Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business apprentices

Apprenticeship or school if apprenticeship is very much available in my country just as it is in yours. Just that the mode of operation might be slightly different, but still just the same principle. It is not a waist of money to me

Advertisement Placeholder
In my country there is an institute with the name INCE "National Institute of Training and Education" where they teach a series of courses ranging from the administrative area that includes: Linux and LibreOffice Environment, Windows and Office Environment, Business Computer Assistant, Business Assistant exterior, etc, and the Industrial area that includes: Agriculture, Masonry, Shoemaking, Blacksmithing, Brass and car painting, Reading and interpretation of plans, Oil plant operator, General binding operator, Pastry chef and baker, among many others. These students attend theoretical classes for 3 months, and then go to companies as apprentices receiving payment, both from the INCE and the company. Upon completing the learning hours, the company decides whether to leave them as employees or not.
Is there an institute like this in your country? What benefit does the company have with these students? Is it a waste of time and money for the company?
Such colleges and universities are everywhere. I think in our country, we have such kind of institutes which deals with providing education for the apprentices. I think we have many of them, and have one in my city also.

it is a very good concept that companies are providing someone to maximizing one's potential. in that way the recruiter will gain more experience and skill, and with time he can be a good employee or manager.
Yes, I personally like the concept too just that the government does not necessarily does not provide a thriving environment for such business and as such are not encouraged to perform their duties.

in my home country, government founded training institutes have failed a couple of times. People always misuse government organizations.
The reason people are always misusing the government organisation is because people just believe that anything that has to do with the government is not serious and as a result it is an opportunity for them to do what they like with it.

Such colleges and universities are everywhere. I think in our country, we have such kind of institutes which deals with providing education for the apprentices. I think we have many of them, and have one in my city also.
Almost everywhere, because I have read of members who do not have the joy of enjoying such institutes in their country. But it is certainly very popular worldwide, which I am glad because it is an opportunity for those, who decided not to study in universities, to learn skills for free or paid.

I must say that this institute is vital for the growth of any country in all aspects anf spheres of development.to begin with, it is the building block gor most successful aprentices

I must say that this institute is vital for the growth of any country in all aspects anf spheres of development.to begin with, it is the building block gor most successful aprentices
It is correct, it is extremely beneficial that this type of institutes exist everywhere, since from there come out successful men and women, with an entrepreneurial mentality. Because in my country, besides giving subjects related to skills, they also give other subjects related to management and entrepreneurship.

It's a good and cool development. These improves the rate at which people are independent. If those that attends such school graduates within some months, then they can fend for themselves

It's a good and cool development. These improves the rate at which people are independent. If those that attends such school graduates within some months, then they can fend for themselves
As long as the person goes with that mentality and with the desire to excel. This is the only way he/she will be able to stand on his/her own as you describe and be independent. These opportunities that present themselves are the ones you have to take advantage of.

Almost everywhere, because I have read of members who do not have the joy of enjoying such institutes in their country. But it is certainly very popular worldwide, which I am glad because it is an opportunity for those, who decided not to study in universities, to learn skills for free or paid.
Specially in our country from the last decade the institution for the entrepreneurship and apprentices have been taken care by the government. So many institutes which deals with the apparentice, have been built.

Specially in our country from the last decade the institution for the entrepreneurship and apprentices have been taken care by the government. So many institutes which deals with the apparentice, have been built.
That is very good, although in my country there is the INCE described in the thread, I have no knowledge that they have opened more similar institutes. It exists but of private companies in which, not everyone has the opportunity to learn. If the government would focus on creating new institutions like INCE in different cities, things would improve for many.

Apprenticeship or school if apprenticeship is very much available in my country just as it is in yours. Just that the mode of operation might be slightly different, but still just the same principle. It is not a waist of money to me
The requirement now of colleges and universities is for the student to undergo apprenticeship in their chosen courses prior to graduation. When I was a bank officer I was in charge of handling the students who were to undergo training in our IT department. The 200 hour so training would be sufficient to give them an actual experience.

Contrarily, here government is doing well to improve people's living standard however, the people are abusing the system.
Most people are business apprentice these are people who are learning the skill of business and want to invest in a particular area of business it is best to become a business apprentice before going into a particular business in full.

Excellent @Kelly5 , as long as it has the same principle it will be fine. Since the main idea is to help young people in developing skills or perfecting the one they have. This way they will be able to offer their services and generate profits.

No it was not an independent company , but rather a youth empowerment program in which we were promised the future if we vote them in for the second time, after voting them in, we turned to something irrelevant and we were used and dumped.

No it was not an independent company , but rather a youth empowerment program in which we were promised the future if we vote them in for the second time, after voting them in, we turned to something irrelevant and we were used and dumped.
If politicians in general kept their promises, you would be enjoying the "youth empowerment program", which would surely have been successful. Unfortunately, when they are looking for one more vote, they only promise and everything remains in words, it is unfortunate.

in my home country, government founded training institutes have failed a couple of times. People always misuse government organizations.
This attitude of people looking down on government jobs is quite common in my country also as most people would do as hazard jobs working for the government because they feel that it is not their job or business so they can afford to do the business or job anyhow.
[automerge]1625311982[/automerge]
In my country, it is usually the government that has these training institutions and they are really helpful since they teach citizens to be independent and not rely on the government.
If all government of all countries in the world can establish places whereby everyone can be trained on different skills that one will require to be able to fend for ourselves then there will be no incident off people being poor without any form of skills to navigate around their poverty.

Last edited:
I don't think it's a waste of time neither is it a waste of Resources, I think that's just their way of investing in the future of the young ones.

Yes, we have this kind of learning center in my country. It was established by the government to empower the youth in order for them to be independent. It's really a good idea as more and more people are gaining from the initiative.

I don't think it's a waste of time neither is it a waste of Resources, I think that's just their way of investing in the future of the young ones.
I share your opinion, since having the opportunity to train young people in some skill will forge a future in which they can somehow develop and produce profits, either in a company or independently. In my country the vast majority of people who have gone through the INCE, have managed to have good jobs and in other cases an entrepreneurship.
Yes, we have this kind of learning center in my country. It was established by the government to empower the youth in order for them to be independent. It's really a good idea as more and more people are gaining from the initiative.

Excellent and I believe that your country has made a good choice, since it has thought about the future of the young people and thus have them develop skills for their benefit. This initiative should exist in all countries which would improve their economy and that of the population in general.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds