Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Buying silver

Before you start to buy silver, have you asked yourself this questions
Is silver business profitable where you reside?
Are you buying to keep for future?
Is there enough security where you intend to keep it?
Is silver profitable?
Do you have the needed startup capital?

Advertisement Placeholder
Buying of silver is a good business, silver business is a lucrative business if you have the money to invest in such business it is a very idea.

Wasn't sure where to put this topic. I know of some people who are interested in buying & selling silver. How lucrative would this be? Do you buy or sell silver yourself? I looked into coins, bars, American Silver Eagles & it seems it may be a good deal.
I think buying silver nowadays is very high price and is important to use in place of business is not a requirement for the post on Craigslist about the end dates and times and earn money for the post of Clerk de los gatos a ki will be in the future if you are a real wa likn important because it.

Buying and selling of silver is just like that of gold because they are both precious stones. I noticed that the prices of gold and silver increase simultaneously

Silver is a very good jewelry and one of the most expensive in the world too. As many people are now falling in lie with luxury, the price is only going to grow larger and larger.

When I was in London I bought a necklace that was 99% sterling. It was quite expensive but it was meant as a gift to my wife. That was the time that I discovered that silver gets tarnished. It has to be cleaned from time to time. Frankly that turned me off with silver and now I would prefer gold for my investment or even for a gift.

Concerning this post on if buying silver is a good invest, well I am of the personal opinion that silver is still a very good business although people think it is outdated, and not as lucrative as cryptocurrency and the likes i still think it is important

Wasn't sure where to put this topic. I know of some people who are interested in buying & selling silver. How lucrative would this be? Do you buy or sell silver yourself? I looked into coins, bars, American Silver Eagles & it seems it may be a good deal.
Well, it can be in those countries. But in my side, I have never heard about that business. I think it is not a demanding Product about which people are interested. So in my case, I would never choose that business which in not in demand.

Silver isn't really profitable and valuable like diamond so I suggest you go for diamond and there is a large market demand for diamond so you don't have to worry about sales

Buying of silver it's also a good idea because so far it's also a precious stone but not that expensive. One can trade on silver if the demand is high in that part of the country.

Buying silver is good and a kind of best way of gaining profit,but it is a kind of old fashion and outdated

Here in my country, buying and selling of silver is not common and this makes it a non profitable business that won't help you make money as the market is not fair here.

Is one of the oldest form of investment but since we are in the modern society, this type of investment is not profitable and it's not popular anymore, people are now concentrating in trading of digital assets like cryptocurrency.

I don't know much about buying precious metals, i don't even know how to identify the real one from the fake. I'm just focused in buying Cryptocurrency cos its easier to buy and holdl.

Well, I think it depends, I don't think silver is something you just buy in a random shop. It takes connection. I think it could be a lucrative business overall.

Well, I think it depends, I don't think silver is something you just buy in a random shop. It takes connection. I think it could be a lucrative business overall.
It is a business that needs a legal backing before one can do it. Infact , Individuals do not open Silver shop because they can be allowed to do so . It is for the government to mine , sell and use the money for the country.

Silver is a very lucrative, and alot of people make use of pure silver for one thing or the other. Mostly for decorating. Though i believe gold is more lucrative than silver as it is highly valued than silver.

I have heard to this business many time how people are are talking and saying it's a lucrative business buy in my opinion i don't think it's a good idea that we have crypto currency. I think it will be good if one can invest in them than silver because to me buying and selling silver is outdated so i rather buy and sell bitcoin.

I was under the impression that silver is cheaper and less common than gold, so I don't think it's the most ideal thing to get into although I could be wrong though. What makes you want to buy silver as oppose to other metals?

If you are looking to buy silver, you should know that diamond and gold have more value than silver, you can consider those options as they are in high demand.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds