Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business of the 21st century

Business of the 21st century is going around the globe technologically. Enterpreneur should be ready to embrace digital skills in order to skyrocket their business to the next level or be stagnated!

Advertisement Placeholder
Selling information, in my opinion, is the business of the century. Everyone is searching for information.

I believe the business that would survive and continue to thrive in the 21st century are businesses that are technological driven. This will guarantee high success rate as we are now in a digital world. You could buy or sell at anywhere, anytime and to anyone in the world using technology. So, if your business is not on the internet then you are out of business.
The world economy has actually moved from the industralise era to the era of technology,almost everything on the planet is technology driven,and anybusiness that wants to compete in this era should be technologicallly incline.

Real Estate and Agriculture are the major businesses that are very profitable now. Both businesses do not really require much capital, but their returns at the end is quite impressive.

Not everyone has that free gift of nature to think, create and turn ideas into greatness via business or any career venture. That's why many of them run to business consultant, to help them with ideas to channel in and make a career in business.

Not everyone has that free gift of nature to think, create and turn ideas into greatness via business or any career venture. That's why many of them run to business consultant, to help them with ideas to channel in and make a career in business.
If you have the raw idea, then you make use of the help of a consultant to help you polish and redefine it to something useful, can you still say the idea originally belongs you to? Or would the credit be shared.

I find joy in doing affiliate marketing. affiliate marketing gives me the chance to work at anytime that please me. About 80% of the work has been done by the product creator. I just need to select the product and start promoting so as to earn commission.

Only a person can tell what he or she likes doing or what he or she dereives joy in doing. In this 21st century, technology is advancing rapidly and there are a number of good business to do online.

Business of the 21st century is any the business that is able to learn and master the skills on how to use technology to run a business. Most conventional business are gradual in cooperating the use of technology to expand and grow their business.

If you have the raw idea, then you make use of the help of a consultant to help you polish and redefine it to something useful, can you still say the idea originally belongs you to? Or would the credit be shared.
The credit to me, it's a shared one because I didn't think much on my own when it comes to craving ideas for the business initiative which turned out to be successful. I'll give credit later to the consultant who inspired me.

I think it is easier said than done. There are lots of businesses that one could do, but I think the defining factor is capital and sometimes passion for the business.

The credit to me, it's a shared one because I didn't think much on my own when it comes to craving ideas for the business initiative which turned out to be successful. I'll give credit later to the consultant who inspired me.
Okay, a similar case happened in my area some time back. The original owner of the business idea sued his friend to court simply because his friend wanted his name to be included in the company's name, simply because he helped publish the original idea. What is your opinion on it?

There are lots of businesses out there that suit whatever capital you have, which will also suit your desire. One should target businesses that are widely patronized such as staple foods, clothing, smartphones and smartphones accessories etc Asides physical shops, one should also float the business online - this is the 21st century style.

Okay, a similar case happened in my area some time back. The original owner of the business idea sued his friend to court simply because his friend wanted his name to be included in the company's name, simply because he helped publish the original idea. What is your opinion on it?
If you go direct to seek for consultation, you didn't breach any copy right laws of any kind. That's not infringement, unless you did it secretly without telling your friend you came to beg for ideas.

Business of the 21st century and the one that make use of technology to improve their output. These are types of businesses that are going to key into the future and make use of artificial intelligence in their operations.

There are so many business opportunities globally, yet many people says they are still looking for a suitable business line to go into. So what business can someone fine Joy in?
Passion gets to help a lot of people to decide on what they are going to be involved in for a long time that's business. So, look at what drives you and start up a business in it.

In the 21st century business one need to have a wide knowledge as to how the online engagement on marketing and advertising works because it's not only the offline engagement.

Truly there are many businesses out there but everyone has what they like to do. Having passion for a particular line of business is important until you get one it is not advisable to go into any kind of business.

There are so many business opportunities globally, yet many people says they are still looking for a suitable business line to go into. So what business can someone fine Joy in?
The fact that there are so many businesses out there doesn't mean you can plunge into just anyone.
You would have to take your time and investigate the rudiments of of choice business, which one are you skilled at? Or which one do you think will be easier for you to run without incurring much losses? Ponder on these, and then make your choice.

There is no business that you can not go into now in the 21st century as long as it is profit maximized which it is the only reason why you can start any business in the first place.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds