Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business Leaders

D leverage that the owner of a business has over the business and the people that works for the business is so white so naturally the owner of the business is definitely the leader of the business on all fonts.
[automerge]1632312833[/automerge]

There are some organisations whereby the leader or the owner of the business does not need to work hard but instead if the employee that are working there are the ones that are going through most of the stress of piloting the organisation.
Yes I have seen some cases like this, but it would back fire in some cases, as the leader would not have any idea on how to deal with certain issues or even how to improvise because they have no experience. If the leader has field experience, he would know how to handle the workers perfectly well.

Advertisement Placeholder
I believe that a leader is somebody who is supposed to oversee a group of people who are his subjects. A good leader is somebody who listens to people and always look for a way to get the best out of them.

it is pertinent for a business leader to have leadership skills to be to make an avenue or create a two-way communication between the employer and the manager. A business leader should also be a critical thinker, creative and innovative.

Im sure a whole thread won't be enough to describe the qualities of good leader. A good leader needs to be focused, dedicated, humble, ready to learn and listen to counsel among other things.

A leader is someine who has dedicated himself to make people a better version of themselves maybe even better than himself so they can meet their goals and objectives
One of the qualities of a very good leader is that he would always do evry thing possible to mentor someone to be able to carry on from where he is leading from and even better than himself.

Business leaders are the person who have done something new and inspired a generation of people. However, I don't see a lot of business leaders in my country.

A lot of people want to become a leader, sadly many of then end up being follower. Leadership requires knowledge, skills, experience, among others.

Business leaders are people who heads,control, coaches business,a person who guides his followers in an organisation.an excellent leader must have wisdom, knowledge and understanding.he or she must be able to take risk of is organisation.

A leader is in my own definition, a manager, an example and a visioneer all rolled into one.
He must show good example by leading from the front and not the rear at all times.
The level of leadership in my locality is very poor I must admit, a lot of people shy away from responsibilities here
I know I'm a good leader because of my innate qualities to be excellent.

A lot of people want to become a leader, sadly many of then end up being follower. Leadership requires knowledge, skills, experience, among others.
What do you think is the most important quality a leader or a person hoping to be a leader should have? And can a leader still act as a follower?

Base on my own point of view a leader is any person that conduct and lead other,he serve as a role model,and live an examplary life to his members.

Well business lleaders are always very industrious and they should be able to figure out ways to actually solving issues no matter what the issue is and they should be competitive

Definition of a business leader is somebody who can be able to effectively manage the skills of other people in order to achieve a common goal in their business organisation.

True indeed, Becoming a leader is not possible for a lot of people as they lack innovative idea and also aren't creative enough. I feel sad to admit that I am a follower and not a leader.

A leader is someine who has dedicated himself to make people a better version of themselves maybe even better than himself so they can meet their goals and objectives
I love your definition and view of leadership. I believe this should be the view of every leader. A leader must always put his subject ahead of himself

A leader is someone who can see a brighter vision about what other people cannot see from a particular situation. A good leader must lead by example and he must be a hard-working person.

I believe that a leader is somebody who is supposed to oversee a group of people who are his subjects. A good leader is somebody who listens to people and always look for a way to get the best out of them.
Being a leader is different from just taking control over a business. You will have to motivate your employees to give their best in order for the business to succeed.

Leaders are the coaches of business. They provide guidance and wisdom to many. If you have time, feel free to answer the following questions.

What is your definition of a leader?

What makes an excellent leader?

How is the leadership in your company/industry/country?

Describe the best leader you have worked for/with.

How good of a leader do you believe you are?
One thing we have to understand about a leader is that he is a person that inspires others by not just what he thinks can be done through his previledge position,but participate i what he preaches.

Business leaders are the person who have done something new and inspired a generation of people. However, I don't see a lot of business leaders in my country.
Inspiring the new generations of entrepreneurs is one of the best attributes of a business leaders , you must be able to lead the coming generation and your workers under you on how to be succesful in the line of business .

Leaders are the coaches of business. They provide guidance and wisdom to many. If you have time, feel free to answer the following questions.

What is your definition of a leader?

What makes an excellent leader?

How is the leadership in your company/industry/country?

Describe the best leader you have worked for/with.

How good of a leader do you believe you are?
A leader should be someone who could manage everything and to take responsibilities, a good leader is always supporting people beside him or her and make them to not realize that they are under his or her orders.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds