Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best selling platform

Aqsa Shahid

Addicted member
Credits
I am using Facebook & instagram for selling my products. But i have very less traffic there whom i could maje my customers. People used to ignore my selling posts & live broadcast.
Which can be the best platform except these two whom i could engage more traffic?

Advertisement Placeholder
I am using Facebook & instagram for selling my products. But i have very less traffic there whom i could maje my customers. People used to ignore my selling posts & live broadcast.
Which can be the best platform except these two whom i could engage more traffic?
Maybe it's the approach that is the issue? Is there any kind of feedback? Did you try new strategies and how did you promote your products? The platforms you are using have good exposure , but it may be the reasons stated above or that these platforms aren't popular in your region for shopping?

Interesting that you use Facebook and Instagram to sell your marketable products. I make use of e_commerce platforms to market my products/merchandise online, because I know that no one on social media will pay attention to what sell. That's why I don't waste my time selling there.

If you are not selling well via facebook and instagram, you can try ebay, etsy, or zazzle. Once you list your products on these marketplaces, you post your product on your Facebook page and then boost your post to the potential buyers. However, before you try to sell products make sure you have good products, products that are in demand, and you are using a proper title, description, and images for your products.

Mobile technology and social media is great power to influence online business so you should also use twitter and YouTube for promotion of your business, furthermore you have a good platform Bizdustry which can also be used to attract more customers.

Mobile technology and social media is great power to influence online business so you should also use twitter and YouTube for promotion of your business, furthermore you have a good platform Bizdustry which can also be used to attract more customers.
I prefer more facebook to sell things And most of my products sell through facebook and whatsapp. If anyone needs any products, they follow me on facebook.

I think Facebook and YouTube are quite good aswel to get some good sells as long as you have done good advertising and your content is well detailed and convincing to the would be buyers.

Facebook and Instagram is not a platform for product selling. if you want to sell the product at a good profit, then you should look towards OLX and amazon these are the best platform for selling and you will got lot of traffic from here .

Best selling platform is facebook youtube or olx. This is the best selling point of things

You are already using the best platform to sell products. If you are not generating enough sales, you are doing it the wrong way. In order to generate sales you need to have a large fan following. Do not dream of generating sales until you have 10k followers. If you already have a large following and yet do not have sales, probably you build following through paid means and you do not have genuine followers.

Social media, website even with Google one can sell products.

Facebook to me can be a better platform hence there is traffic.
You can create traffic on Facebook and make people to feel at ease to visit your page.

Sometimes you can post free coupon like recharge cards and other gifts for people to encourage them continue visiting your page.

I use this site called bonanza
This Seattle-based company is relatively new to the online marketplace scene, yet is doing remarkably well. With over 50,000 sellers and 35 million different items, Bonanza is a large and growing community of online shops. Entrepreneur.com named Bonanza one of the “Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America” in 2016.

It depends on your business requirements!

No eCommerce platform is the best or worst as every platform has its own advantages and limitations. Also, there is an endless number of platforms available on the web for building eCommerce platforms.
The dikkowi are examol of the Best online selling platforms:: Jumia, Amazon, Alibaba, yobit.

Most of the people here in my country are using Facebook and Instagram for selling purpose but nowadys I have seen that people seller and buyer both are doing some cheatings ,some time seller don't send the right things and sometime buyer don't pay the dealt money or even don't receive parcles ..what I think is whatsapp is playing a good role in selling you got numbers ,you send pics and video of product ,you personally call to satisfy each other and then do sell...it's small setup but reliable

Best selling platforms are in huge numbers ,if you search in google.
In this modern world we are blessed with some amazing sites where we can sell our products and start our business through this..these are facebook ,instagram,youtube,twitter ,and through tiktok as well.

One of the biggest benefits to selling on Amazon is the access you can get to the marketplace giant's 100 million Prime members. If you want to tap into the power of yet another channel with vast global market share,eBay is a great option.Walmart. Facebook Marketplace.

I think according to selling products online amazon is the biggest market where we can sell our product and earn handsome amount but you should have good investment to.launch your product.

For me, it should be Instagram over Facebook. Although, both of these social media sites are owned by the same person but from my experience, more mature people are on Instagram and they are the ones more likely to buy your products.

It depends on the type of products you are offering if you are having a digital product or skill and you can check some freelance site but if you're having a physical products to sell then there are alot of places that allow you to sell your product in Nigeria example of a place to sell your product in Nigeria is jumia, or konga that is the most trusted online store in Nigeria that you can actually register as a seller and sell your product..

Best selling platform, Facebook, youtube & instagram.
[automerge]1610108812[/automerge]
Best selling platform, Facebook, youtube & instagram.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds