Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Buying silver

Oops! Buying and selling of silver will be extremely a lucrative business but I wish I had the capital to venture into it. Sounds interesting.

Advertisement Placeholder
Wasn't sure where to put this topic. I know of some people who are interested in buying & selling silver. How lucrative would this be? Do you buy or sell silver yourself? I looked into coins, bars, American Silver Eagles & it seems it may be a good deal.
Just getting to know of buying and selling of silver.
Is it lucrative at all?
Who are really the target market?
am not sure I would love to do such business.

I don't know much about buying of silver but I know of gold which is extremely lucrative especially if you can lay your hands on old gold.

Silver will continue to become valuable and it will be very good if you can invest your money in it. The reason is that electronic companies keep demanding for silver to make a panel of gadgets.

Yes it looks such a good project , but I think you'll need some experience to make that's profitable , and may be someone need huge capital too to do so .

Oops! Buying and selling of silver will be extremely a lucrative business but I wish I had the capital to venture into it. Sounds interesting.
So does it really mean that if you really understand how to engage in the business ? Because as I understand every business has their own way of dealing and you must understand the strategies that is needed in most cases this business.

Wasn't sure where to put this topic. I know of some people who are interested in buying & selling silver. How lucrative would this be? Do you buy or sell silver yourself? I looked into coins, bars, American Silver Eagles & it seems it may be a good deal.

Silver is one of the precious metals that can be found in earth. There is a big demand of silver and since the supply of silver is limited just like Gold or Bitcoins, there will come a time when the price of silver will increase. You must realize that silver can be more volatile as compared to some other metals such s Gold.

Honestly, I have heard of this business. I was told how lucrative it is. The best method of knowing more about this ie asking Google and it will direct you. There you will see stores, their address and the type of goods they have, also the buying and selling applications will do a lot for you.
Yeah, I agree with try making research on Google and people that are already dealing with this. I believe the business will just turn out find if you do everything right. Make sure you can differentiate an original from the fake

A very good percentage of the wealth in the world right now is in jewelries and if you want to go into the silver business then that is where you should look into. You will purchase it for people who are willing to sell and then sell it off.

It is good to acquire enough amount of silver. The reason is that it is going to be one of the most valuable commodities in the nearest feature as majority of the electronic companies are demanding for it.

If you have the finances, I believe it is better to buy gold rather than silver because gold appreciates and is an excellent investment. You may buy gold right now and it will be worth more than the amount you paid for it when you sell it. I simply believe that gold is a superior investment than other options.

If you have the finances, I believe it is better to buy gold rather than silver because gold appreciates and is an excellent investment. You may buy gold right now and it will be worth more than the amount you paid for it when you sell it. I simply believe that gold is a superior investment than other options.
I think very few people are into the line of investing in silver. The market can be quite lucrative just like other scarce jewels/items and you could make enough money buying and re-selling it.

Getting success in any business depends on how the owner goes about it,in the case of silver you have to first of all,seek information on how it is ran and whether the market is still in high demand, which you are doing now,kudos.

Well I have never bought it before but then I know I is Avery lucrative business but I would advise you to know more about it first and seek the advice of people who are doing that already before you go into the business

think buying silver should not be done in this era and time. Look at bitcoin, look at Ethereum and litecoin, that's actually what people should be interested in buying. Cryptocurrency should be the norm of the society.

Many individuals utilize pure silver for various purposes since it is quite profitable. mostly to decorate. Despite this, I think that because gold is more valuable than silver, it is more profitable.

Silver is the second most valuable jewel around the world while gold remain the first , its like an estate business that's always increasing in value , buying and selling of silver is a lucrative business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds