Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business apprentices

Existence of such agencies is not the problem but continuity of such agencies in achieving their purpose, such agency are less functional in my Country.
That's the challenge, government usually have very good plans and initiatives but execution and sustainability is not always there, with institutions like this unemployment will definitely reduce.

Advertisement Placeholder
What a lovely country to be, I just wish such an institute can be established in mine, with that most people will find it easy to have jobs and to even create more to improve the general standard of living
I would also love for this type of institutes to exist worldwide, since the beneficiary is the population and its quality of life. The government also benefits with respect to the national economy.

I would also love for this type of institutes to exist worldwide, since the beneficiary is the population and its quality of life. The government also benefits with respect to the national economy.
In our country the government is always reactive like a knee-jerk reaction to unemployment problems. There are many ways to push the industries but the government has failed in that department. There should be an institution to handle the unemployment problem that will connect the jobless to the businesses.

In our country the government is always reactive like a knee-jerk reaction to unemployment problems. There are many ways to push the industries but the government has failed in that department. There should be an institution to handle the unemployment problem that will connect the jobless to the businesses.
This type of institution would be appropriate for the situation in your country and minimize the unemployment problem. The people who enter are prepared in a theoretical/practical way and leave prepared to start a business, be a qualified employee or offer their services.

Business apprenticeship and youth empowerment programs can be very helpful especially to developing countries there's a very low Rate of employment after school. That will people can get something doing after graduation. They also programs for widows who have children to take care of. It has been a very great help I must say.

In my country since government work is not really sufficient to the graduate , government advices and set out level 200 to always go for IT so the can learn hand craft and other related stuff

There are lots of institutions like this as well in my country. Whereby you have to attend the school and learn a basic skill in conjunction with academics. And after that you'll have a full knowledge about a particular thing.
It all sounds the same thing with my country as there are several institution like the ones he has made mention of and leaving a great explanation but one thing with them all is that the end product is always not quite good.

Business apprenticeship and youth empowerment programs can be very helpful especially to developing countries there's a very low Rate of employment after school. That will people can get something doing after graduation. They also programs for widows who have children to take care of. It has been a very great help I must say.
It is indeed very useful, in my country it has given excellent results, and something very important is that there is no pre-established age. The institute is open to anyone who really wants to join, regardless of age, as long as there is space available.

Every country have this form of apprenticeship that run for 6 months to 1year depending on the program that you registered for. It is a form of youth empowerment by the government to enable them to be self sufficient.

Every country have this form of apprenticeship that run for 6 months to 1year depending on the program that you registered for. It is a form of youth empowerment by the government to enable them to be self sufficient.
Not all countries @Setfragil, according to what I have been able to read in the topic, there are some countries that do not enjoy this benefit for the development of skills from the government, only some private companies.

Not all countries @Setfragil, according to what I have been able to read in the topic, there are some countries that do not enjoy this benefit for the development of skills from the government, only some private companies.
My country is a good example of this, though there some occasions where the government has setup these things but politics and corruption comes in, as they end up placing their own persons to benefit from it. Even does place to do the teaching would not take it seriously, so in the end it's best to get these things from private setups.

I do not think that studying in such kind of institutes is a waste of time. However, people who are actually interested in the subjects offered by the institute should take an admission in such kind of institutes. People should pursue courses and degrees that interests them a lot.

My country is a good example of this, though there some occasions where the government has setup these things but politics and corruption comes in, as they end up placing their own persons to benefit from it. Even does place to do the teaching would not take it seriously, so in the end it's best to get these things from private setups.
That is why I have described that not all countries @eLdavis, as I have read expositions of other members, where they explain such a situation. Maybe these postings refer to your country, where it really doesn't work in view of corruption and disaffection for value to fellow man.
I do not think that studying in such kind of institutes is a waste of time. However, people who are actually interested in the subjects offered by the institute should take an admission in such kind of institutes. People should pursue courses and degrees that interests them a lot.
It is the intention that people who have a real interest, are admitted to these institutions. Since in many cases they leave out those who are really interested, because they give a place to those who are close to them but who do not have a real interest.

business apprenteses that sounds too Mich and also very great too ,but I think it might also helps in terms of help in the hands of the owner ,but I also think it can be a great way to earn or get more money online

business apprenteses that sounds too Mich and also very great too ,but I think it might also helps in terms of help in the hands of the owner ,but I also think it can be a great way to earn or get more money online
I think you are a bit confused, it is not an application, it is an Institution that is dedicated to educating and developing students' skills. Where they give you theories and practices related to the specialty you want and are interested in.

Business apprenticeship is a very important way to go about learning a trade. It could be hand work or a business. It will help prepare the person or individual learning it to get full knowledge before hand

That is why I have described that not all countries @eLdavis, as I have read expositions of other members, where they explain such a situation. Maybe these postings refer to your country, where it really doesn't work in view of corruption and disaffection for value to fellow man.

It is the intention that people who have a real interest, are admitted to these institutions. Since in many cases they leave out those who are really interested, because they give a place to those who are close to them but who do not have a real interest.
Yes it could be in reference to my country because as of this point, Notting surprises me again when it comes to my country and the level of the government's corruption to it's people. Notting they do is actually ment for the betterment of the masses but rather for themselves.

In my country there is an institute with the name INCE "National Institute of Training and Education" where they teach a series of courses ranging from the administrative area that includes: Linux and LibreOffice Environment, Windows and Office Environment, Business Computer Assistant, Business Assistant exterior, etc, and the Industrial area that includes: Agriculture, Masonry, Shoemaking, Blacksmithing, Brass and car painting, Reading and interpretation of plans, Oil plant operator, General binding operator, Pastry chef and baker, among many others. These students attend theoretical classes for 3 months, and then go to companies as apprentices receiving payment, both from the INCE and the company. Upon completing the learning hours, the company decides whether to leave them as employees or not.
Is there an institute like this in your country? What benefit does the company have with these students? Is it a waste of time and money for the company?
Many skillful people raise their own organization or business center where they train their apprentice. Training an apprentice is never a waste of time or money because the apprentice are not been taught for free,they pay a certain amount of money that is worth the training. So the business owners are being paid for the time and energy used in teaching the apprentice

Almost all countries have this institutions, we do have same here. The thing is that they're under different names, some states even go as far as acquiring their own institutes.
But the challenge here is that their programmes are usually outdated and politics are being played there a lot

Business apparantis is very important in order for you to increase your funds wallet using them as ur referrals or teaching them in order to trade for you
Business apprenticeships is a good way for most people to start up their business although it is mostly done by the Igbo speaking people of Nigeria as they have a way of assigning someone to learn from a business person who will live with the person for a very long time and at the end of the person's training the businessman will settle this Apprentice with a huge amount of money for that person to set up his own business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds