Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business of the 21st century

There are so many business opportunities globally, yet many people says they are still looking for a suitable business line to go into. So what business can someone fine Joy in?
The business opportunity that gives me joy may not do same for you.
Yes, there are so many businesses out there, but people take out time to know what's best or what might work best for them before taking up any venture.

Advertisement Placeholder
It depends on person to person. Some people like to explore and work on existing ideas to play safe because it is easy to swim with the current. However, some people are creative and they want to explore new ideas.

As you said that there is various businesses that somebody can do perhaps on the web or disconnected. However, to choose which business to go for relies upon the sort of information or abilities that the individual has, in light of the fact that it's unrealistic to have information or Idea on each business.

What business to pursue is a personal decision based on your interests and passions in life. It should also be something that solves people's problems so that you get customers.

Think of a business opportunity that you are well grounded at. Not every business finds success in the hands of everybody.
If you are ready to start the business, make enquiries; know the rudiments of the business and that is it.
It has to be a business you are passionate about or know how to run well enough.
There are so many business opportunities globally, yet many people says they are still looking for a suitable business line to go into. So what business can someone fine Joy in?

Currently there are many business in this 21st century and some are still trending up till this moment even from the former century ,I think one of the business I know of is cryptocurrency investment business ,the business is still very much trending up to this time and it's very profitable type of business to me

I think business in health care industry is very good for those who want to be successful in a short time. Due to corona virus pandemic, health care business had grown tremendously.

Business of the 21st century incorporate the uses of artificial intelligence in reproduction. Business of the 21st century will be operating at a speed of thought.

I think there are a lot business out there that someone can that can give you joy in return in this 21 century, you can be trading on cryptocurrency and also making money from it.

Why are you looking for a business to do when theres such a lucrative thing like going into agriculture. Agriculture is too broad from fishing, livestock rearing, planting etc, just choose one

Just like Bill Gates said that the business of the 21st century will be at the speed of thought. The ways of carrying out business will be pretty much faster with the help of the internet . This will help to create instant millionaire among the people will utilise the opportunity of business of the 21st century.

Why are you looking for a business to do when theres such a lucrative thing like going into agriculture. Agriculture is too broad from fishing, livestock rearing, planting etc, just choose one
Agriculture will continue to be a lucrative venture no matter the age we are in. As long as humans continue to eat, then an investment in agriculture will continue to have the potential of bringing in enough profit to the farmer.

Agriculture will continue to be a lucrative venture no matter the age we are in. As long as humans continue to eat, then an investment in agriculture will continue to have the potential of bringing in enough profit to the farmer.
You just have to get the capital, that's all. With little effort you earn so much. One can never go out of business or lack customers to supply to in this line of business

I think the 21st century has seen a lot of technological and health advancements. So any business related to these two niches should do very well in my opinion.
Also information is on the rise, marketing of information would be great too.

If you want to make it big in the 21st century then you are supposed to be thinking about actual world problem solving initiatives. This kind of ideas should also be technology inclined.

I believe the business that would survive and continue to thrive in the 21st century are businesses that are technological driven. This will guarantee high success rate as we are now in a digital world. You could buy or sell at anywhere, anytime and to anyone in the world using technology. So, if your business is not on the internet then you are out of business.

It depends on person to person. Some people like to explore and work on existing ideas to play safe because it is easy to swim with the current. However, some people are creative and they want to explore new ideas.
There are many business you can do in the twenty first century but it also depends on the business the owner feels like doing, son might create their own ideas and develop it and turn it to a success.

Well the business that is thriving in this period is actually the online business because the world is changing gradually and it will soon become a global world where everything will be done globally

there are different Business out there you can do but u didn't specify I'd it's online or offline. If it's online you can do freelancing, blogging or forex trading, with offline you can just go into buying and selling of movable products
This will guarantee high success rate as we are now in a digital world. You could buy or sell at anywhere, anytime and to anyone in the world using technology. So, if your business is not on the internet then you are out of business.

The Business of The 21st Century postulates that network marketing allows you to harness the potential of an entire network. The book was first published in 2012 by Manjul and is available as a paperback

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds