Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Businesses that have horrible customer support

there are many business that has horrible customers service but I think the owner also contributes to it ,the way and manner on how he or she runs the business matters
I completely agree with you on this, how the manager handles things matters as well. What about in a situation whereby the manager has placed trusted persons in charge of this department because if his or her busy schedule. In this case the manager feels there are capable persons who can get the job done, would you still blame the manager if things do not go well in the business?

Advertisement Placeholder
I completely agree with you on this, how the manager handles things matters as well. What about in a situation whereby the manager has placed trusted persons in charge of this department because if his or her busy schedule. In this case the manager feels there are capable persons who can get the job done, would you still blame the manager if things do not go well in the business?
Well stated, the manner of his or her operation matters , it matters in the sense that how he treats his customer will determine how the business will be, that's successful or a failure.

I don't really think that there is any horrible customer in business or whatever because I have never see any, because most of business perform very well.

One of them is here. Roqqu, it's a crytocurrency platform here in Nigeria, but with bad comments and reviews gotten from their customers. Although they are trying to fix things up as soon as possible.

I will say that the managers are not the only cause of poor growth in company but the workers as well,some worker have bad manners of communicating with their fellow workers and customer as well,this depreciate succ companies

I was once a member of a crypto exchange platform that had the worst customer service ever. This is because they would take so long to reply to your concerns. Then at some point, they began saying that they only attend to customers from a certain region and not others.

Many organizations have poor customer service.. I have witnessed and experience especially from the telecommunications industry and banks..in fact the worst I have witnessed in my country as been the loan credit organizations.. those folks are disrectful and rude. It's so bad to treat your clients in an harsh manner. But they don't know that.

One of them is here. Roqqu, it's a crytocurrency platform here in Nigeria, but with bad comments and reviews gotten from their customers. Although they are trying to fix things up as soon as possible.
I am also using roqqu, honestly the issue with roqqu is their delay in their customer service. Most times it would take weeks before you get a reply from them or before they sort out your issues. Have you ever had any issue with roqqu before?

I am also using roqqu, honestly the issue with roqqu is their delay in their customer service. Most times it would take weeks before you get a reply from them or before they sort out your issues. Have you ever had any issue with roqqu before?
Even at the moment. One of the issue is that whenever I recharge (airtime), I don't use to see the reflection on my MTN line since two days ago now.

Many government and semi-government based organizations in my country have a really awful customer support. In fact, the customer support representatives even resort to lie many times.

There is no specific business that has a bad customers support. Most business suffers bad customers support from the owners of the business.

Even at the moment. One of the issue is that whenever I recharge (airtime), I don't use to see the reflection on my MTN line since two days ago now.
When it comes to recharging, it's been long I recharged from my roqqu account, the last time I tried it did not go through. My major issue with roqqu is the area of my coins not reflecting on time. Have you had such experience?

When it comes to recharging, it's been long I recharged from my roqqu account, the last time I tried it did not go through. My major issue with roqqu is the area of my coins not reflecting on time. Have you had such experience?
Yes I have experienced that so many times and even on their Facebook page group, there are a lot of bad comments or reviews about them whenever the post

Yes I have experienced that so many times and even on their Facebook page group, there are a lot of bad comments or reviews about them whenever the post
Yes, though I have not check any of their social media page, but heard there are alot of bad comment there. Though some weeks back I received a message from them saying they do not sort out any problem from any social media page, which means there is a possibility that they won't even respond to anyone complaining on social media. Did you also get such a message?

I dont think particul business has horrible customer.The factors that have a negative effect on customer service are inefficient support staff, lack of real time support, or unable to understand your customer needs.

Yes, though I have not check any of their social media page, but heard there are alot of bad comment there. Though some weeks back I received a message from them saying they do not sort out any problem from any social media page, which means there is a possibility that they won't even respond to anyone complaining on social media. Did you also get such a message?
No

Which businesses do you think have the worst customer support?
I have experienced bad customer support from the telecommunications industry.
It may not be all of them, but a particular network provider.
Sometimes you're trying to reach out to them to make a complaint and no one is on seat to take your complaints.
Horrible!

Well for me I think its the banks because most of their workers are normally rude and arrogant and they oftentimes do not provide good customer service but then they are other businesses which I think have the same problems

No business has a customer service that is horrible is just depends on how the business is been handled, managed or set up

Telecommunications industry has poor customer service. You spent your time dialing a customer care line for good two hours without any respond.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds