Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business corporate social responsibility: How important it is to a business?

By this,it brings the establishment to the lime light and also speak volume for the growth of the establishment,it can also encourage other organizations to run along with partnership.

Advertisement Placeholder
When a business is establish in an environment. The environment is housing that enterprise and letting it benefit from the people of that environment. It is only natural that such establishment take up some coporate social responsibility to show their concern for that environment too

Corporate social responsibility is a big deal for big companies in my country. They use it as a tool to promote the image of the business in the eyes of the public.

I feel like every organisation have a duty or responsibility to their community or environment. Corporate organisations do this often to connect with their root, or community, work more on the inter-community relationship.
It is actually the duty of the management of the company to ensure that corporate social responsibility is being done by the company periodically as a means of giving back to the society.

Business social responsibility is a way of giving back to the society or the business environment where the business is situated. Business social responsibility helps to promote good relationship between the business and the people, it also helps promote the business.

It is actually the duty of the management of the company to ensure that corporate social responsibility is being done by the company periodically as a means of giving back to society.
Couldn't agree more. Most of the modern companies do this a lot, while some turn a blind eye to some of this responsibilities.

Those companies that resides and operate in a given locality always give back to the locality they find themselves. At times they give lots of giveaways to the community, scholarships to the citizens, and huge amount of money as allocation to the community etc.

Couldn't agree more. Most of the modern companies do this a lot, while some turn a blind eye to some of this responsibilities.
I think it depends on the countries too as in my country a lot of organisation do not even care or turn a blind eye to the society all they want is get more revenue from sales.

Corporate social responsibilty is not something you look out for to benefit from,because as a way you are giving back to the community you operate from.You can't be doing that when you are not making profit from you operation.And for the fact that the locals are not distrupting operations and vandalising your facility is the reason you are still in business.So its better to give back in terms of development.

This may not be directly related to the topic but it reminds me of the mining companies whose system of mining ore and metals in the mountains are faulty. There's the so called mining waste that is poisonous to birds and animals. Those mining companies are destroying the environment in their improper handling of the toxic wastes.

Corporate social responsibility or CRS in short is also a marketing method. When the business involve with social work or sponsor social cause, all they are doing s marketing ther business

agree with this your comment, it is important as stated in the principles of environmental aid that companies that are making profit should also give back to the society so they can show an assistance to their environment

Community Social Responsibility is very important to business growth and sustainability because it's one of the effective means of creating business awareness. Other than this reason, it is a means of giving back to the community where the business is being operated.

Corporate business is a social to create good relationship between the company and business, to develop trust among the potential and also to build a good business.

I feel like every organisation have a duty or responsibility to their community or environment. Corporate organisations do this often to connect with their root, or community, work more on the inter-community relationship.
I totally agree with you that there are a lot of responsibility put on companies doing work at a place for them to be socially responsible to their host. There is this saying that it is one that work that eat in my place. For everyone gets their money from then they should be able to make that place good looking so that they can continue doing that work there unhindered.

I agree with you that there is a lot of responsibility put on companies doing work at a place for them to be socially responsible to their host. There is this saying that it works that eat in my place. For everyone gets their money from then they should be able to make that place good looking so that they can continue doing that work there unhindered.
Well said. That is why most times, companies and organisations offer scholarships or even complete projects that help the community progress. Sadly not all companies do this or feel responsible.

Being a socially mindful organization can reinforce an organization's picture and assemble its image. Social obligation enables representatives to use the corporate assets available to them to do great. Formal corporate social obligation projects can help representative resolve and lead to more noteworthy usefulness in the labor force.

This is very important aspect of business that every business who is forward thinking and want to progress should put in front. It help the company wade of competition.

Business corporate social responsibility (CSR) is the ability of a corporation to relate it's operations and policies to the social environment in ways that are mutually beneficial to the company and to the society. Simply put, it's refers to the development of organisational decision processes whereby managers anticipate and respond to the needs of the society around them that will be in a way beneficial to them and to the environment in which the business
is located in.

There have been several debates as to how viable the concept of corporate social responsibility of a company is to the company itself. Most companies feels like helping in giving back to the society to which they do business is not beneficial to them that much and so lowers their long-term profitability.
Is the term corporate social responsibility really beneficial to the company or business? How are these social responsibility beneficial to the corporation in the long and short term?

What's your thoughts on this guys?
Well done bodies are not actually our totally beneficial to the business directly because from what i have seen, they don't add anything to a business or company.

Well done bodies are not actually our totally beneficial to the business directly because from what i have seen, they don't add anything to a business or company.
If I am correct I think what you wanted to say is that corporate social responsibilities do not directly benefit the business but I will definitely disagree with you on that because I have discovered that companies that are so good at doing their corporate social responsibilities are those ones that get more sales because more people in the community return to patronize them since they feel that they are doing too much for the community.

I think it is very important for businesses to venture into such things because it will make them know they need and the opinions of people about their products.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds