Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Buying silver

Getting real silver at its market place, and buying at the affordable price, its a welcomed one. Silver appreciates as time goes, just like Gold, it is hardly the value drops down so low, lower than what you bought it.
In fact, here in my country it is a very lucrative business. Of all the people who have bought at one time or another, today they make a considerable profit. I have a relative who has a good amount of money just in profits, from a quantity of silver that he had partly inherited and partly bought.

Advertisement Placeholder
In my place silver is not considered good investment. In our country, People do buy silvers but they don't buy silver as investment but rather as jewelry or decorative items

Wasn't sure where to put this topic. I know of some people who are interested in buying & selling silver. How lucrative would this be? Do you buy or sell silver yourself? I looked into coins, bars, American Silver Eagles & it seems it may be a good deal.
Investing in minerals and other resources like gold, silver,and diamond is a very good choice to make but here, we do not really have much of that and the opportunity therein is very thin. So we do not really consider that

Wasn't sure where to put this topic. I know of some people who are interested in buying & selling silver. How lucrative would this be? Do you buy or sell silver yourself? I looked into coins, bars, American Silver Eagles & it seems it may be a good deal.
You need to understand the pattern of trade before going to any trade, buying gold seems more lucrative as compared to buying silver.

In fact, here in my country it is a very lucrative business. Of all the people who have bought at one time or another, today they make a considerable profit. I have a relative who has a good amount of money just in profits, from a quantity of silver that he had partly inherited and partly bought.
That's a rich bargain your relation made with his or her funds. Instead of lavishing the money on things that won't yield future benefits. It is better to invest on precious metals, like Gold, and silver. They have high level of productivity in the future.

That's a rich bargain your relation made with his or her funds. Instead of lavishing the money on things that won't yield future benefits. It is better to invest on precious metals, like Gold, and silver. They have high level of productivity in the future.
It is so @Sincerem, currently everything here is critical, but nevertheless at the time I also came to buy some silver garments with a negligible cost and today I am surprised at the increase that has taken place in the price. I recommend such an investment

It is so @Sincerem, currently everything here is critical, but nevertheless at the time I also came to buy some silver garments with a negligible cost and today I am surprised at the increase that has taken place in the price. I recommend such an investment
I'm happy that you carved out time to place an investment of your own, to buy some Silver garments. Which has overseen some improvement ever since you bought it, according to what you said. I'll invest in this precious metals in the future when i have much funds for it.

Buying and selling of silver should be meant for old people who don't know much about the internet
What young men should be looking at now is cryptocurrency and how to invest and make cool cash

I'm happy that you carved out time to place an investment of your own, to buy some Silver garments. Which has overseen some improvement ever since you bought it, according to what you said. I'll invest in this precious metals in the future when i have much funds for it.
If funds are currently needed for it, and if you have the opportunity, do not hesitate to invest in it. I did it for pleasure with no thoughts of investment, and today I see the attractive profits, and my relative did it for that purpose and it has helped him a lot today.

I don't think buying silver nowadays is a great idea, it doesn't have potentials of great profit like gold or bitcoin.
Silver is not that lucrative again.

Buying silver is definitely a lucrative business. As it's relevance can never be written off, it is a treasure. But I'll advice that before any one will go into the business, proper feasibility studies needs to be carried out

Well as for me I see buy and selling of silver as a good business but there are many other profitable and trending business right now, buying and selling of silver is an old business

Concerning buying silver. Well, I have not had a deal of such before but since gold is a lucrative business, the silver business too should be though it might sound outdated. You need to make findings about it so as to know if it is worth going to and also fit your satisfaction when dealing with it

Buying and selling silver is a very good business and also the business is profitable, a friend of mine has invested lots in this business and right now he is doing very good

Silver is an expensive asset that if bought and sold would definitely bringing the necessary funds to anyone that get involved in the buying and selling of the asset.

I would have recommended gold instead. even though cryptocurrency is taking over all these assets and making some of them redundant. silver may not really be good

Buying silver is not as lucrative as when you buy precious gold or gem stones. You might not make any meaningful profits out of it. I would advise against it

I have never bought silver and i don't know how its been done , because many people who have silver knows how much profit they gave gained from the sales because they know bow to market it well

Silver is a lucrative asset just like gold and it has got a lot of potentials even in hundreds of years to come. You can buy some and keep, while waiting for them to appreciate in the future.

I do not have knowledge of silver buying and selling, it just came to my knowledge for the first time through this post so I cannot really say if it is beneficial or not.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds