Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Businesses that have horrible customer support

I am usually very annoyed with businesses that have horrible customer support especially the ones that are accumulating a lot in revenue. Roqqu and binance usually have poor ones.

Advertisement Placeholder
Most business that have poor and horrible customer services tend to have problem in the future because most customers don't like been treated harshly becuase they are spending their fortune and they deserve better.

A business with a poor customer support is something that I do not like and it immediately turns me off. Roqqu is perhaps the company with the worst customer support that I have seen.

There are some businesses that have very horrible customer support and I always try to avoid them as much as I can. Standard chartered Bank is an example of the organization's.

I believe that a business which have the worst customer support are the business that does not even have a customer care unit. There are so many of them here which I will not mention names.

Payoneer payment service; I have had an issue with the platform before and their customer support was almost non-existent. I don't know if they employed bots on their platform to respond to messages or they do not want to answer. After about a week the problem was solved.

Payoneer payment service; I have had an issue with the platform before and their customer support was almost non-existent. I don't know if they employed bots on their platform to respond to messages or they do not want to answer. After about a week the problem was solved.
Your experiences with them must have been really bad. Most times, these organizations do not apologize for the inconveniences they have caused to the members of the public.

Your experiences with them must have been really bad. Most times, these organizations do not apologize for the inconveniences they have caused to the members of the public.
Probably, some of them think that they do not have competition and therefore they behave anyhow. currently there are a lot of competitors when it comes to offering foreign accounts to people living outside that country.

Probably, some of them think that they do not have competition and therefore they behave anyhow. currently there are a lot of competitors when it comes to offering foreign accounts to people living outside that country.
This is why most international corporations and multinational companies do not take the issue of feedback and customer relations lightly. They value their customers and wouldn't want to lose them.

This is why most international corporations and multinational companies do not take the issue of feedback and customer relations lightly. They value their customers and wouldn't want to lose them.
Probably, that is one of the major reasons why they are progressive because they take customer reviews seriously. It baffles me that some businesses that want to go to the next level actually do not take their customers seriously.

Probably, that is one of the major reasons why they are progressive because they take customer reviews seriously. It baffles me that some businesses that want to go to the next level actually do not take their customers seriously.
I know there are many businesses out there who are guilty of this. Most of them do not even bother to check their mails for possible complaints from customers and this is paints a bad picture about their business.

I know there are many businesses out there who are guilty of this. Most of them do not even bother to check their mails for possible complaints from customers and this is paints a bad picture about their business.
Definitely, some big businesses don't even bother to attend to their customers very well which paints a bad picture and allowing their competitors to take advantage. It's important to employ customer care professionals.

Definitely, some big businesses don't even bother to attend to their customers very well which paints a bad picture and allowing their competitors to take advantage. It's important to employ customer care professionals.
I have been to some organisations that doesn't care about having a proper customer service support because they believe they have more than enough customers patronising them.

I have been to some organisations that doesn't care about having a proper customer service support because they believe they have more than enough customers patronising them.
Such business ventures should remember that their competitors will soon arrive. Because they have a lot of customers today does not mean that they will not lose so many of them tomorrow. Having good customer care service is always very important for busineses.

I don't think there's a particular business that have horrible customer support it only depends how the owner of the business control his or her business
I don't really think if there is any business that have horrible customer,as business owners have to make their customers to feel good so that them can keep coming to your business.

numerous organizations with an extremely poor even most noticeably awful client administrations, I have had dealings with some entrepreneurs like that of which their client assistance is absolutely poor

numerous organizations with an extremely poor even most noticeably awful client administrations, I have had dealings with some entrepreneurs like that of which their client assistance is absolutely poor
I don't really like any business or organisation that has a poor customer service, a lot of people don't really like these kind of things I also don't like it,having a good customer service is very important if you are running a business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds