Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business advice

What kind of a business advice a successful intrepreneur who has been much more successful in his or her own business can give a person who wants to become an intrepreneur but doesn't know how to start?
My advice would be:
Get to know the intricacies of the business, I mean every single detail.
Good planning is everything... The budget, location, target market, etc.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well I will advise that if u want to start up a business and become successful in it, u should stay under those who have the experience and knowledge and also ask for the mechanism and pathway to follow.

In business there are much to do talking about planning and strategizing the plan. Business demands planning, investment, focus and consistency.

Some people rush into business without adequate knowledge... U believe they should focus on setting & achieving small incremental goals rather than trying to start a business instantly

The first advice you will give that fellow is to plan ,in everythings we do we need planning, planning helps out it business, when you plan you have succeed in the first stage of having a successful business

The successful entrepreneur has to take time to mentor the intending business owner on some of the plans and strategies that will make a business grow. Things like raising and managing funds as well as employment of labour should be discussed.

Before going into business be mentally prepared for it and also try to ask questions from experienced persons who were in the business before you and also try to advertise more

My only advice is build your knowledge and skills before stepping in the business. If possible, work fr a couple of years in other's company to build experience s well

My advice to any business is one to know more about the kind you want to invest in very well, two is to put all mechanism need to it and three is while established the business it ensure the public know s by advertisement on radio and on social media.
The first thing is to know and properlly understand the terrian one wants to venture into,and then the things the consumers really wants and need.then get a mentor in the field to learn the operations of how thigs are run.

I'll tell a fresh entrepreneur to do what he is passionate about. He shouldn't follow his friends to do something because they're making profit. He should also augment his skills, get mentored and invest wisely.
I would advice a fresh entrepreneur to take time and make a good business plan, it is beyond the paperwork, and this is the foundation of failure or success of a business. If the plan is shaky, you don't expect the business to be solid in the course of time.

My advice to any business is one to know more about the kind you want to invest in very well, two is to put all mechanism need to it and three is while established the business it ensure the public know s by advertisement on radio and on social media.
As a successful business enterpreneur that has made it big in his business, The advice I can give upcoming entrepreneur is to be dedicated , hardworking and focus and in their business in order to reach greater height.

My advice to a newbie in the business is to learn the full mechanics of the business. That is the operation that includes the other aspects of business like location, taxes and rental.
You are right. I had a friend who ventured into import business. Obviously he wasn't well prepared, when he realized the taxes and paper work he had to go through, he almost gave up

As somebody who has been in the business for a long time I will always advise you to take your customers very seriously. This is because they are the most important aspect of your business.

To be a successful businessman, you will have to subject yourself for mentorship. This is very important because knowledge is power, and the right place to get undiluted information is from the more experienced.

As a succesful business enterpreneur who's trying to motivate and advise a new enterpreneur, you just need to advise him to be consistent and also give him some clues on the various business he can start,

The best advice, I can offer a newbie, is to first of all learned the principles of the business. That's to have better knowledge and understanding about how the business is to be operated.

The best business advice is by making sure that you do what is expected of you.

Make sure that you do not take advice from people who have not done what you want to do at all, because they usually discourage you most of the time.

The principle of business and the laydown foundation of the business according to the business plan is what a novice and a newbie in a business must follow to be succesful.
The best advice, I can offer a newbie, is to first of all learned the principles of the business. That's to have better knowledge and understanding about how the business is to be operated

I don't really know of the best , but I suggest that you get a business counsellor offline. I don't know about your location but I believe these people might be able to guide you on how to get started on your business. Please update us with your progress. Thanks

Enterpreneurship is not really an easy journey because it takes some level of patience, knowledge and persistence for you to actually succeed.

After picking the business that interests you then if you need to gather much knowledge as possible. I always advise people that wants to go into this kind of business to go through mentorship or apprenticeship. This is because it will help them to get a lot of knowledge.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds