Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business of the 21st century

The Business of The 21st Century postulates that network marketing allows you to harness the potential of an entire network. 21st century entrepreneurship is about creating and growing for-profit businesses and other types of social enterprises that add value beyond the traditional bottom line. A 21st century entrepreneur understands that collaboration is more likely to lead to success than dog-eat-dog competition.

Advertisement Placeholder
Business in 21st century is no different from business in olden days patterns, for example business are flowing digitally now meanwhile before there was nothing like digital business,so I see business in this 21st century has the most fastest business patterns.

Everybody has passion. We only need to identify our passions and go for businesses that really whet our appetite. We need to go to business that we do for passion and not really the financial aspects of it.

Nobody have the right to tell anyone about business that will give him or her joy.... It's only you that can know. In this 21st century there are a lot of business to venture into all that is needed is passion and maybe capital....

Bro you can learn a trade, nowadays buying and selling seems to be the business that is really fetching some persons money, especially if you are in good items. Among the three necessities of life food is the number one, so I urge you to go into food items, and you will never regret it I tell you.

In this 21st century business is part of our lives, it can be online or offline business, because will are now in the world of technologies
Our business can be see or sell throughout the world. All we needed is to be oriented about the business we are good at.

Business of the 21st century,there are many businesses to venture into but it should be the one you have a knowledge of and not just venture into it because others are into business or because you have a passion for it ,passion is one thing but your efforts matter a lot

There are so many businesses to go into,in this twenty first century,shop sales,hair dressing salons,restaurant business,fashion and clothing businesses,poultry,opening of schools,day care services,laundry services and what have you,they are businesses that will bring you income.

Hmm... the business in the 21st century is now diversified. Because we now have the Internet and the likes. The Internet most especially as brought along a vast way of doing business and exposure of the business is very easy compare to years back.

In our country farming is the best profession in which our country is rich other businesses in which trading selling purchasing is very popular people producing their own things and also get profit from this.if you have any experience and you are doing any kind of business then you just not getting profit for yourself but you also provide jobs to the needy person s.

There are many businesses of the 21st century which are profitable to invest in for example we have the crypto currency stuffs which had transformed lives and helped many to be living their dreams

The business world have really evolved overtime on what customers like to patronize the most. Right now, the world tends to delve more toward just how much information you have gathered that is why big tech is the real deal.

For me, the business of the 21st Century is online based. This is because with the advent of the Corona virus in 2020, people began to realize the short comings of traditional face to face businesses and services.

So the model business for this century is one which can offer goods & services to a wide range of customers without actually physically meeting them. This is the reason why businesses like Amazon grew exponentially during the pandemic while traditional businesses like bars and bookshops struggled to survive.

No one can actually tell you the kind of business you will find joy in. You just need to try a bunch of things to see which one works for you before venturing into it.

Business in 21st century is no different from business in olden days patterns, for example business are flowing digitally now meanwhile before there was nothing like digital business,so I see business in this 21st century has the most fastest business patterns.
Business in the 21st century to me personally has taken another dimension and its getting better than the olden day business innthe sense that you can advertise your business on the internet and also makes it spreads throughout the world. Selling goods to the other country through shipping method which is not common in the olden days.

There are so many businesses that you can find joy in depending on what brings you joy and it is important for you to find such kind of business.

Money is becoming digital, money can now move through the ends of the world by launching a few jeys in a phone and so ine who wishes to make more money need to learn online skills where the money is now

There are so many business opportunities globally, yet many people says they are still looking for a suitable business line to go into. So what business can someone fine Joy in?
It depends on you as an individual, what I might enjoy doing, might not be the same thing you enjoy doing. So take some time to ask and search yourself, what can I do? What are my hobbies, like you said there are so many jobs or hand skills one can go into and earn from.

Like you said earlier, there are different Business out there you can do but u didn't specify I'd it's online or offline. If it's online you can do freelancing, blogging or forex trading, with offline you can just go into buying and selling of movable products
There are so many businesses that people can go into and it will be a good thing for people to research the business that they want to go into before they go into it properly as a lot of business are failing now because of lack of planning and research on that business.

I considered business in the 21st century as one of the best and the most easiest and also the most competitive, in this case it is difficult for people to start up a business and succeed especially an highly competitive business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds