Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Bringing babies to work?

Credits
Does your company allow for nursing mothers to bring their babies to work? Most places I have worked doesn't allow it nursing mothers to bring their kids along because babies can be a serious distraction for the mother and including other staffs at work. It's definitely not going to work out well having babies at one's workplace in my opinion.

Advertisement Placeholder
Does your company allow for nursing mothers to bring their babies to work? Most places I have worked doesn't allow it nursing mothers to bring their kids along because babies can be a serious distraction for the mother and including other staffs at work. It's definitely not going to work out well having babies at one's workplace in my opinion.

I am quite sure that many workplaces may not allow this in the first place. However, some kids may visit their father's office sometimes. They are not infants rather they may be a bit grown children who may visit the workplace. However, it all depends on your workplace in the first place.

I think all companies should allow nursing or parental care options for their workers. Of course I think when you're still breast feeding, it probably should be part of maternity leave, as new parents should get at least 1 month or more off to get used to the idea of having a kid, and the new challenges that comes from it. It should be about maternity leave.

I don't believe there are many companies that allow the bringing of a baby so that they can nurse the baby. I personally feel that they should allow it as it's something that is needed and the mother also needs to work.

As long as when the mother nurses the baby she is not causing a distraction then I don't see where there would be an issue.

I think all companies should allow nursing or parental care options for their workers. Of course I think when you're still breast feeding, it probably should be part of maternity leave, as new parents should get at least 1 month or more off to get used to the idea of having a kid, and the new challenges that comes from it. It should be about maternity leave.

I seriously believe that the nature of the job someone is doing is going to play a very big role in allowing the person to come to work with their babies because there are certain works which it's going to be completely impossible for that to happen. Take for instance with someone taking their baby with them when they are working in call centres, it can never work out.

I seriously believe that the nature of the job someone is doing is going to play a very big role in allowing the person to come to work with their babies because there are certain works which it's going to be completely impossible for that to happen. Take for instance with someone taking their baby with them when they are working in call centres, it can never work out.

There are many companies that may allow the nursing woman to bring babies. However, in many cases, they may have a really different policy. They may grant leaves to such women in many cases and it is very important to discuss this issue with the employers.

There are many companies that may allow the nursing woman to bring babies. However, in many cases, they may have a really different policy. They may grant leaves to such women in many cases and it is very important to discuss this issue with the employers.

Granting leave to them will work better. This is what I do at my farm. Nursing mothers are given a period of time to stay at home in order to take care of their babies instead of having to come to the office. Bringing babies to the office can be seen as a form of distraction, too.

It is actually just like I pointed out that it is the nature of the work someone is doing that is going to determine if it is possible for that person to be allowed to come to work with his or her baby.

The baby will make it very difficult for the person to work and in that kind of situation, it is not going to be productive for the person or the company.

It is never a great idea to bring babies at work. However, some people ignore all the rules. Some people may have no problem bringing babies, especially if they are mothers and if they are breastfeeding their babies. This could be a different case.

I don't think taking your children to work is a good idea either and I haven't worked for any company that allows this, I think they should stay with someone they trust while you're on your working hours, for example, grandparents, some other family member or that you hire someone to take care of them while you're at work.

I don't think taking your children to work is a good idea either and I haven't worked for any company that allows this, I think they should stay with someone they trust while you're on your working hours, for example, grandparents, some other family member or that you hire someone to take care of them while you're at work.

There are many people who bring babies to workplace. I think they do this because they may not have any other person who could handle kids at home. This is why I recommend people to hire babysitters and this is what many people actually do.

I have never worked in a company where there were nursing mothers. There were female workers, of course, but most of them were unmarried and those who were married did not have any nursing babies. I think employers' should allow nursing mothers to bring babies to the workplace and try to help these mother raise babies by allowng to continue work for them.

The problem in very young age the baby still in need to her mother and such companies for them they give 7 day breaks for a mother when born a child and requires her to be back to the work in the 8th day. It seems a little selfish but this is the sad truth as for them they need her to do her work despite having new born or not.

Bringing babies to work in some places is allowed and some it is not permitted especially, depending on type of work you do. But in some cases infant mother are given some weeks off to go and take care of their baby.

Yes, this is permitted. However, there are many people who may have a part-time job. This means that they do not work for longer hours. In short, they may have the option to never bring babies at work if there is someone who can take care of babies to some extent.

Yes, this is permitted. However, there are many people who may have a part-time job. This means that they do not work for longer hours. In short, they may have the option to never bring babies at work if there is someone who can take care of babies to some extent.
When there is a baby born then the person cannot stop the contract of work especially if she established a year contract and then could not say she will stop work because of baby inquiries, so having a full-time or part-time job is not a choice for some persons.

When there is a baby born then the person cannot stop the contract of work especially if she established a year contract and then could not say she will stop work because of baby inquiries, so having a full-time or part-time job is not a choice for some persons.

In many cases, it may not be related to the contract. Job contracts usually do not mention anything related to bringing babies. In many cases, it depends on the personal choice and understanding. If you have a really great understanding with your boss, then you can bring babies when needed.

I've never worked in a company where we had a nursing mother but if we did, the company should have it supported as long as it doesn't make it difficult for others to carry out their jobs. A nursing mother needs to work, make money and fend for her baby. They shouldn't be discouraged from working because they had a baby.

It is never a great idea to bring babies at work. However, some people ignore all the rules. Some people may have no problem bringing babies, especially if they are mothers and if they are breastfeeding their babies. This could be a different case.

I am actually going to use myself as a case study because when it comes to my baby, I find it very difficult to feel relaxed whenever something is bothering them. You can imagine the kind of pressure that is going to put on me having my baby at work. So, it is a complete no allowing employees to come to work with their babies.

As a parent, if you're bringing your little baby to work it's wrong. This doesn't show you love your baby more or less, it shows you don't put your baby first in whatever you're doing. Pay for a day care services to look after your baby until you're back from work.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds