Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Business advice

Didosky

Addicted member
Credits
What kind of a business advice a successful intrepreneur who has been much more successful in his or her own business can give a person who wants to become an intrepreneur but doesn't know how to start?

Advertisement Placeholder
My advice to a newbie in the business is to learn the full mechanics of the business. That is the operation that includes the other aspects of business like location, taxes and rental.

What kind of a business advice a successful intrepreneur who has been much more successful in his or her own business can give a person who wants to become an intrepreneur but doesn't know how to start?
My advice is that first you must have a plan. Then you should have a budget that will support your business plan. This is also called as a business capital. Third is to start acting on your plan. Plans without action will still be a plan. I believe to be successful in business, you focus on this third part very hard. This is where the action and success is.

My advice to a newbie in the business is to learn the full mechanics of the business. That is the operation that includes the other aspects of business like location, taxes and rental.
At the initial stages learning is very important. The individual at the early stage does not have proper knowledge, and for that they should try to increase their knowledge and skill.

Business advice has been the most important thing in life where an individual could get the template which it could use for long time in that business for a longer period of time so when there is no business advice for ndividual then there's a possibility that the person we will get it wrong so get your business advice would be the most priority for that individual which hoped to begin any businesses because with this will make them have the opportunity to speak to those people who have actually been a successful person in that part of the business

My advice to any business is one to know more about the kind you want to invest in very well, two is to put all mechanism need to it and three is while established the business it ensure the public know s by advertisement on radio and on social media.

The advice i give to every young entrepreneur and even the new entrepreneur is don't make a mistake of starting without having plan and capital.

Never cease forging genuine connections with consumers and colleagues in your field. Choosing to see rivals as possible collaborators and colleagues may have a significant beneficial influence on your business.

the best advice to give anybody who wants to venture into any business is to seek knowledge and understanding of how any business works first before venturing or investing on it.

The best advice I will give some one who wants to set up a business is to start with whatever they have and never start a business with a loan because the repayment plan in the loan affect the growth of the business

One of the best ways to become successful in business is to a bright people that has the knowledge of how to become successful in business.

One of the things that a person who wants tobe successful in his business,is to have a genuine concern on what he wants to solve or bring to the table.He should be innovative and novel in his approach.He must be discipline with finance and have a good administrative capacity to manage a business.

Before considering anything,they person should make personal researches on what ever business they intend going into and also seeking professional advice from experts.

Its very vital to get adequate knowledge on the kind of business you want to venture into

Before considering anything,they person should make personal researches on what ever business they intend going into and also seeking professional advice from experts.
There's so many business advice that one can venture into but the best business advice for me that I think one can actually invest in it real estate business but it requires lot of capital.

There's so many business advice that one can venture into but the best business advice for me that I think one can actually invest in it real estate business but it requires lot of capital.
Actually for one who isn't that financially buoyant enough can't invest in real estate business except the person becomes an agent,which can be profitable too.

Exactly those professional advice been seemed could go a long way in helping the business growth , because it might even be the mistake the business is making

Exactly those professional advice been seemed could go a long way in helping the business growth , because it might even be the mistake the business is making
Another problem of failed business is due to the fact that some people rush into businesses without acquiring adequate knowledge and information about that business.

Another problem of failed business is due to the fact that some people rush into businesses without acquiring adequate knowledge and information about that business.
That's why public enlightenment needs to be done to prevent such because of level and rate at which people do rush into the business they are meant to do without getting the skills completely , although some jobs like doctor don't allow such

I can't offer you any advice on that regard op. It's better you pick up some businesses books to read. They will help you alot. No other person can show you what to do.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds