Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business apprentices

The thing right now is that the government institutions that are tasked with training student or graduate in several skills and acquisition program are not sincere. Infact most times what they teach these student are not practical and most of them cannot practicalize it in their various fields of endeavours.
You're right. For one to go with these government institutions, it is better to go and enroll under someone who is expert in the field you are interested in, as you would learn better.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's what I'm trying to do, I'm trying to win every one of them. That is why I promoted this thread, as I have read of many who limit themselves perhaps for fear of developing their skills. Every day we learn and face challenges, we must keep the good and discard the bad.
yes i agree with you and i feel you are a brave person who never gives up and everyone should learn that we can fight back to all problems in life so just be positive always,

Yes, one must internalize the learning put in practice. That's why they say better practice makes perfect. If we don't practice no way to achieve success in our respective ventures.
Putting learning into practice is the most important thing, since many things are said theoretically, but without practice it is not possible to test or correct the theory. That's why I love these learning centers, because they practice what they learn and send them to companies to acquire more knowledge.

Excellent that in your country the government is concerned about the development of skills of the population. Certainly in many or all countries, there are people who abuse to earn free money, without a real interest in learning. What institutions are in charge of teaching skills development in your country?
It is the ministry of sports and youths development that is overseeing the apprenticeship program. I don't join those abusing the system, since I know the benefit.

I think I haven't commented on this topic before but let me still add this again. apprenticeship in business gives you an edge over others who never went to such training and mentorship.

It is the ministry of sports and youths development that is overseeing the apprenticeship program. I don't join those abusing the system, since I know the benefit.
Very well, the Ministry of Sports is unified with student development. At least they have the initiative and not like some other countries. I hope that the population will take advantage of this opportunity and improve or develop their skills.

The ministry of sport is one of the ministry that many love to join but the opportunity is not there, because of their peculiarity and you must belong to one sport or the the other and even those that belongs did not see the opportunity to develop their skills.

The thing right now is that the government institutions that are tasked with training student or graduate in several skills and acquisition program are not sincere. Infact most times what they teach these student are not practical and most of them cannot practicalize it in their various fields of endeavours.
The government institutions being tasked to train students or graduates in diverse of skills and acquisition program are not sincere simply because they only teach them theory because they also did not know the practical aspect.

The ministry of sport is one of the ministry that many love to join but the opportunity is not there, because of their peculiarity and you must belong to one sport or the the other and even those that belongs did not see the opportunity to develop their skills.
Oh, right. That makes skill development limiting for the population, because if you don't belong to a sport, you have no chance of getting in. This ministry is different from institutions dedicated to skill development.
The government institutions being tasked to train students or graduates in diverse of skills and acquisition program are not sincere simply because they only teach them theory because they also did not know the practical aspect.
What you describe is unfortunate, the institute I described in the thread, has its classrooms for theory classes, but there are also the sheds dedicated to the practice of their developments. Theories without practice are meaningless.

There are ways to boost one self as a student, either becoming an apprentice or learning a skill,as far as I am concerned to be able to establish you need skills.

My country id known for such things and many persons have benefited these programs. Enpowering youths is the major object and they are achieving it.

There are ways to boost one self as a student, either becoming an apprentice or learning a skill,as far as I am concerned to be able to establish you need skills.
Somehow you have to start by learning and developing some skill. INCE offers guidance in this regard and to know in which of the skills that we have we should prepare ourselves more. This way you can choose the right skill and generate profits with them.

78% of employers said apprentices had actually improved productivity. 85% of employers said apprentices had helped to develop skills for their organisation. 67% of employers said that employing apprentices had improved retention of staff. 65% of apprentices stay in companies way beyond completing their training.

78% of employers said apprentices had actually improved productivity. 85% of employers said apprentices had helped to develop skills for their organisation. 67% of employers said that employing apprentices had improved retention of staff. 65% of apprentices stay in companies way beyond completing their training.
Those percentages are from your country? it is interesting the high percentage of employers happy with the results of the apprentices. In my country they have also obtained very good results, since they come out very well prepared.

Business apprentice is someone learning a particular business or trade, it is advisable for every new business start-up to learn about the business before going into such business.

Business apprentice is someone learning a particular business or trade, it is advisable for every new business start-up to learn about the business before going into such business.
Very good @Richard92 , that is the meaning of learner, learn, understand and practice. So, in any entrepreneurship and skill development, it is of utmost importance to start with learning.

Here, there are schools that are built that are dedicated to learning special skills but it does not mean that you have to go to the school alone to learn those skills as you can still run it other ways.

Here, there are schools that are built that are dedicated to learning special skills but it does not mean that you have to go to the school alone to learn those skills as you can still run it other ways.
Of course, there are people who have the ability to learn very fast just by watching, but there are also those who need guidance and practice to hone some skills, and I think these sites are the most recommended for them.

In my country there is an institute with the name INCE "National Institute of Training and Education" where they teach a series of courses ranging from the administrative area that includes: Linux and LibreOffice Environment, Windows and Office Environment, Business Computer Assistant, Business Assistant exterior, etc, and the Industrial area that includes: Agriculture, Masonry, Shoemaking, Blacksmithing, Brass and car painting, Reading and interpretation of plans, Oil plant operator, General binding operator, Pastry chef and baker, among many others. These students attend theoretical classes for 3 months, and then go to companies as apprentices receiving payment, both from the INCE and the company. Upon completing the learning hours, the company decides whether to leave them as employees or not.
Is there an institute like this in your country? What benefit does the company have with these students? Is it a waste of time and money for the company?
In my country, we have a similar ideology however, our approach is quite different. Here we have the government partnering with some establishment to empower the young especially the unemployed and less privilege to acquire a skill for a certain period after which they will be given start up capital for the business. Its not a waste of time or money as a lot of the them get to become business owners and assist their loved ones.

In my country there is an institute with the name INCE "National Institute of Training and Education" where they teach a series of courses ranging from the administrative area that includes: Linux and LibreOffice Environment, Windows and Office Environment, Business Computer Assistant, Business Assistant exterior, etc, and the Industrial area that includes: Agriculture, Masonry, Shoemaking, Blacksmithing, Brass and car painting, Reading and interpretation of plans, Oil plant operator, General binding operator, Pastry chef and baker, among many others. These students attend theoretical classes for 3 months, and then go to companies as apprentices receiving payment, both from the INCE and the company. Upon completing the learning hours, the company decides whether to leave them as employees or not.
Is there an institute like this in your country? What benefit does the company have with these students? Is it a waste of time and money for the company?
I do not think it is a waste of time for companies to take time to train their employees or to set up an Institute to get them acquainted with the way things are being done in the organization

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds