Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business corporate social responsibility: How important it is to a business?

Ralphjoe

Captain Junkie
Credits
Business corporate social responsibility (CSR) is the ability of a corporation to relate it's operations and policies to the social environment in ways that are mutually beneficial to the company and to the society. Simply put, it's refers to the development of organisational decision processes whereby managers anticipate and respond to the needs of the society around them that will be in a way beneficial to them and to the environment in which the business
is located in.

There have been several debates as to how viable the concept of corporate social responsibility of a company is to the company itself. Most companies feels like helping in giving back to the society to which they do business is not beneficial to them that much and so lowers their long-term profitability.
Is the term corporate social responsibility really beneficial to the company or business? How are these social responsibility beneficial to the corporation in the long and short term?

What's your thoughts on this guys?

Advertisement Placeholder
It is actually mandatory for some companies to give back to the society, this is called corporate social responsibility (car). It does not have to be monetary it could be a service rendered just to help the public at the point of a need and can help creating awareness for the organization.

CSR demonstrates that you're a business that takes an interest in wider social issues, rather than just those that impact your profit margins, which will attract customers who share the same values. ... Therefore, it makes good business sense to operate sustainably

CSR is a great gesture. But it can only be undertaken by the big and already established businesses. It is a way to promote the company's name and give it a good image. So they do something or provide a service that is beneficial to the society.

Business corporate social responsibility (CSR) is the ability of a corporation to relate it's operations and policies to the social environment in ways that are mutually beneficial to the company and to the society. Simply put, it's refers to the development of organisational decision processes whereby managers anticipate and respond to the needs of the society around them that will be in a way beneficial to them and to the environment in which the business
thumbnail.jpg

1 Cup Before Bed! Burns Up To 5 kg In 10...
1 Cup Before Bed! Burns Up To 5 kg In 10 Days! No Sports Or Diet​
secure.calch.gdn​
is located in.

There have been several debates as to how viable the concept of corporate social responsibility of a company is to the company itself. Most companies feels like helping in giving back to the society to which they do business is not beneficial to them that much and so lowers their long-term profitability.
thumbnail.jpg

This Will Fix Your Knees And Joints In One...
This Will Fix Your Knees And Joints In One Night!​
secure.calch.gdn​
Is the term corporate social responsibility really beneficial to the company or business? How are these social responsibility beneficial to the corporation in the long and short term?

thumbnail.jpg

1 Cup Before Bed! Burns Up To 5 kg In 10...
1 Cup Before Bed! Burns Up To 5 kg In 10 Days! No Sports Or Diet​
secure.calch.gdn​
Sincerely, this is a nice and educative post, it is indeed a mind blowing one. All I have learned here are so great and I am going to apply them in my business. I am patiently waiting to hear other people's view on this topic so that I can learn more.

I feel like every organisation have a duty or responsibility to their community or environment. Corporate organisations do this often to connect with their root, or community, work more on the inter-community relationship.

Business corporate social responsibility (CSR) is the ability of a corporation to relate it's operations and policies to the social environment in ways that are mutually benefiting to the company and to the society
It is a way to promote the company's name and give it a good image.

is located in.

• Searches
  • Earn money online fast
  • Bitcoin
  • Alerts
  • Conversation
  • Currenci

• Currencies of the world
  • Currency
  • Forum Free
  • Searches
  • Earn money online fast
  • Bitcoin
Corporate social responsibility simply puts out the fact that corporation not only concerns themselves with profits only but on how to improve the community at which they do business because the more the community grow the more their business flourish and it's a win-win between both parties at the end of the day

CSR demonstrates that you're a business that takes an interest in wider social issues, rather than just those that impact your profit margins, which will attract customers who share the same values. ... Therefore, it makes good business sense to operate sustainably
I agree with this your comment, it is important as stated in the principles of environmental aid that companies that are making profit should also give back to the society so they can show an assistance to their environment

agree with this your comment, it is important as stated in the principles of environmental aid that companies that are making profit should also give back to the society so they can show an assistance to their environment

SCR is like a social networking you can give of some money of their
Buisness profit to solve the social evils of society.It is not the compulsory part of buisness but it show good character which lead to success

In my country, this social responsibility is mandatory for medium and large companies. This benefit favors the community and in turn gives the opportunity for the beneficiaries to get to know the company and therefore recommend it. It is a social service, there are even small companies that do it because it is born to them and they like to help society.

Giving back to the society is what social responsibility is all about and it's a kind gesture. A true humanitarian company who makes profit does give back to the society who truly need it. So social responsibility is very important to the society.

Corperate social responsibility demonstrates that you're a business that takes an interest in wider social issues, rather than just those that impact your profit margins, which will attract customers who share the same values. Therefore, it makes good business sense to operate sustainably
[automerge]1617340282[/automerge]
This benefit favors the community and in turn gives the opportunity for the beneficiaries to get to know the company and therefore recommend it. It is a social service, there are even small companies that do it because it is born to them and they like to help society.

Last edited:
is located in.

In my opinion it is very beneficial to the organisation as it helps give their brand more visibility and credibility. My company once donated school bags to a public primary school and we got a local newspaper coverage which got our brand so much visibility, it was very good for our business.

Is a mandatory one here in my country for companies operating on a given vicinity to give back to the public some percentage base on the mutual agreement reach out. They offer them some allocations annually, with food items, and other opportunities etc, here in my country. Just because they're operation or occupying on their land, and using their resources to enrich themselves, like the crude oil.

In my opinion it is very beneficial to the organisation as it helps give their brand more visibility and credibility. My company once donated school bags to a public primary school and we got a local newspaper coverage which got our brand so much visibility, it was very good for our business.
This is exactly what happened in my job, I belong to an educational institution and the companies that have made donations in my campus and in others, have obtained the retribution of parents and representatives, having as first option when making their purchases that company that has collaborated with the student community.

corporate social responsibility or CRS is very important for the businesses. This develops trust among he potential customers. Actually CRS is a wonderful way to build brand and promote products.

Every company or big business organisation must have at least one tangible things they have tendered to the community there are sitting their business,

Business social responsibility will create a good relationship between the organisation and the masses and clients as a whole. Giving back to the community where the business is sited is a good responsibility for the organisation.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds