Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business Leaders

Leaders are the coaches of business. They provide guidance and wisdom to many. If you have time, feel free to answer the following questions.

What is your definition of a leader?

What makes an excellent leader?

How is the leadership in your company/industry/country?

Describe the best leader you have worked for/with.

How good of a leader do you believe you are?
A leader should be able to solve problems that happens in the company and the person should also serve as a watch word for every worker in the company

Advertisement Placeholder
A leader should be able to solve problems that happens in the company and the person should also serve as a watch word for every worker in the company
The quality of a good leader is that he must be able to lead by example , coming to work early and handling his own share of the work efficiently in order to lay a good example for his subordinates.

A leader to me, is someone who respects their employees, gives them ample vacation time, is relaxed and maybe even fun to hang out with. A leader is a boss who takes the initiative and does a good job supporting their employees and their customers/fans etc.

A business leader is a person who leads the way and motivates other staff to achieve organizational goals of a business. A leader must have the aura that inspires people to run for him. The greatest leader I have worked with is a lady philanthropist who has made a positive mark on my immediate society and me.

Being a leader is a skill that one need to acquire while some are born to lead they have this leadership qualities, my definition for being a leader is someone who think before taking decision
Yes, to be a leader you must learn how to except responsibility, a leadership mean that the person who is taking over charge of that business, when a person is taking over charge of something mean that it has the skills.

Yes, to be a leader you must learn how to except responsibility, a leadership mean that the person who is taking over charge of that business, when a person is taking over charge of something mean that it has the skills.
You also need to be able to respect people regardless of their age or their status. And you should make sure that you are capable of controlling everything that happens in the company

A successful business leader cares for the staff and their well being by so doing it brings out the best in them for effective result. A good reader is to the best of my knowledge a torch bearer, he points out the route and together everybody work with the vision of the business.

As a leader , you must be able to lead by showing good examples like working hard , coming early to work and having the ability of motivating your workers positively .

A leader is a someone who is saddle with the responsibility of leading an organization, group, and country to a greater heights. A leader must someone that can manage people and resources, and must be someone that have experience. There are good leaders and bad leader. The difference between the two is how they respond to their ability.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds