Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Black Friday for good tech deals?

ClicketyKat

Reputable member
Website
craftercraze.com
Credits
Have you ever waited for a Black Friday sale to get a deal on tech items? I remember waiting for it to tell my husband to get me the Kindle (1st edition) when it came out and I was excited that I could take it to the schools where I was a substitute to read during the day. What item did you wait for and was it worth the deal?

Have you ever waited for a Black Friday sale to get a deal on tech items? I remember waiting for it to tell my husband to get me the Kindle (1st edition) when it came out and I was excited that I could take it to the schools where I was a substitute to read during the day. What item did you wait for and was it worth the deal?
I am keeping my eyes open for a new computer (just a mini-tower), mine is running fine and doing the job, but it is 6 years old and I want to try Windows 11. Not that I need it, but it could be fun.

I am keeping my eyes open for a new computer (just a mini-tower), mine is running fine and doing the job, but it is 6 years old and I want to try Windows 11. Not that I need it, but it could be fun.

I'd like to check out Windows 11, but I don't know if my old graphics software would work with it, or my old printer. So many things can make that upgrade really bad fast.

I'm sure if you look around hard enough you'll find some good deals, depending where you are in the world. I also hear Cyber Monday is good for online shopping & tech deals but I never have enough money around this time so I don't usually go looking.

I'm sure if you look around hard enough you'll find some good deals, depending where you are in the world. I also hear Cyber Monday is good for online shopping & tech deals but I never have enough money around this time so I don't usually go looking.

I believe goods are cheaper on Black Fridays. I have bought mouse and a gaming controller on black Friday.

I knew Black Friday was coming up and usually I am always unable to grab anything during the Black Friday sales, but this year was an exception for me. It wasn't something I was expecting but I saw an advert for a local store near me saying that the Xbox Series S had dropped by £50 so I went to take a look and upon looking I saw that the official controllers had dropped £20 in price. 3 of my kids needed new controllers so I thought jumping on it whilst I could was the better idea as I would have been paying that price for a third-party controller anyway, so it made more sense to pay that price and get an official for them each.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor