Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business of the 21st century

E-commerce is a business that I believe is best suited for anybody looking to start a business with limited capital. It is a business you can run on your own with just the internet and it is not influenced by factors such as location and economic condition of the country.
Cloth shops is more popular around now because it is more of a simple idea for who ever is hoping to start small but such must have passion for fashion.
Other alternatives are child care services and food services

Advertisement Placeholder
The 21st century business is asset-light, but owns capital in the form of software, patents, brands, or customer relationships. The trend is similar in India, even though a lot of the new-age companies are yet to go public and enter the BS 1000.

As you said that there are many different business that some one can do maybe online or offline. But to decide which business to go for depends on the kind of knowledge or skills that the person has, because it's not possible to have knowledge or Idea on a every business.

Yea, but I think online is the best for now.

1.Network Marketing, 2. Information Technology.

I will not be able to elaborate on network marketing but I would advise you read it over, examples of available Multi-Level-Marketing (MLM) includes: GNLD, SwissGuarde, HIME, to mention a few network marketing businesses available in Nigeria now with lot of young and old people plugging in and coming out successful, why not use their stories to build you own life and future instead of usng other people's failure to set boundries for yourself.

There are a lot of businesses in 2021. I think whatever you can make, the medical store business is huge.And besides, you can make dairy farms. My farm's balance is a running business and it gives you a lot of benefits.Online business is booming these days so the way time is passing the world is moving towards online business and making a lot of money

There are not many companies out, companies that can give someone a pleasure are a company that you are involved in and you know about. Until a busy person will begin to offer joy, you must work hard because no business comes with ease, sometimes business leads to failure, so it depends on the way the business owner approaches it, and it can decide if it makes sense to enjoy it.

There are many business you can do in this 21st century that will makes money to keep coming in for you, You can start dealing with crypto currency like bitcoin litecoin, ethereum, and forex trading, real estate , farming business.

In the 21st century now, everything has changed, the world don't use offline method any longer, I want to be able to place order on my phone and it's deliver, using technology for almost every thing is the new wave

In 20s decade only business, online earning is surpassing every business and activities in this world. So i think in this century a lot of earnings will be come by crypto currency world you know. So it is very good and lucrative things which attract people a lot.

The 21st century business is basically done online. I believe everyone wants to move their business online to maximize sales and patronage. These days our various social media platforms are our various stores and market place for trade. We tend to transact and deal with more people online than on a 1 on 1 basis offline.

Talking about the business that you can find joy working in is all about that thing that you are so passionate about when you are doing it. It could be selling of clothes, it could also be selling of electronics and electronical gadget. The most important thing is that you should love what you are doing and do what you love.

Businesses are numerous to engage in,especially in this morden period.One can decide to do an online business of stock exchange buying and selling,forex is also another good venture.
Your can also do affiliate marketing and if you have any digital skill,you can work for a firm while you are being paid for your services.

Cloth shops is more popular around now because it is more of a simple idea for who ever is hoping to start small but such must have passion for fashion.
Other alternatives are child care services and food services
Child care services is a very good business. One can open a day care center and the business will be very profitable in the urban area with high population density.
Food services is also good and is very profitable.

The 21st century has come with the pier of the internet. Businesses can now thrive without an online presence. Most the new businesses of this century is blockchain, remote working, online cloth stores and many more.
Also retail forex trading has become a good business that everyone can venture into.

Me if you are looking for any business for now that gives joy. I think that will be your passion! What you love doing, that particular thing you ate not forget to do anytime you are asked to do. That's the business with joy.

Child care services is a very good business. One can open a day care center and the business will be very profitable in the urban area with high population density.
Food services is also good and is very profitable.
Those two are good option in city life where both husband and wife are all busy. Many on paid job and have less time for their kids and running a good day care centre can bring in cool money while food business is lucrative too. Early morning food vendor (mama put) around Apapa wharf in Lagos are saving souls and making cool money selling affordable and tasty foods while paying less in term tax

The business not really for the 21st century but for this decade of 2021 to 2030 is the online business. The trend of commerce is veering towards the direction of the internet. Think of the crypto currency, it is an invention that thrives in the internet. Offline businesses are also going to the internet. In short, any business that is in the internet is part of the trend.

There are so many business opportunities globally, yet many people says they are still looking for a suitable business line to go into. So what business can someone fine Joy in?
There are so many businesses in this time. The problem some people might have when choosing a business is either location or target market. One need to find a business that fits into one's strength

I think the most common and common business of the 21st century is online business. Today is the age of social media. Now everyone is working online even if it is on Facebook.Social Media and Online Work Nowadays we are considered to have people who do not have enough time to move from one place to another so they are also working online.You don't have to go anywhere elseYou don't have to go anywhere else

There are businesses in bulk, so you should check yourself and analyze which one catches your attention, there is also the option of whether you want it online or offline. What kind of skills do you have? what is your capital? what do you expect from the business? are questions you should ask yourself to undertake.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds