Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business Leaders

Joshua Farrell

Captain Junkie
Credits
Leaders are the coaches of business. They provide guidance and wisdom to many. If you have time, feel free to answer the following questions.

What is your definition of a leader?

What makes an excellent leader?

How is the leadership in your company/industry/country?

Describe the best leader you have worked for/with.

How good of a leader do you believe you are?

Advertisement Placeholder
Leaders are the coaches of business. They provide guidance and wisdom to many. If you have time, feel free to answer the following questions.

Being a leader is not easy but what makes a good leader is your ability to be calm when you are face with a scaring situation and being able to find solution to that situation

A leader is someine who has dedicated himself to make people a better version of themselves maybe even better than himself so they can meet their goals and objectives

Would help if more than one question is answered, than just filling in the minimum needed to get credited.
Business leaders are those who are successful in business those who have made it in the line of business and really leading in business and I will see her real estate is one of those business that are leading

To be a good leader one must learn to accept responsibilities first and foremost and try to do more following than leading, leading by example is a great to foster relationships between leaders and followers

Yeah, one has to have a mentor like a business leader that will guide us through while running our business because if a man doesn't have one the business won't be stable well and within a short period it might collapse.

Yeah, one has to have a mentor like a business leader that will guide us through while running our business because if a man doesn't have one the business won't be stable well and within a short period it might collapse.
Business leaders are those who are in charge of business activities and those who are leading in terms of business how will see the leading business presently in my country he is real estate business.

Being a leader is a skill that one need to acquire while some are born to lead they have this leadership qualities, my definition for being a leader is someone who think before taking decision

For me when it comes to a business who are we regard as the leader of that business is definitely the owner of the business as he or she is definitely the person that started of the business and so therefore by virtue of being the starter of the business automatically become the leader of the business.

I believe a leader is someone who not just leads but also show forth example, as leader is someone who serves.
An excellent leader is someone who has the ability to understand the weakness of his or her followers and is able to work with it to produce good results.
As for the leadership in my country, it's Notting to write home about.

A leader is a person that has the capacity and discipline necessary to instill an ideal and formuate a workable partern of a course of action for an institution,organisation or social setting.
He must have the required training and discipline to be able to function in that role he wants to play.
some great leader i have worked with was a senior colleauge who thought me the rudiment in my professional career.

A leader is one who inspires confidence to his followers. A leader is a person look out for for leadership. A leader is somwine who leads by examples for the followers to see

To me I consider a leader as someone who is able to plan, organise and arrange everything to make sure that a business organisation runs smoothly and as a result of these leaders are people with confidence and zeal.

Leadership is actually a responsibility that must not be taken for granted if you find yourself In it. A leader that is truly a leader will live upto his promises come what may and against all odds

To me a leaders is a person who takes to responsibilities and also have the welfare and well-being of the staff at heart.my current leader is really trying had to appreciate the staff,the best leader I have work with is Mr Ayisa Matthew

For me when it comes to a business who are we regard as the leader of that business is definitely the owner of the business as he or she is definitely the person that started of the business and so therefore by virtue of being the starter of the business automatically become the leader of the business.
You are right, if one is capable of starting up a business he also have the ability to lead the people, and also manage the resources for the growth of the company or organization

To be a leadership in any organization is not really easy because it require wisdom and also ability to control the business, to be a leader you must also work hard.

A business leader is some on who has the ability to take over the mantle of leadership in a company and an excellent leader has all the wisdom , knowledge and understanding to lead,

You are right, if one is capable of starting up a business he also have the ability to lead the people, and also manage the resources for the growth of the company or organization
D leverage that the owner of a business has over the business and the people that works for the business is so white so naturally the owner of the business is definitely the leader of the business on all fonts.
[automerge]1632312833[/automerge]
To be a leadership in any organization is not really easy because it require wisdom and also ability to control the business, to be a leader you must also work hard.
There are some organisations whereby the leader or the owner of the business does not need to work hard but instead if the employee that are working there are the ones that are going through most of the stress of piloting the organisation.

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds