Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business Leaders

Leaders are the coaches of business. They provide guidance and wisdom to many. If you have time, feel free to answer the following questions.

What is your definition of a leader?

What makes an excellent leader?

How is the leadership in your company/industry/country?

Describe the best leader you have worked for/with.

How good of a leader do you believe you are?
Leaders are the coaches of business. They provide guidance and wisdom to many. If you have time, feel free to answer the following questions.

What is your definition of a leader?

What makes an excellent leader?

How is the leadership in your company/industry/country?

Describe the best leader you have worked for/with.

How good of a leader do you believe you are?
I opine that a leader is someone who has the ability and mental toughness to impart an idea and shape a functional comprehensive strategy for a business or organization.
It is important to note that an innovative leader is someone who can galvanize his or her subordinates to work together to perform a task. As for the leadership in my country, let’s just say it could be better

Advertisement Placeholder
I opine that a leader is someone who has the ability and mental toughness to impart an idea and shape a functional comprehensive strategy for a business or organization.
It is important to note that an innovative leader is someone who can galvanize his or her subordinates to work together to perform a task. As for the leadership in my country, let’s just say it could be better
I completely agree with you, a leader is a person that inspires his subordinates to archive a particular goal at a particular period of time .
It take a mentality strong person to be a leader

To me a leader is someone who knows the way, shows the way and make others follow the way. There are allot of qualities that made a good leader, which include showing an exemplary life. There are allot of people who called themselves leaders but they tends to set rules for others while they themselves tends to do contrary to the law. You know this is absolutely a bad leader, because a leader lead by example.

I completely agree with you, a leader is a person that inspires his subordinates to archive a particular goal at a particular period of time .
It take a mentality strong person to be a leader
Personally I think that a leader is someone who can prepare, organize, and orchestrate everything just ensure that a business organization runs smoothly. He or she should lead by example in both attitude and output

A leader is a person that has the capacity to oversee proceses and and then implement startegic plan based on the ability of those he supretends over,he has the responsibility to ensure that operations are properlly followed.

Problem solving skill is the most important skill that is expected of every business manager. I can't comfortably hands over my business to someone who can't possibly solve any problem that may arise during the cost of business operation.

Problem solving skill is the most important skill that is expected of every business manager. I can't comfortably hands over my business to someone who can't possibly solve any problem that may arise during the cost of business operation.
I believe that problem solving skill is not at the peak of the qualities to look out for in a manager. It is very important though ,but I believe that it is not amongst the high priority.

Being a leader is challenging, but what distinguishes a successful leader is their capacity to remain composed in the midst of a tense situation and their capacity to resolve it

A leader is a person that has the capacity to conceptualise,plan and nsure that his strategy are will executed while leading in the process as an example,he empatise with his subordinate and encourages them.

A leader is a person that has the capacity to conceptualise,plan and nsure that his strategy are will executed while leading in the process as an example,he empatise with his subordinate and encourages them.
A good leader must have many abilities , he must be able to solve problem when there's issue in the company , he or she must have a good customer service relationship.

An excellent leader is someone who has the ability to understand the weakness of his or her followers and is able to work with it to produce good results.
As for the leadership in my country, it's Notting to write home about.

A good leader must have many abilities , he must be able to solve problem when there's issue in the company , he or she must have a good customer service relationship.
That is it,he must be able to apply emotional intelligence as well when dealing with those that are under him,he should be able to lead by example and understand his emplyees very well.

Business leaders are people in control of business operations and those who are leading in terms of business. In my country, the leading business at the moment is the real estate industry.

Business leaders are people in control of business operations and those who are leading in terms of business. In my country, the leading business at the moment is the real estate industry.

A leader is someone who knows Every thing about a particular thing and he or she is guiding , leading and teaching the followers or the workers on the way to follow , a leader is like a mentor.

A corporate executive is focused on the end goal. has a sense of community. Good to his employees. being impartial establishes rewards. is an approachable teacher. without going overboard, cooperative. has limits and outlines them so that everyone is aware of them. Admits errors. good hires are made.

Sometimes what make an excellent leader is the ability to carry every other people in business organisation along. Experience really matters and sometimes academic qualification on the areas of business you are dealing on.

D leverage that the owner of a business has over the business and the people that works for the business is so white so naturally the owner of the business is definitely the leader of the business on all fonts.
[automerge]1632312833[/automerge]

There are some organisations whereby the leader or the owner of the business does not need to work hard but instead if the employee that are working there are the ones that are going through most of the stress of piloting the organisation.
That's true, most at times the leader is the owner of the business, and in my own opinion that's a good idea, it will be a good idea to lead your own business.

Being a business leader is very difficult but if you put your actions right and be content in whatever that you are doing then I think you will make it to the top and succeed in life

Being a business leader is very difficult but if you put your actions right and be content in whatever that you are doing then I think you will make it to the top and succeed in life
For a person to be a better leader it is always nice for them to be academically qualified most especially based on the area they are dealing because they will be able to give perfect advice and lead based on their own personal experience and qualifications.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds