Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Businesses that have horrible customer support

I have never experienced too much horrible customer support. But I have heard of horror stories regarding the customer support. Once such story I hear was Go Daddy Customer support took 3 days to reply to the customer. IN the mean time customer's website was offline for 3 days.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have never experienced too much horrible customer support. But I have heard of horror stories regarding the customer support. Once such story I hear was Go Daddy Customer support took 3 days to reply to the customer. IN the mean time customer's website was offline for 3 days.
There are some business organisation here that do not even have a customer support and in this case we may consider it to be the worst because that is not how that you will be able to complain when it is absolutely necessary.

There are many businesses with a very poor even worst customer services, I have had dealings with some business owners like that of which their customer service is totally poor and they won't even treat you like you are a customer.
This bad treatment is from that particular owner, I bet there are owners of the same business that would treat you better. There are no particular business with poor customer service, it only depends on the place you go

In my home country, most of the government agencies have bad customer support but offer good quality service. However, private companies have good support but offer bad quality service

There are many business with a poor business and worst customer support, but it depends on the business owner how he interact with his customers.

Some companies or establishment really need to work on their customer care representatives regularly as they do not deserve to be in such a sensitive position as some of them are so disgusting while talking to customers on the phone.

Many people believe that only small businesses have a horrible customer support. However, the fact of the matter is that even big organizations could also have a horrible customer support. I have such kind of experience with Binance.

In my country I would think it's the banking sector. Sometimes when a person relay complaints to their customer service and they look like that don't even care

There are alot of business that have poor customer support. Theu make it difficult for customers to voice out their opinions about their products and sercices. This is really bad.

I think majority of the small businesses nowadays don't give importance to this aspect and you can experience a lot of harsh treatments and words when relating with them.
Most times, it's always with artisans.

I don't think there's a particular business that have horrible customer support it only depends how the owner of the business control his or her business
This is actually very correct because there are so many individual businesses in my location that have a very poor customer service relationship because they don't treat their customers very well.

In my home country, most of the government agencies have bad customer support but offer good quality service. However, private companies have good support but offer bad quality service
Customers are the backbone and the pillar of a business organisation because without them patronising you , your business empire will crumble , so attenting to them in a respectable manner is the best way of business grow.

Those that have a horrible customer care support is even better than those that don't even have a customer care support at all, because the other one you can manage to reach out to them.

Many people believe that only small businesses have a horrible customer support. However, the fact of the matter is that even big organizations could also have a horrible customer support. I have such kind of experience with Binance.
Many big business have more horrible customer support than small business because big business already have more than enough customer and they don't really care about satisfying one .

I have been able to witness quite a few number of businesses that do not regard their customers and it is usually a very bad thing. The worst that I have seen is a crypto-currency company was known as roqqu.

There are some business that are popular because they are producing the best product but their customer service is worse , all they need is a good customer service relation

Roqqu your crypto currency exchanger is one of the most horrible customer services that I have ever seen in my life by online or offline. They do not care about their customers at all.

Actually most of if not all kind of business has horrible customers support most especially the telecommunications business which involves alot of people from different section os f the community which makes several kinds of comments when they have problems with the service provided.

I cannot think about a specific company but I'm aware of this issue and it happens a lot these days, it happens when companies hire people who don't fit the job and cannot speak with customers and then those people going to be rude to them and not do their real job.
People can leave a company just because of it specific treatment if it is bad people wouldn't hesitate to leave, because there are almost always other options other companies available and people may take the chance and switch a company.

I have always also been noticing it that most of the government agencies always have bad customers support because most of their customer care representatives doesn't care about the well being of their customer because they don't care if they loose customers , and mainly because they are being paid by the government.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds