Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Businesses that have horrible customer support

To me, I'll say financial institutions especially some banks let me not mention here. They don't give or send your transaction details to you which is very conflicting. What if I had a problem to ascertain my balance, so I'll have to report to the bank? Because of their incompetency!

Advertisement Placeholder
Most times it could be online market forums,you could order for a product and you won't be given what you ordered and the stress of going through a refund is deplorable

Which businesses do you think have the worst customer support?
Right now I don't think any businesses would be able to gain is grand by running is business if their customer's support is poor or worst because without customers there is no business I guess.

Right now I don't think any businesses would be able to gain is grand by running is business if their customer's support is poor or worst because without customers there is no business I guess.
Once the customer support of the business or company is bad, Its a big turn off towards the business. Customer service plays a very important role on every business, it also helps in building the trust of the customers towards the business as well.

The small scale business usually are fun of having low customer care services,not just the smaller business also some big business that do not have a well organized body.

I might not be able to concretely say that this or that business have the worst customer support system ever. But I do know that I have had some very terrible and bad customer service experience from some before

In my home country, the state owned telecommunication company has the worst support. Despite covering 60 percent market, it has not been able to provide better customer care.

I think the loan-providing apps and the telecommunications sector are neck in neck in the battle to emerge as the worst in poor customer service and resolution.

There are some business that do not even have a customer care support and I believe this type of business are always the most difficult business because you will not even have a way to lay your complain. I don't like dealing with this type of business.

The banks in my country actually have the most useless customer service desk hours once you call them they will start telling you things that you will not want to hear and at the end of the day they will tell you that you should expect a refund but when that time has elapsed you will not see any refund.

The business that have horrible customers are those that work in the bank customer care service centre banks claims they work 24/7but when you call them at night they never pick.

There are so many businesses that have poor customer service relationship,but I think the big and established ones are more prone to this because they have a large share of the market and so they become lackadaisical.

Had my fair share of horrible customer service, it was usually in the telecommunication sector and banking sector then betting platforms because they can be so rigid at times even when you have evidence

I don't their any business that intentional create a bad customer support. It depend on the management or those running the business. Most times it can be as a result of having an untrained or unqualified employee in that position.

I don't their any business that intentional create a bad customer support. It depend on the management or those running the business. Most times it can be as a result of having an untrained or unqualified employee in that position.
You have a point there especially these big businesses, they might not be able to go through all their departments and find out their work quality hence some are not even aware does in charge of the customer service is rendering poor service.

I think there are business that I have seen with bad customer support ,the thing the business was probably lacking was bad management system ,to manage the business properly without any certain issue

there are many business that has horrible customers service but I think the owner also contributes to it ,the way and manner on how he or she runs the business matters

I don't really think that there is a particular business that have a poor customer support. It only depends on how the business is being manage.

Bank of America has most of its customers complaining of fraudulent activities and general lack of concern for its customers. One customer complained of money being stolen from his account, but they insisted he is the one who withdrew it. Another arrived for her appointment only to be grilled by a person who insisted on knowing who the meeting was with and the nature of the business to be discussed. The manager upon being contacted could not care less about what was happening in the branch.

The banks and telecommunications especially, it's either they respond late to your inquiries and issues or they leave the issues unsolved. I believe this happens because the Government does not monitor their activities and may not take steps even when you make reports.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds