Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Businesses that have horrible customer support

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't think there's a particular business that have horrible customer support it only depends how the owner of the business control his or her business

I think the tellecommunication service I used earlier have a very poor customer service agents,they can't answer questions and they hang up on customers

The services one get is a function of the organisation involve,it is not something that a particular outfit or organisation is known for not meeting up with the srvice they ought to give their customer.

There are many businesses with a very poor even worst customer services, I have had dealings with some business owners like that of which their customer service is totally poor and they won't even treat you like you are a customer.

Well I think it has to be this service providers as in telecommunication. Probably they do t employ enough staffs or something. The customer support is not really ok especially here in my country

A business that the management is poor and saucy, a business where the management refuse to take to correction.

There are numerous organizations with an extremely poor even most noticeably awful client administrations, I have had dealings with some entrepreneurs like that of which their client assistance is absolutely poor and they will not deal with you like you are a client.

The betting game site I used earlier is poor,including their strategy for payment,if you deposit in the charge you very fast and money reflects but if you have winning it takes 6hours to reflect when you call the customer care no response

I dont think there is any particular business enterprise or venture that has a very horrible customers but I believe all business has the same capacity depending on the kind of service you provide to your customers that alone attract alot of customers to you.

Which businesses do you think have the worst customer support?
We have so many businesses out there with poor customers service, in my country I have problem with some banks because there is no day you will enter the bank and there will network and some of their staff are very rude.

There is a cryptocurrency wallet and an exchanger application called Roqqu that has a very horrible customer support system and they do not always update their app.

I think shipping companies have bad customer support, not all but some of them.

You order for a product and when it's not the exact one you ordered, you will have issues getting a refund.

There are lots of businesses out there with very poor customers support and majority of them are online. Most of these sites we work with online, majority of them have very poor customer support, they hardly reply

I've once used a local hosing service and the reviews it had are horrible. One sector that generally had complaints from clients is the banking sector.

I think businesses that have a huge customer base sometimes have poor customer relationships, companies like Amazon, Apple music a subsidiary of apple and the likes.

There are numerous businesses around here that are not customer friendly at all, some even address you as if you are there to beg for money, they don't treat clients respectfully.

I dont think there is any business operation that has a horrible customers care service this is because most of the established businesses around the world can only perform more perfectly when they meet up to the needs of their customers.

There are businesses with poor customer service and the run their businesses anyhow they want without considering satisfying their customers as a core value of the organization.

The new upcoming business that have customer service, expecially they usually make customer feel so reluctant to complain or seek means of retifying issues,just like the gaming centers

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds