Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Bringing babies to work?

Bringing babies to work in some places is allowed and some it is not permitted especially, depending on type of work you do. But in some cases infant mother are given some weeks off to go and take care of their baby.

Well, it's all about what the company allowed. There are some places where it might be possible for their employees to bring their kids to work but I believe it is not mostly acceptable in a lot of companies but if you like company allows it, then their employees are free to bring their kids to work.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am actually going to use myself as a case study because when it comes to my baby, I find it very difficult to feel relaxed whenever something is bothering them. You can imagine the kind of pressure that is going to put on me having my baby at work. So, it is a complete no allowing employees to come to work with their babies.

Since it is not considered a professional thing, I would always avoid it. I have seen many workplaces that have a really strict environment and it could be really hard to do many other things, so bringing babies at work could be a big challenge. However, there could be certain exceptions.

Since it is not considered a professional thing, I would always avoid it. I have seen many workplaces that have a really strict environment and it could be really hard to do many other things, so bringing babies at work could be a big challenge. However, there could be certain exceptions.

You are never going to find it very easy to work whenever you have your kid around at your working place. This is because your kid will always be trying to get your attention which is something that is always going to distract you from doing your job. No smart company is going to allow this kind of thing to happen.

You are never going to find it very easy to work whenever you have your kid around at your working place. This is because your kid will always be trying to get your attention which is something that is always going to distract you from doing your job. No smart company is going to allow this kind of thing to happen.

The distraction that bringing kids to the office brings is what makes some of the offices not to let that happen. They want to have an atmosphere where those that came to work are doing the work that brought them there. This is to ensure that everything is working as expected in terms of workers' output.

The distraction that bringing kids to the office brings is what makes some of the offices not to let that happen. They want to have an atmosphere where those that came to work are doing the work that brought them there. This is to ensure that everything is working as expected in terms of workers' output.

You can imagine how people get distracted when they are making use of their smartphone during their working hours and now you have to compare the level of distraction that you're going to have when your kid is within your work premises. It will be practically impossible for you to focus and do your job. This is the reason why most companies never consider this at all.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds