Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business of the 21st century

There are so many business opportunities globally, yet many people says they are still looking for a suitable business line to go into. So what business can someone fine Joy in?
Yes in 21st century many of opportunities for business are technology driven and those that failed to tap into the world of technology are actually been left behind. The impact of technology in today's business world cannot be over emphasized, Alibaba, amazon, jumia, konga are all a household online shops today thanks to the fact that they embraced technology and the use the tools to drive their messages to the world.
With netflix and others of it's kinds, we now have movies on the go. Dstv now is another innovation from DSTV to bring their customers to speed.
Every success driven business owners now must see and accept the opportunities that technology has to offer in their bussines.

Advertisement Placeholder
The Business of The 21st Century postulates that network marketing allows you to harness the potential of an entire network. The book was first published in 2012 by Manjul and is available as a paperback. The Business of The 21st Century is a part of the Rich Dad series.

There are so many business opportunities globally, yet many people says they are still looking for a suitable business line to go into. So what business can someone fine Joy in?
Ultimately, chasing money instead of passion won’t get you far if you’re looking for self-improvement.
Money is a very powerful thing. It builds empires and breaks down kingdoms; it allows for dreams to come true and it takes others away; it makes some people happy and others completely miserable. Today the pursuit of money is almost directly linked to the pursuit of happiness, and many will argue that money = happiness.

Business of the 21st century is now digital, some of them actually because the 21st century generation are out for no stress so you can sit in the comfort of your home and literally order anything but the disadvantages are much

Answering the question on Business of the 21st century, the business that his best and will survive mostly in this 21st century, are technological based businesses, this kind of business is best during this pandemic

Online trading is taking the lead now. Take time to learn forex trading and cryptocurrency trading, that gives you a good profit at the end of the day.
There's also real estate which generates passive income and in turn gives you less worry in the future.

This century now, real estate has and will always be a commodity, crypto also is making waves and I think it's here to say too. Agriculture too could work and fetch some profits

Doing business in the 21st century has been easier than ever. From the advent of the internet and social media businesses can now promote their products online and rich people of different countries within a specific short period of time. The social media also help to save cost for companies.

Business of the 21st Century, page 3. Written by Robert Kiyosaki, the author of Rich Dad, Poor Dad, The Business of the 21st Century is a look at what wealth is, how it affects your

Concerning business of the 21st century. Well, I believe there are different business opportunities now that we have in our century now, we can classify them as the online and offline businesses, which I believe an individual can operate on both ways. Online business are forex and cryptocurrency trading, freelancing ,blogging, writing etc. We are all familiar with offline businesses

Explains the revolutionary business of network marketing in the context of what makes any business successful in any economic situation. This book lends credence to the multi-stakeholder marketing business, and justifies why it is an ideal way to make money

The evolvement of technology as made so many business opportunity available and now we have access to alot of business chances online and in the digital world, like freelance, digital skills, web development and Many more

Doing business in this 21st century is way easier and more profitable but definitely more complex than it use to be some centuries ago. These is very evident when you examine the aids to trade( advertising,banking,transportation, warehousing and insurance which some of them existed in the past but were really stressful back then.

The business of the 21st century is digital business and it's growing very fast. The rate at which this business is growing, I'll soon take over every other aspects of business. The way I for see things, every other businesses will soon be compelled to be run digitally.

There are many opportunities in 21st century but according to my opinion most important business is online trading selling and reselling of products is also best wolrld is totally change in this century so we need new skills and new types to flourish our business industry

Talking on the business of the 21st century, the jet age, the digital age, every thing now is done online, if you are planning to venture into anything, you can only go far, if you go digital, because that is what the world embrace now

Yes i agree there are so many businesses that people can do, but not everyone had what it takes to do certain businesses talk of technical know how, skills, management capacity, financial capacity, intellectual capacity, resources etc hence people are limited to employment jobs, where they apply to get the job, they work and get paid.

If you want to do business in this century then you start a business and first important thing is that you have full knowledge about that business and you are expert in that business. Before starting any business you have to get full information about it and research it then start it after this it will give you benefits. For a successful business advertising is more important.

I think we are blessed in our generation.Things have greatly evolved and so has many business opportunity.There are many opportunities it's left for us to identify one.I think gone are the days when they say opportunities comes but ones.Opportunities abound today.The internet has made it even easier.The other day I read where a guy make huge sum of money monthly selling memes.Who would have thought about that.I think I'm blessed to be born at this era.Be on the look for opportunities

Business owner in this 21st century is more advanced than other century and even more intelligent in the sense that business owner nowadays is more advatised on social media and you even get more customers on social media advertisement than that of physical advertisement

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds