Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business advice

I have a website flipping business. If anyone wants to get involved in this business line, the only advice I have is acquire relevant skills such as website development, SEO and digital marketing.

Advertisement Placeholder
The advice I will give someone who want to start a new business is to make sure that he understood the business he want to establish very well before he venture into it and also have the right resources to finance the business.

The successful entrepreneur will advise the other entrepreneur base on the challenges he encountered on his way to success . Sadly , most successful ones won't want to do especially for a competitor business

The first step would be to have a vision. Some might say the first step is having a business plan. But how can you plan properly without having a vision? Have a vision of what you want to achieve before you make plans

I can't offer you any advice on that regard op. It's better you pick up some businesses books to read. They will help you alot. No other person can show you what to do.
I think business advice you come from the individual who is starting up a business and not from another person but however you can be able to get business idea from someone and then expand on it with your creative innovation and ideas.

Advice to a new entrant in business is to be focused, don't spend all your profit have a mentor in the same line of business to serve as a guide to you.

What kind of a business advice a successful intrepreneur who has been much more successful in his or her own business can give a person who wants to become an intrepreneur but doesn't know how to start?
The best idea to give is nothing other than never giving up... Because I believe the successful entrepreneurer never gave up on his or her quest...

If you're not sure how to start a business I suggest you hire the service of an expert to help you out with the planning and complications that may arise in starting a business.

What kind of a business advice a successful intrepreneur who has been much more successful in his or her own business can give a person who wants to become an intrepreneur but doesn't know how to start?
My advice for people that are new into business is for them to learn the basic and their focus shouldn't be on money alone but how to expand the business and being able to meet the demand of your customers

What I've learnt from my partner is that business takes time and patience. Also learn to diversify as soon as possible. It will save you from boredom and also reduces the risks of putting all your eggs in one basket

The advice that I can give you is that, before you establish any business, make sure that you have the knowledge and experience needed to run and manage the business successfully.

I'll tell a fresh entrepreneur to do what he is passionate about. He shouldn't follow his friends to do something because they're making profit. He should also augment his skills, get mentored and invest wisely.

Well, the truth of the matter is that everyone has the advice to give, at the end of the day it all comes down to the business owner and whether he/she puts the advice into good use or not.

They best advice I can give to an entrepreneur who wish to start a business is to ignore people are making it in this kind of the business I too want to go for it, please have your own idea in whatever you want to deliver

To become an entrepreneur, you need a good capital,adequate knowledge concerning your business ,long term planning and be ready to take risks.

My advice to a newbie in the business is to learn the full mechanics of the business. That is the operation that includes the other aspects of business like location, taxes and rental.
I do not advise a business owner to go into a business without having the knowledge of the business because that is the most important aspect of starting up a business before you can start thinking about something for the capital to start up the business.

The advice I would want from the person who is successful in the kind of business I want to go into is how he or she overcome the pressure of failure at the beginning of the business

Going into business for the first time you need to advice the person to have knowledge about the business before going into it, because is very important.

As a first timer, apart from the fact that you need to learn all the basics about the business you want to venture into, I'll advice you have a mentor that you can pick their brains about how they went about their business or better still, you read books of successful businessmen and know how they did it. Don't ever forget this

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds