex Legends also go to smart phone as well. It's giving people more room to be able to game whether they are at home or away from home. I haven't looked much into Warzone on mobile devices but from what I have heard so far, many are positive about it.

I may have to check out the streamer to see what it's like. I don't even play Call of Duty mobile that much anymore, but maybe Warzone will better entice me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest