Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

business in times of crisis

Deysi16682

Addicted member
Credits
hello, what would you implement for your business to survive in a country with problems in basic services such as electricity, internet and telephone service?

Advertisement Placeholder
I will depend on making my business progress by printing banners and also try to cut my coat according to my size

You look for alternative to the problem the country is facing. If they do not have reliable electricity for example, you buy a generator so your business won’t suffer.

The only solution to this kind of problem is to solve any situation that comes with your business. If it's electricity, get a generator and fuel and start moving your business forward

hello, what would you implement for your business to survive in a country with problems in basic services such as electricity, internet and telephone service?

it also depends on what business you have. Do you own a telephone business / communications / electricity company?

With all those amenities lacking, then it would be prudent to venture into businesses that do not require the use of those amenities unless you have some kind of alternative source to the ones provided by the government.

Well it all depends on the kind of business you are into, because not all businesses are electricity dependent. If You happen to be in a locality where there is limited power supply then you might have to look for an alternative means to supply electricity like solar energy.
[automerge]1606395552[/automerge]
Well it all depends on the kind of business you are into, because not all businesses are electricity dependent. If You happen to be in a locality where there is limited power supply then you might have to look for an alternative means to supply electricity like solar energy.

That's why you need to be more creative and innovative and find means to deal with it, you need to sit down and work it out, maybe you will need to reduce production so as to have profit or reduce workers.

Business in times of crisis need a lot of patience because every if one is not patience enough, one will not be able to study the feasibility of the business

I would invest more on the internet services. It is s much more convenient and applies to a much larger customer base and prospective customers. It also exposes your business to new methods and ways as you could learn how to improvise and boost sales during crises by information gotten from the internet since its just like a bank of knowledge.

Government bailouts of corporate sectors in the COVID-19 crisis are part of a tripartite arrangement between government, business and institutional investors. Business should respond to the changing preferences of customers, employees and societies by identifying value propositions that justify the provision of risk capital by institutional investors. Critical to this is the determination and implementation of corporate purposes by owners and board directors that focus on inter-generational horizons. Family owners are particularly well placed to do this, but institutional investors need to make it part of their stewardship function as well. Measurement is key and significant reforms are required in the areas of accounting, valuation and reporting. Consistent with these observations, companies that had strong environmental, social and governance records performed better during the initial stages of the crisis, as did family owned firms and those that avoided high levels of leverage prior to the crisis.

In the first place when your country is having difficulty in electricity, internet and phone services you will not make such business that is related. But if the economy is not good and you are affected I think the government will do something about it. For me, the only thing I can do is lessen manpower.

If this crisis is over and is over, you must be able to sell in the new environment. Make use of your time to think about the change in revenue, consumers and community. Then adjust proactively to make sure that you are able.

The lightning pace and innovation of technology in today’s world has trained us to think that speedy decisions are good decisions. But we can’t overlook the wisdom in taking a step back to analyze the bigger picture and remember what truly matters, especially in times of uncertainty. Taking the time to slow down gives you the potential to see opportunities that can accelerate your business. Don’t make the mistake of being swept up in the current of crisis. Instead, throw out your anchor and stay steady in the storm

If you have a business idea that depends on social amenities like electricity, water, security then you have to find a solution to make sure there’s availability of these things so it won’t affe t your productivity.

If there's a crisis in the electricity generation, and the companies that have the responsibility of generating and distributing same is not living upto expectation, then we have to rely on alternatives like solar energy, generators, etc.

For internet and telephone services, technology has advanced to the extent that if a particular network provider is not doing well, you just switch over to another.

Abstract. Government bailouts of corporate sectors in the COVID-19 crisis are part of a tripartite arrangement between government, business and institutional investors. ... Family owners are particularly well placed to do this, but institutional investors need to make it part of their stewardship function as well.

As for me the only thing I need to do is just to print banners also improve in marketing and also improve in my business strategy and also advertise my business to the extend they will able to move properly so you can earn well and forget about the country problem

A business crisis is an event, or a series of events, that causes major disturbance for a business.typically occurs suddenly and poses intense difficulty or danger for the business, usually in a situation where time is short and decisions have to be taken quickly.

If there is no electricity, internet and all that, all I need to do is to look for ways or alternatives to replace those, for instance if I have enough money I can decide to fix a cheaper solar, if I don't have enough money I can decide to buy a generator to give me electricity. As for the internet I could buy an external Wi-Fi device, load it and connect it to my phone so that it will not stop me from having access to the internet so that I can run my business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds