Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business apprentices

The government of my country
have established something very related to this kind of center in order to ensure that more citizens are actively engaged in one skill or the other in the society.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are many forms of institution in my country that Foster development of businesses and careers I am currently a student in one called NIM

There are many forms of institution in my country that Foster development of businesses and careers I am currently a student in one called NIM
I am pleased to know that in your country you have a variety of institutions for learning and development, when you refer to "NIM" do you mean a free center? I would like to know if there are institutions where the poorest benefit.

There are free centres like Association of Management but NIM is not a free centre, it's Nigerian institute of Management which is a body of professional we pay registration fees and write exams.

The infrastructure for such in my country are dilapidated,many of such institutions are owned by private organizations and they are doing well

There are free centres like Association of Management but NIM is not a free centre, it's Nigerian institute of Management which is a body of professional we pay registration fees and write exams.
I understand you, we also have private institutions where you can improve and develop skills at a higher level. I am glad to know that in your country there are institutions that are not paid, for those who are really interested, here they receive monthly economic benefits for learning, but they must be good learners.

The government of my country
have established something very related to this kind of center in order to ensure that more citizens are actively engaged in one skill or the other in the society.
I think the government should initiate the creation of institutions for educating people on needed skills. Here we have TESDA which is a free school where you can learn skills for blue collar job like welder or carpenter. My brother had learned caregiving in that institution and he now works in the US.

It is great what your government is doing for her people to keep the youth engaged and taught skills that would better their lives. Unfortunately, the government here though have that on their agenda but it is yet to materialize.

It is great what your government is doing for her people to keep the youth engaged and taught skills that would better their lives. Unfortunately, the government here though have that on their agenda but it is yet to materialize.
Undoubtedly, it is something that the government did at the time, and millions of people have benefited from the institute. I hope that in your country a project as important as this will materialize, as it will benefit many people who need to learn and develop professionally.

There is something like that in my country. University students who studies STEM courses normally went for industrial training after a period of learning for 3 to 6 months in companies and they get paid by the government.

There is something like that in my country. University students who studies STEM courses normally went for industrial training after a period of learning for 3 to 6 months in companies and they get paid by the government.
I am glad to know that in your country there are these institutes that help higher level students. I would also love to see programs for those who have dropped out of school and want to improve themselves, this would lower the unemployment rate and increase entrepreneurship.

I am glad to know that in your country there are these institutes that help higher level students. I would also love to see programs for those who have dropped out of school and want to improve themselves, this would lower the unemployment rate and increase entrepreneurship.
There are no programs for those who dropped out of the school in my country though there are jobs empowerment centres established by politicians and well meaning people in the society.

In my country there is an institute with the name INCE "National Institute of Training and Education" where they teach a series of courses ranging from the administrative area that includes: Linux and LibreOffice Environment, Windows and Office Environment, Business Computer Assistant, Business Assistant exterior, etc, and the Industrial area that includes: Agriculture, Masonry, Shoemaking, Blacksmithing, Brass and car painting, Reading and interpretation of plans, Oil plant operator, General binding operator, Pastry chef and baker, among many others. These students attend theoretical classes for 3 months, and then go to companies as apprentices receiving payment, both from the INCE and the company. Upon completing the learning hours, the company decides whether to leave them as employees or not.
Is there an institute like this in your country? What benefit does the company have with these students? Is it a waste of time and money for the company?
The idea that some people can go to a training institute outline the business for a while and later come back to start up your own business after which capital is provided for them is a very noble way to set up the economy of any country in the world for prosperity.

The idea that some people can go to a training institute outline the business for a while and later come back to start up your own business after which capital is provided for them is a very noble way to set up the economy of any country in the world for prosperity.

That's right, which is a great benefit for people who have a real interest in learning and developing. Many people enter for the interest of economic benefit and not for learning, it happened in my country for a while, but they placed a minimum of qualification in the subjects and had to put seriousness to the studies.

Last edited:
There are lots of institutions like this as well in my country. Whereby you have to attend the school and learn a basic skill in conjunction with academics. And after that you'll have a full knowledge about a particular thing.

There are lots of institutions like this as well in my country. Whereby you have to attend the school and learn a basic skill in conjunction with academics. And after that you'll have a full knowledge about a particular thing.
Excellent, I love it when I can read that other countries also have institutions for this purpose. The main idea is that students learn skills and develop them, another benefit is job independence, if they don't get a job they can work on their own.

That is a good way for government to take the mass of young people out of unemployment by making them to be trained and acquire skills and then be an intern in the relevant company where they practice their training.

That is a good way for government to take the mass of young people out of unemployment by making them to be trained and acquire skills and then be an intern in the relevant company where they practice their training.
It is good if the government has the initiative of having a program in providing training to the graduating college students. In our country the target of the students for their apprenticeship are the private companies that even provide a living allowance for the transportation expense of the student.

That's exactly right, after having completed the theory and internships, they will be prepared to start a business or work independently, depending on the skills they have developed. I hope they will open such institutes in all countries to minimize unemployment.

The standard here in college education is to undergo office training as a requirement for graduation. Usually the training is 200 hours and offices are not required to pay an allowance although big companies give allowances to the apprentice. The advantage of the apprenticeship program is that some companies hire the apprentice when they graduate.
The same is true and is happening in our college education system here in our area. You cannot graduate without internship program. If your degree is accounting then you can apply internship program in accounting firms.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds