Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business corporate social responsibility: How important it is to a business?

Normally an organisation or a company is supposed to Have a good interpersonal relationship with the community their business is running by giving back to the environment in appreciation
The company and the environment which it operates is very important. Their must be seamless relationships between the company and the community which it ply its trade.

Advertisement Placeholder
this is very important and necessary for every business organisation because it can even bring a lot of customers to them. It will create a relationship between the business owners and the populace.

It's very much important bro, it shows that your business or enterprise is not only out to make profits but also provide value to people.
One of the things that most business esterblishment usually aviod is the distruption to their operations,and they will do anything legal by liasing with the host community,signing memorandom of understanding so that work can go unhindered.

i guess that a person should be responsible in every aspect of the life. This is the key to gaining success in the life. Whether you are a businessman or a student, you need determination to make your self successful.

One of the things that most business esterblishment usually aviod is the distruption to their operations,and they will do anything legal by liasing with the host community,signing memorandom of understanding so that work can go unhindered.
That is what they are supposed to do ideally. However, most of the companies do not really offer much to their host communities and they do not offer any assistance of any kind.

i guess that a person should be responsible in every aspect of the life. This is the key to gaining success in the life. Whether you are a businessman or a student, you need determination to make your self successful.
What you need in life in order to make it either you are a student , business entrepreneur or a trader , What you need is hardwork , determination and dedication .

What you need in life in order to make it either you are a student , business entrepreneur or a trader , What you need is hardwork , determination and dedication .
In everything you do in life you must be determined and focused enough. Being talented is not enough for you to become successful instead what makes you successful is hard work, determination, dedication and focus.

In everything you do in life you must be determined and focused enough. Being talented is not enough for you to become successful instead what makes you successful is hard work, determination, dedication and focus.

I think that luck also plays a really big role. Unfortunately, there are so many people that deny that. There are many people who are really lucky when it comes to running a business.

I think that luck also plays a really big role. Unfortunately, there are so many people that deny that. There are many people who are really lucky when it comes to running a business.
I will not deny the fact that luck and Grace have rules to play when it comes to running a business. This is why you can copy someone's business strategy but you will not get the same result.

I will not deny the fact that luck and Grace have rules to play when it comes to running a business. This is why you can copy someone's business strategy but you will not get the same result.

There have been many businesses that usually copy other businesses' strategies. However, they might not be able to market their business in a proper manner and this could be a big reason behind failure.

There have been many businesses that usually copy other businesses' strategies. However, they might not be able to market their business in a proper manner and this could be a big reason behind failure.
Probably, copying other businesses' strategies does not guarantee you success because you may not be able to do it exactly the way they are doing it. That is why it is important you apply sense and if possible employ professionals.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds