Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business location

Choosing a business location is one of the most important aspects of starting a small business. Especially if you're running a small retail or restaurant operation, finding the right location means everything. Finding the right location means understanding the right qualities to look for in a potential space. It's also important to consider your needs as a business owner before deciding on a location. If you're not running a retail or restaurant-type business and therefore won't need to rely on foot traffic, it's important to consider access for other business needs.

Advertisement Placeholder
Location of a business is as important as the business itself. It is where the business is displayed. Location should be a place where the business is needed the most. Location of business depends on the kind of the business. To aid patronage, you must know the market that needs your goods and services.

If you have the opportunity to eaterblish a business organization, where will you go for? And why there?
I will go for a range of kitchen appliances and in the heart of Lagos, because woman love buying kitchen wares, it a very fast moving business, the location will ensure I have lots of patronage as it is a busy place. Selling kitchen items is also my passion.

Before going into business, one must have done a feasibility study of the business and that of the location. You don't just go into business like that. One must know and understand people's needs around the area and their cost of living. These will determine if to start the business or not.

If you have the opportunity to eaterblish a business organization, where will you go for? And why there?
Location is an important and important thing to start any business. Before starting any business, we will determine a place that is suitable for us and for our business. Location is depends on your business. We see location for offline business. Location also play an important role for our business and good earning.

According to my own point of view, urban area is the best for business, so if I am ask which location would I like to invest, I will say a well developed place which is the urban areas, the urban areas has civilized and well-educated people and most especially rich men, this is because my products are expenses

Location is where a firm chooses to site its activities. Area choices can hugely affect expenses and incomes. A business needs to settle on the best area considering components, for example, Customers is the area helpful for clients
[automerge]1612546105[/automerge]
Location is where a firm chooses to site its activities. Area choices can hugely affect expenses and incomes. A business needs to settle on the best area considering components, for example, Customers is the area helpful for clients

I will locate my company in an urban area because it will yield me profit that I won't be able to gain in the rural area. So I will love my company to locate in an urban area. It's the best for my business and my company

Location refers to the choice of region and the selection of a particular site for setting up a business or factory. But the choice is made only you. Location decisions are usually pretty important to both large and small businesses.

definietly in the city! Where the sales is high and competitive. Its sweet to say than done though but my formal location I the best place because its as less traffic at times and its located in a very Clean area. You know ur productivity depends on people u sell them to

That depend on the business you want to do and that you will he to apply the major economic problem in other to start business or business location that are what do they want (what to produce) how do they want and what do we need to produce (how to produce)what kind of people live there (whom to produce) that steps you have to take in other to get business location.

I would choose the location based on my business and the competition. If I am going to set up a shoe store, I would locate the store near the place where they sell clothes and shoes, since customers would go to that area to search among several stores and with good prices. If on the contrary it is a bakery, I would install it in a place where there is little or no competition.

It relies upon the business I'm doing that will decide the examination I'll do to realize the area that is liked.
in case I'm to go into fishery the area will be not the same as in case I'm to go into selling arrangements and food supplies

This will depend on the kind or type of the business am doing.
The type of business will determine the location of the business and where to locate it.
So at first i will do research and then choose the location that suits my business well.

As we all know that a place where a business is situated is very important for the growth of the business. So if am to open a business I will get a location where the product am about selling is not common and also a place where buying and selling takes place effectively.

It depends on what kind of business you have After that you should first see that there will be more crowded area here if you have built your own shop And you choose this place or you already have this kind of shop near it This will have the advantage that wherever those customers come they will see your interest and will also come to you
[automerge]1612590679[/automerge]
It depends on what kind of business you have After that you should first see that there will be more crowded area here if you have built your own shop And you choose this place or you already have this kind of shop near it This will have the advantage that wherever those customers come they will see your interest and will also come to you

In starting a business, one of the factors to consider greatly is "location", when you situate your business in a nice and easily accessible location, people won't have to think twice before reaching out to you cause the can easily access your business venue.

Your business location doesn't matter when it comes to real business. This is not the effect of your poor performance in business. If you are always available to deliver and you have a good customer's approach and relationship, then you can rest your head that your location don't matter at all.

It must be on advantage place if going to have a location for business like in the commercial lot it is like all of the living in that commercial lot or even all in that city can look at the business then it will help to develop the business even there's no advertisement.

You must make research on location before you establish business to there. You need to research your market target and ask yourself if the people on that area or particular location in need of your product or service. The location of a business matters a lot so I will go for somewhere in the open like a market or somewhere close to the market, a place close to the junction as where.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds