Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Buying silver

Investing in silver is a very good business but one need to look for a legitimate sites or platform where one can trade. It's no longer news that there are countless number of scammers online. They are always on top of their game

Advertisement Placeholder
Is one of the oldest form of investment but since we are in the modern society, this type of investment is not profitable and it's not popular anymore, people are now concentrating in trading of digital assets like cryptocurrency.
I also believe more in digital assets as they are my best bet when ever I want to invest my money, but the old ones still need it though.

I also believe more in digital assets as they are my best bet when ever I want to invest my money, but the old ones still need it though.
You may not be able to invest in silver now because it might be difficult for you to secure it and the time may not actually be there ,cryptocurrency is also a good investment you can do at the comfort of your own within a short period of time.

It is a business that needs legal backing before one can do it. Individuals do not open Silver shops because they can be allowed to do so. It is for the government to mine, sell and use the money for the country.
Exactly cause not every day you see someone open up a store and just out of the blue say they want to sell silver and the likes. It takes planning, getting the right certification and capital.

You may not be able to invest in silver now because it might be difficult for you to secure it and the time may not actually be there ,cryptocurrency is also a good investment you can do at the comfort of your own within a short period of time.
That is the joy of everything. I am also considering security situation In my country. Offline assets are not secured at all, so better to rely on Digital assets.

That is the joy of everything. I am also considering security situation In my country. Offline assets are not secured at all, so better to rely on Digital assets.
Omo, there are some digital assets that can behave exactly like unsecured offline asset ,you really need to know the type of digital asset you are investing because of high rate of scamming in the cryptosystem and any other form of investment online.

Omo, there are some digital assets that can behave exactly like unsecured offline asset ,you really need to know the type of digital asset you are investing because of high rate of scamming in the cryptosystem and any other form of investment online.
Sure, I am no longer a novice and so I do all necessary research before investing a dime in anything I ever think worth my money.

Sure, I am no longer a novice and so I do all necessary research before investing a dime in anything I ever think worth my money.
Anywhere, about from cryptocurrency I don't think there is any other popular digital assets that people can invest on, because cryptocurrency is the most popular one for now and that is what a lot of people are investing on.

Investing in silver is a very good business but one need to look for a legitimate sites or platform where one can trade. It's no longer news that there are countless number of scammers online. They are always on top of their game
But silver is not a digital asset that can be traded online as you said, there is no online platform you can actually used to invest in silver as you only have to go and buy it from jewellers and keep it for it to increase in value.

But silver is not a digital asset that can be traded online as you said, there is no online platform you can actually used to invest in silver as you only have to go and buy it from jewellers and keep it for it to increase in value.
That's part of the issue with such investment . This is why I will always prefer those online investment I can do at the comfort of my home

If you have the cash at hand now it'll be good to buy a lot of silver or invest in it because most of the electronic companies are making higher demand for it in the mineral resources marketplace.

Anywhere, about from cryptocurrency I don't think there is any other popular digital assets that people can invest on, because cryptocurrency is the most popular one for now and that is what a lot of people are investing on.
We have got stocks too and they help a lot of people make profits Even more than they can ever think of doing from their crypto trading.

Myself I have made researches and I have seen nothing wrong with buying silver as far as you can really make something out of the whole deals

Selling of silver could be so lucrative as it's so close to gold which is also lucrative in it's own way so I'm not sure anything is stopping the silver from being lucrative.

I am someone who has a lot of love for the store of value market and silver is definitely top there in the ranks and it also has a lot of uses too which will make it profitable.

I don't buy and sell silver and have not ever had the intention of going into the business in the future either. You should know your market very well before deciding if it is what you want

I am someone who has a lot of love for the store of value market and silver is definitely top there in the ranks and it also has a lot of uses too which will make it profitable.
The issue is how to acquire the silver and then put into use outside selling it when the price rises. It has less investors compared to gold.

We have got stocks too and they help a lot of people make profits Even more than they can ever think of doing from their crypto trading.
I do not really understand how we can invest in stock and I don't even know what a stock is all about ,is it just like a normal cryptocurrency we are investing on now ? please explain a little of how its work I might be interested.

I don't even know the marketplace in which someone can purchase silver. I am also interested in this line of business because the value may rise in the nearest future.

Actually have been hearing about people buying silver before but I haven't seen them before at all and I think it's kind of outdated actually and I don't think people should still see it at all.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds